Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1041936 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (628) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ViktaSlim(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2023
Hello guys, please I’m the absence of Tbills, what investment vehicles are acceptable for POF. What’s classified as a mutual fund can I use sterling bank or Mtn commercial papers?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by leopardinatree: 11:46am On May 24, 2023
Honeysweetest:
I think the ten pages registration has been changed ooo, is recruitment 2022.
This year is just 4 pages.

Thank you very much!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by leopardinatree: 11:50am On May 24, 2023
ans123:
Hello peeps....for those of you that claimed siblings points is this the right order based on the attached screenshot?

1.My Birth certificate/attestation of birth
2 My sibling's Canadian utilities
3.My sibling's Birth certificate/attestation of birth
4. My sibling PR CARD

As per the screenshot, I think the order should be:

But that's just my opinion which I don't think counts much as you addressed those who claimed sibling points specifically. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ExcellencyFSA: 12:02pm On May 24, 2023
Good morning,
Please I need the description of how I can get to VFS Global from Obalende through public transport.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thelma76(f): 12:06pm On May 24, 2023
ExcellencyFSA:
Good morning,
Please I need the description of how I can get to VFS Global from Obalende through public transport.
Thanks.

I think you can take lekki-Ajah(those white buses) and stop at freedom way bus stop I think. You have to cross to the other side and walk inside lekki. VFS is just down that road. You can’t miss it because there’s always a crowd outside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ExcellencyFSA: 1:21pm On May 24, 2023
Thanks.
thelma76:

I think you can take lekki-Ajah(those white buses) and stop at freedom way bus stop I think. You have to cross to the other side and walk inside lekki. VFS is just down that road. You can’t miss it because there’s always a crowd outside
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 1:34pm On May 24, 2023
It’s like this process has become Express like the name. People are getting PPR in less than 2 months. Congrats to the recipient.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 1:44pm On May 24, 2023
marypoppins2020:

I believe if they required you to renew your passport they would send a message to this effect. This was the experience of my husband. He was asked to renew his passport in January/ February and a month later we received the passport request letter.

Thanks for this information. It’s helpful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by leopardinatree: 1:54pm On May 24, 2023
overlord77:

Firstly, I submitted an EOI sometime in Feb 2023 using this link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://inb.gnb.ca/&ved=2ahUKEwjoyJ--t_r-AhXTNcAKHYTYClkQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw12G1agHnrK9xhyWub6ZMkL

Please note that you should have your IELTS and ECA ready prior. My profession NOC is 21232 - Software Developer
Hope this answers your questions. I remember attending an ICT info session too sometime in March 2021 cos they asked for it as well.
At the moment, NB has a recruitment event coming up in June, register and endeavour to attend as attendance is a plus. All the best everyone

Here is the link for the recruitment event for various sectors

https://gnb1.hiringplatform.ca/117629-2023-nb-virtual-recruitment/460193-pre-registration-form/en

Lest I forget, I don't have a French result.

I am currently filling the EOI, I have just one question, does NB accept EOIs from people who have not first been prompted/invited to submit an EOI? I don't want to put the cart before the horse and render my candidature ineligible.
Because from what I know, you must be invited to submit and EOI, is there a change or is it permitted for occupations in demand such as tech nocs?

Has anyone without an occupation in demand submitted an EOI without prior invite to do so??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JTLawson(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2023
Please, can someone give me materials for PTE and IELTS?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by silvamania: 4:32pm On May 24, 2023
Hello Everybody,

Will there be a draw today? . Waiting patiently
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:38pm On May 24, 2023
kenawo:
Hello Friends

I got an ITA to apply for provincial nomination 2 months ago which I did and is ongoing.

However, I got a letter from ircc on my birthday stating my express entry profile is ineligible. I'm not sure how to proceed especially since I submitted my existing express entry profile as part of the ongoing application with the province.

Kindly assist, thanks

If your existing profile is really no longer eligible, create a new profile and inform the province, they'll be able to tell you what to do next. This isn't a problem for some PNPs e.g. OINP below

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PreanceMapiae(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2023
This is what really happened in my application...upon a personal review...

A couple of days ago, I mentioned my request for reconsideration was refused because of insufficient funds after an initial refusal due to not submitting documents(which I actually did submit).

I filled a webform to explain that I have sufficient funds based on the present conversion rate.

