Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052899 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2023
tshtsh:

Attempt the online practice test to familiarize yourself with the process. If possible get some professional to score your practice writings
Thank you so much. đź‘Ť
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:14am On May 27, 2023
ViktaSlim:
Hello guys, please I’m the absence of Tbills, what investment vehicles are acceptable for POF. What’s classified as a mutual fund can I use sterling bank or Mtn commercial papers?

People have used money market (as different from equity) mutual funds from top fund mangers. I have not heard of anyone use commercial paper. Current and savings account and fixed deposit with banks are the most popular, I think.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:24am On May 27, 2023
hayqinsbFX:
Comgratulations.

Please I will appreciate if anyone can provide clarifications to my confusion.

My spouse and I are getting ADR to make payments for biometrics when we have clearly done biometrics in the past for previous study and visit visa application within the last 10years.

Our Bio information have also been updated on the PR profile.

Is this a new norm for PR applications??

Please advise anyone.

Use this link to check if your biometrics are still valid

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery

If they are, then scan a printout of the output from that page, printout of your profile showing the biometrics number and an LOE to explain what you have written above (i.e. biometrics from a previous application). In your LOE also ask if you need to go for biometrics again or make payment for it again, given your explanation. Upload as a single doc in the placeholder, if any and don't forget to transmit. Then send all these again by webform and call IRCC (details on how to call on page 1 post 6).

It could be that the person reviewing your file has incorrectly assumed the biometrics is recent and is querying why there was no payment without realising it is old bio from a previous application or that your bio is no longer valid.

#MyGuess

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hgold(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2023
Hi GraciousWords, I'm trying to connect with you,

I need you for guidance and assistance. Thank you in anticipation

GraciousWords:

If they are, then scan a printout of the output from that page, printout of your profile showing the biometrics number and an LOE to explain what you have written above (i.e. biometrics from a previous application). In your LOE also ask if you need to go for biometrics again or make payment for it again, given your explanation. Upload as a single doc in the placeholder, if any and don't forget to transmit. Then send all these again by webform and call IRCC (details on how to call on page 1 post 6).

It could be that the person reviewing your file has incorrectly assumed the biometrics is recent and is querying why there was no payment without realising it is old bio from a previous application or that your bio is no longer valid.

#MyGuess
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2023
Hgold:
Hi GraciousWords, I'm trying to connect with you, can you please reach out on uthman.abdullahi@yahoo.com.

I need you for guidance and assistance. Thank you in anticipation

Is this Uthman from Trinity College
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:39pm On May 27, 2023
Hgold:
Hi I'm trying to connect with you, can you please reach out

Seen and responded. You could also ask here (without being too specific) to get a variety of views...there is safety in numbers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OnyiPeace: 5:58am On May 28, 2023
SINP ITA

I received the Invitation to submit an Application on the 19th of May for SINP, I have all my necessary documents except my proof of funds which has been in my account for 3weeks on that particular day I received the Invitation. 
On the 17th of July which will be the last day to submit my application will make it 80 days that my funds are in my account and not 90 days. I am left with the option of declining the offer and applying for another EOI or submitting my application like that. Still, I don't want to submit and receive an ineligible mail. I am seeking to know whether it's a strict requirement for it to be 90 days. Has anyone presented proof of fund that is not up to 90 days and it was successful ?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 7:28am On May 28, 2023
OnyiPeace:
SINP ITA

I received the Invitation to submit an Application on the 19th of May for SINP, I have all my necessary documents except my proof of funds which has been in my account for 3weeks on that particular day I received the Invitation. 
On the 17th of July which will be the last day to submit my application will make it 80 days that my funds are in my account and not 90 days. I am left with the option of declining the offer and applying for another EOI or submitting my application like that. Still, I don't want to submit and receive an ineligible mail. I am seeking to know whether it's a strict requirement for it to be 90 days. Has anyone presented proof of fund that is not up to 90 days and passed? I heard of the option of going to the bank to backdate my POF, has anyone done this before and passed?

Thank you.
Yes it’s a strict requirement. You can’t bypass it. Forget about backdating any document. Others might have gotten away with it but you might not. Na misrepresentation o. Décline it and reapply for another EOI after like 2 or 3 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tim5press: 8:20am On May 28, 2023
OnyiPeace:
SINP ITA

On the 17th of July which will be the last day to submit my application will make it 80 days that my funds are in my account and not 90 days. I am left with the option of declining the offer and applying for another EOI or submitting my application like that. Still, I don't want to submit and receive an ineligible mail. I am seeking to know whether it's a strict requirement for it to be 90 days. Has anyone presented proof of fund that is not up to 90 days and passed? I heard of the option of going to the bank to backdate my POF, has anyone done this before and passed?

Thank you.

Do not backdate anything. That's fraud and you will be flagged and banned for 10 years.
I received SINP last year and I submitted pof of inconsistent monthly transactions with a 5m from sale of property 2 weeks to the submission. Nearly 2 months after they sent a mail that I was ineligible due to fund not meeting their requirements.
2 to 3 weeks after the mail I received another nomination from them and I waited till the last week of grace. Mind you, I still didn't have the money in the account for full 90 days but now it's roughly 60 to 75days. And I submission and yes it was accepted.
Do not tamper with your proof of fund ooo. They will know o na beg I beg you and don't decline it. Just wait till the last week or 2 days of grace and submit it.
All the best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fruitartist: 2:20pm On May 28, 2023
BCS are taking a 3 year break so now is the time to gain the Certificate if that's your goal

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Savagethe21st(m): 12:46am On May 29, 2023
fruitartist:
BCS are taking a 3 year break so now is the time to gain the Certificate if that's your goal
I don't understand. Will the 3 years break start this year or from 2026?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fruitartist: 4:44am On May 29, 2023
Savagethe21st:
I don't understand. Will the 3 years break start this year or from 2026?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 7:58am On May 29, 2023
Hello house anyone with may AOR that has got medical passed and biometric letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hayqinsbFX: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
They are still valid o. My profile has the bio info sef. I have made the payment they requested o. The ADR came with a threat of refusal if I dont comply LOL.

I am just asking if any new applicant has experienced the same thing.

GraciousWords:

#MyGuess
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Enculer2: 12:43pm On May 29, 2023
Hgold:
Is there a thread for those applying to Canada from the UK? If yes, kindly share link pls.

Mate,

You would like to move to Canada from the UK? I lived in the UK and then in France. It was a carefully thought out decision not to move back to the UK but to Canada from France.

Many Brits are moving to Canada. Most of the expats that moved to Canada and went back to the UK regretted it.

Check out the Facebook threads on British Expats living in Canada, you would learn a lot, especially as you are currently in the UK.

All the best with your decision.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hayqinsbFX: 1:00pm On May 29, 2023
Yes here.
Applied May 2nd
Medical passed may 10.
Bio updated May 10
Request for Biometrics Payment for spouse even when she had done bio in the past May 11 (Paid 85$)
Request for Bio payment for myself with refusal threat May 25 (Paid 170$)

I studied in Canada, I have a work permit so the request for Biometrics payment is a bit confusing but I have obliged.
Bio for wife has also been updated in profile.

Timmypaul:
Hello house anyone with may AOR that has got medical passed and biometric letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 1:38pm On May 29, 2023
hayqinsbFX:
Yes here.
Applied May 2nd
Medical passed may 10.
Bio updated May 10
Request for Biometrics Payment for spouse even when she had done bio in the past May 11 (Paid 85$)
Request for Bio payment for myself with refusal threat May 25 (Paid 170$)

I studied in Canada, I have a work permit so the request for Biometrics payment is a bit confusing but I have obliged.
Bio for wife has also been updated in profile. It was quite fast, applied 17th may and up till now no update. Seen lots of people with biometric update and medical passed for may am kinda worried.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:58pm On May 29, 2023
hayqinsbFX:
They are still valid o. My profile has the bio info sef. I have made the payment they requested o. The ADR came with a threat of refusal if I dont comply LOL.

grin another wise option that I didn't consider!

What is $170 in the grand scheme of things? And this route totally avoids plenty webforms explaining plus lawyer wahala if the VO is a rookie.

Good call!

#Perspective

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hayqinsbFX: 3:00pm On May 29, 2023
85$ for one person bio.
paid 170$ for two even if i had paid 85$ for just one person before.
Make dem dey deal with am.