I was going through the letters sent me again, this time more closely. Then I saw the reconsideration refusal was due to this - "Proof of settlement funds submission is in incomplete" not actually insufficient funds. I have attached a screenshot below.

Then, I went back to the letter requesting for the documents, and read it again. I have also attached a part of it below.

I interpreted it to mean bank statement for the past one month. I thought the last part that mentions 6 months is for some kind of current account or investment account. I operate and have my funds in a regular savings account. So, I submitted bank statement for just a month.

And it seems that's where the "incomplete" stems from.

It should have been 6 months bank statement right?

If anyone has any advice as to what step I may take beyond this point, please I'd really appreciate.

Thank you.

GraciousWords:

Ok. Did you do this with your initial PR application submission only or even when they asked for additional docs (ADR)?

If you did it for both, then I have no idea what's going on. Lawyer up before the 60 days are up!

Also is it correct that neither you nor your spouse/partner have any children either together or with other people whether accompanying or not? Just thinking they may be calculating for more than 2 people.

What exactly does your rejection letter say, they are usually quite specific. So you know how to tackle it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PreanceMapiae(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2023

A couple of days ago, I mentioned my request for reconsideration was refused because of insufficient funds after an initial refusal due to not submitting documents(which I actually did submit).

I filled a webform to explain that I have sufficient funds based on the present conversion rate.

I was going through the letters sent me again, this time more closely. Then I saw the reconsideration refusal was due to this - "Proof of settlement funds submission is in incomplete" not actually insufficient funds. I have attached a screenshot below.

Then, I went back to the letter requesting for the documents, and read it again. I have also attached a part of it below.

I interpreted it to mean bank statement for the past one month. I thought the last part that mentions 6 months is for some kind of current account or investment account. I operate and have my funds in a regular savings account. So, I submitted bank statement for just a month.

If anyone has any advice as to what step I may take beyond this point, please I'd really appreciate.

Thank you.

Tim5press:

In your first application, did you submit 6 months account statement or a month account statement together with letter from the bank?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 4:53pm On May 24, 2023
silvamania:
Hello Everybody,

Will there be a draw today? . Waiting patiently

I hope there will be.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:11pm On May 24, 2023
PreanceMapiae:

Thank you.

What should have happened when you submitted your application initially (at AOR) - provide only one document i.e. bank letter in exactly IRCC format. The next best is bank letter (example FAQ 47) in whatever format plus 6 months statements, if your bank did not give 6 months average in their letter. The date of the letter would usually be very close to submission date (i.e. AOR date).

What should have happened when you got this letter (ADR) - provide only one document i.e. bank letter in exactly IRCC format dated within the past one month just as IRCC asked with all the points they listed e.g. bank's letterhead, contact info, 6 months average balance etc. The next best is bank letter dated within the past one month just as IRCC asked in whatever format plus 6 months statements if your bank did not give 6 months average in their letter.

If you provided a bank letter only at AOR and not when they sent you the subsequent letter (ADR) then maybe that's the cause of the rejection/incomplete application. Or perhaps you used the same letter without getting an updated one, issued within the past month. I'm just guessing and could be wrong.

Did you send IRCC a new bank letter issued within the past month (in addition to the bank statements) after you got the ADR?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ans123: 5:20pm On May 24, 2023
Then number 4 will be PR card again ?
Mackie1:

1. Drivers Licence of sibling in Canada or PR card
3. Both (you and your sibling's) birth certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 5:44pm On May 24, 2023
Just to help for POF. All you need is.

1) A letter from your bank in IRCC format which is usually a one paged letter head paper.

2) Your bank statement showing sufficient funds

3) A gift deed if you are using one. Please see format on page 1 of this thread.

I advise that your income should be in dollars because of exchange rate fluctuations.

If not, use xe.com, oanda.com or this IRCC site
https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/cgi-bin/recgen/er.pl?Language=E For exchange rate differences.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by godstino(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2023
New draw done today. Cutoff: 488

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by silvamania: 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
godstino:
New draw done today. Cutoff: 488

Hopefully the score will come down soon . Am on 486.

Congratulations to all those that received ITA today.!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
leopardinatree:

I am currently filling the EOI, I have just one question, does NB accept EOIs from people who have not first been prompted/invited to submit an EOI? I don't want to put the cart before the horse and render my candidature ineligible.
Because from what I know, you must be invited to submit and EOI, is there a change or is it permitted for occupations in demand such as tech nocs?