GraciousWords:

grin another wise option that I didn't consider!
What is $170 in the grand scheme of things. And this route totally avoids plenty webforms explaining plus lawyer wahala if the VO is a rookie.

Good call!

#Perspective
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
Good day house,

I have a question please;

If I'll be traveling with my spouse and I'm able to secure a provincial nomination (additional 600 points), is it compulsory she takes the English language test and have her credentials evaluated too?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good day house,

I have a question please;

If I'll be traveling with my spouse and I'm able to secure a provincial nomination (additional 600 points), is it compulsory she takes the English language test and have her credentials evaluated too?

Thanks.
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dotter8: 4:27pm On May 29, 2023
Good day everyone,

My brother just started his Canadian PR Journery. He is a Product Manager in a Nigerian Bank with a masters degree in Business Administration. Could anyone please advise which NOC is best suited for a Product Manager? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Temitayo295: 5:25pm On May 29, 2023
Chipper dollar card
studycenter:
This payday app is useless. Please recommend other app I can use to make int'l payment from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2023
dotter8:
Good day everyone,

My brother just started his Canadian PR Journery. He is a Product Manager in a Nigerian Bank with a masters degree in Business Administration. Could anyone please advise which NOC is best suited for a Product Manager? Thank you.
Ask Chatgpt, it makes your searching narrower

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NaijaGoingMaple: 9:09pm On May 29, 2023
I'd advise you to submit since the funds would have been on your account for 80 days by submission date. Provide documents supporting source of your POF and with LOE.

OnyiPeace:
SINP ITA

On the 17th of July which will be the last day to submit my application will make it 80 days that my funds are in my account and not 90 days. I am left with the option of declining the offer and applying for another EOI or submitting my application like that. Still, I don't want to submit and receive an ineligible mail. I am seeking to know whether it's a strict requirement for it to be 90 days. Has anyone presented proof of fund that is not up to 90 days and it was successful ?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sumam: 9:33pm On May 29, 2023
Tim5press:

Do not backdate anything. That's fraud and you will be flagged and banned for 10 years.
I received SINP last year and I submitted pof of inconsistent monthly transactions with a 5m from sale of property 2 weeks to the submission. Nearly 2 months after they sent a mail that I was ineligible due to fund not meeting their requirements.
2 to 3 weeks after the mail I received another nomination from them and I waited till the last

week of grace. Mind you, I still didn't have the money in the account for full 90 days but now it's roughly 60 to 75days. And I submission and yes it was accepted.
Do not tamper with your proof of fund ooo. They will know o na beg I beg you and don't decline it. Just wait till the last week or 2 days of grace and submit it.
All the best

Good evening all,

Pls I want to clarify, for instance you had a deposit of six months that just matured into your account can you submit SINP ITA?
Funds still in account, or is it better to fix back for another 90days and submit the two deposit certificates plus statement to show it was fixed from your account.

Note- No ITA yet , just asking if it’s advisable to fix back.

Kindly advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2023
Good morning house,

Please can I use an investment certificate obtained from an asset management company for SINP ITA as proof of funds. The funds have been fixed for 9 months. It's 110 days already since I invested the fund with them, but it'll only mature into my account in 9 months.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wememore03: 10:57am On May 30, 2023
Hello House, Good Morning

Please can CIPM (chartered institute of personnel management) be evaluated by Wes? Can it be used to claim point for 2 or more degrees/Certifications?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 12:06pm On May 30, 2023
Good day everyone, please i need advice on the issue below:

I have received ITA, passed Medicals and also done biometrics. My fiancee and I have our court wedding scheduled for sometime in June 2023 after which, i am to update/inform IRCC of the change in my marital status and then include him as an accompanying spouse.

The issue now is he had, in 2021 and 2022, applied to US for school and was refused VISA both times. Unfortunately, he had put in the second time(in 2022) that he was married to me and provided my name (i.e First name, second name and his surname) in a bid to show home ties.

I feel this may constitute an issue as i entered the pool in NOV 2022 as a single lady (rightly so as i was and am still unmarried) and this misrepresentation may be known to them when running their background check on previously visa denials.

Can anyone who has been in this situation or has an advice for this help with how this can be handled?

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.