Has anyone without an occupation in demand submitted an EOI without prior invite to do so??

You need to have gotten a Letter of Interest on your IRCC EE profile dashboard before submitting an EOI. Although I did submit my EOI after the ICT info session of last year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by livviee: 7:22pm On May 24, 2023
Hello all. Please which evaluation body can a nurse use to evaluate RN and RM?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by godstino(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2023
silvamania:

Hopefully the score will come down soon . Am on 486.

Congratulations to all those that received ITA today.!
it will by God’s grace!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 9:17pm On May 24, 2023
overlord77:

You need to have gotten a Letter of Interest on your IRCC EE profile dashboard before submitting an EOI. Although I did submit my EOI after the ICT info session of last year.
the thing is that,you must either attend their information session as a way of showing connection to NB, from people that got NB,after the information session, the NB will send them the link for EOl, seem is not so now, you just need to attend information session,then you can go ahead to submit EOl.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2023
ans123:

Then number 4 will be PR card again ?
That's the only PR card. The first one is if your sibling doesn't have a driver's license
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gr8graz: 5:40am On May 25, 2023
Hi. A big Congratulations to you and your family. Kindly PM me on my email i need assistance from. Thanks

jadedoyeen@gmail.com

steel101:
Hello my people!

It has finally landed. Stamped passports for family of 5 with COPR received today.

I will like to say thanks to you all on this platform because most of the information utilised during my journey were gotten from here. Although I've been a silent reader but no day passes by without me checking the latest developments on this platform.

MPNP Timeline:

Submitted - 26/08/2021
Application Receieved - 28/08/2021
Assessment in Process - 09/09/2021
Information Requested - 30/09/2021
Assessment in Process - 01/10/2021
IRCC PNP Nomination letter - 29/10/2021
Assessment Complete - 30/10/2021
LOA Manitoba - 02/11/2021

PR Timeline:

ITA - 10/11/2021
Submitted - 04/01/2022
AOR - 04/01/2022
Application update - Biometrics added/ Application in process - 16/02/2022
BIL for spouse - 01/03/2022
BIL Completed - 22/03/2022
ADR - Passport for spouse and son - 05/04/2022
ADR Submitted - 05/04/2022
MEP 1 - 24/10/2022
ADR- Job Description- 24/10/2022
ADR Submitted - 25/10/2022
ADR - Schedule A for me and spouse- 03/11/2022
ADR Submitted - 05/11/2022
Medical Request - 03/11/2022
MEP 2 - 01/12/2022
Passport request letter - 04/01/2023
Passport sent to Accra VFS via DHL- 23/01/2023
Passport received by Accra VFS - 25/01/2023
Passport dispatched to IRCC - 25/01/2023
Passport received by IRCC - 26/01/2023
Application approved and counterfoil created - 07/02/2022
Passport dispatched from IRCC office - 08/02/2023
Passport received at Accra VFS - 08/02/2023
Passport dispatched via DHL - 08/02/2023
Passport delivered by DHL - 13/02/2022

I will be staying in Brandon, Manitoba. I hope to connect with anyone from this platform when I land. Wishing you all success in this life-changing journey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 8:49am On May 25, 2023
Hi All,

How long does it take for passport submission to come back from the Abuja VFS. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannytravels: 10:42am On May 25, 2023
Please who can predict the next draw? Experts in the house. This 488 threw me off balance honestly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2023
Knonso:
Good evening my dear people

Please, I'm still suffering VFS trauma o.

No tracking ID 4 days after passport submission

Is any other person experiencing days of delays in issuance of tracking ID after passport submission?

I'm depressed

Your tracking ID is on the sticker (if any) you have on the photocopy of your travel document, handed to you by the VFS staff
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2023
ans123:
Hello peeps....for those of you that claimed siblings points is this the right order based on the attached screenshot?

1.My Birth certificate/attestation of birth
2 My sibling's Canadian utilities
3.My sibling's Birth certificate/attestation of birth
4. My sibling PR CARD

Good to see you here again. It's been a long time. How have you been?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2023
dabyem:
Good morning NL.

Please I raised a webform informing IRCC of my marriage and it's been over 3 weeks and i'm yet to get a formal response from them.

Please what do you advise?

They typically respond within a month. You just have to wait it out.

While you're waiting, ready some of the required documents like; Passport photos, Medicals, PCC, updated POF, proof of marriage like pictures, certificates, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (628) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: Priscilliade and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.