Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044284 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sahlau87: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
blazer90707:

please how did you make payment for wes. about to start the process also

Someone pay for me from Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2023
blazer90707:
please how did you make payment for wes. about to start the process also

You can pay using a dollar card. I helped a colleague with hers last Monday and was charged USD187.24 on my Access Bank dollar card. The CAD-USD rate might differ from one bank to the other, but that's just about that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Adedolapo2021:
Please what's the difference between "Counterfoil" and "COPR?

Counterfoil is the sticker that is placed in a person's passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada while CoPR is a document issued when an immigrant is approved for permanent residence in Canada. You need these two to enter Canada as a PR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tim5press: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good day
Pls for an applicant that receives ADR for proof of funds, how many month is he supposed to Provide?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
After 6wks since EOR request was made, follow up mails and calls, I just got MOD IDP response on twitter that my EOR has been sent to Australia!! 😒😭

Questions
1) Are the IDP markers and markings not Nigerians and done in Nigeria?🤷🙄
2) Anyone knows how IDP IELTS EOR marking is done?
3) Has anyone experienced this or am I alone?
I don tire for this delay joor!🤦‍♀️😒
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bullish99: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Second try. Would appreciate advises here.
Should I remark my Reading and Writing or just rewrite again.
I no just understand these scores, english no hard like this.

I intend to b in the pool with score even if it's 350 with intention to pursue SINP for +600.
I have all docs. POF And work experience readily available.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dglory(f): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
silvamania:

Okay . Our cases may be different cause I have a Canadian degree and am married .

This will be my advice . I guess you got the IELTS on lockdown .

If you have AAT( WES evaluated mine as college certificate )You can addd it to your Bsc . That will give you two or more degree.

If possible you can try learning French , that will boost your point or make you eligible for category based Nomination IRCC just introduced.

I don’t know your job , but look for province in Canada for in demand occupation skills or the general PNP. That’s a solid 600 points

In all this consider your age, after 30. Your score starts to drop.

I Wish you the very best

Thanks for responding, this is really appreciated
I work in a commercial banking, I am 28. I dont have AAT but i will see if i can evaluate the ACCA. I think the below point will really help boost score, will be on the look out.

but look for province in Canada for in demand occupation skills or the general PNP. That’s a solid 600 points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dglory:

Thanks for responding, this is really appreciated
I work in a commercial banking, I am 28. I dont have AAT but i will see if i can evaluate the ACCA. I think the below point will really help boost score, will be on the look out.

but look for province in Canada for in demand occupation skills or the general PNP. That’s a solid 600 points
the acca can be evaluated. The f1 to f3 or f9 can be used for two or more degrees . If you have ielts 8.5 the scores should be well over 430. If you have 3 years experience and you max ielts it will be around 471.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bullish99:

I intend to b in the pool with score even if it's 350 with intention to pursue SINP for +600.
try you luck but chances of the reading changing is like 0.0001%

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tim5press:
Good day
Pls for an applicant that receives ADR for proof of funds, how many month is he supposed to Provide?
the adr will usually specify
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bullish99:

Practice then rewrite, there is a lot to improve here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Profgordons:
Practice then rewrite, there is a lot to improve here
Hello prof have you received any update as regards your application?? As for me nothing up till this moment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Timmypaul:
Hello prof have you received any update as regards your application?? As for me nothing up till this moment.
Yes got Med and Bio updated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sirwifi:

Please when do you think the category based nominations will start
..This summer as announced by the Minister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bullish99:

.. English language no hard true true but you self need to read well now... Because ehen even this your writeup get plenty grammatical errors.. So you see.... Prepare very well for the exams so that you go fit ace am next.

Writing fit change small but not reading.... Reading nay either yes or No...he no dey subjective like writing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bullish99:

...Your scores no reach to enter EE profile....me go advice say make you get IELTS tutor and make sure say you no rush to rewrite....Give yourself like 2-4 months to prepare Wella
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tim5press:
Good day
..Which province invite you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tim5press:

Saskatchewan doesn’t collect certificate of any kind. They only want money in the account.
Family of 2.
I just withdrew about 700k from the amount that Day and returned it the following day but still They didn't consider it. The money most not leave the account for a second through out the 90 days
...ehen....SINP no dey accept certificate indeed....Make nay try to dey read to understand fa....make nay no come dey dash people wrong information o.....I carry peace come o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
saskatoonguy:
It's PPR, RFV, guys!!!! 🕺🕺🕺🕺

Timeline 🕊🕊

ITA date: March 23, 2023
Medical:   April 20, 2023
AOR date:  May 3, 2023
BIL:        May 11, 2023
MEP:     May 11,  2023
Biometric Done : May 16, 2023
Biometrics linked: May 16, 2023
GU 1: May 11, 2023
GU 2: June 3, 2023
No ADR
All parameters completed/COPR details :  June 6, 2023

RFV:   June 6, 2023

VO: CPC- Ottawa

Family of 3

To the only wise God be glory forever & ever, AMEN. Godspeed to you all !

Saskatoon Yaaaaaaa🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
...See my person oooo....You way don dey worry over the years...see as the process just come smooth.....

Congratulations to you...

Welcome to Saskatchewan o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zeewirld:
...ehen....SINP no dey accept certificate indeed....Make nay try to dey read to understand fa....make nay no come dey dash people wrong information o.....I carry peace come o
Shey you dey work for wazobia FM ni… lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dgee1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hello house,

Someone who is just starting this process was asked to pay 50k Naira by a Canadian lawyer (who is a Nigerian) for eligibility assessment. Would that help in any way? Is there any advantage in having a Canadian assist in this journey? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Odegaard: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hello Prof. What date did you get AOR ?
Profgordons:
Yes got Med and Bio updated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Odegaard:
Hello Prof. What date did you get AOR ?
17th May

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dglory(f): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
ednut1:
the acca can be evaluated. The f1 to f3 or f9 can be used for two or more degrees . If you have ielts 8.5 the scores should be well over 430. If you have 3 years experience and you max ielts it will be around 471.

Thank you i guessed i had calculated wrongly.
How do i obtain and send ACCA transcript to WES? Also, do i need to separately evaluate the Bachelor's degree?
What i mean is will I pay for the two verifications to WES (ACCA and Bachelor) separately?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
dgee1:
Hello house,

Someone who is just starting this process was asked to pay 50k Naira by a Canadian lawyer (who is a Nigerian) for eligibility assessment. Would that help in any way? Is there any advantage in having a Canadian assist in this journey? Thanks.
The assessment they are asking for 50k, is basically for free on page one of this thread and youtube videos. Whether you qualify or not the lawyers will take your money.The choice is yours.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adedolapo2021: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2023
mcstan18:

Counterfoil is the sticker that is placed in a person's passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada while CoPR is a document issued when an immigrant is approved for permanent residence in Canada. You need these two to enter Canada as a PR

Thank you. I used to think one will get both (Counterfoil and COPR) at the same time.

So (after submission) they'll first send Counterfoil and then COPR follows a while later?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Thonnydon: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Hello fam,

Please, I need assistance from seniors in the house. When I applied for PR, I applied as married but unaccompany.

Now, my application has been granted and I have landed in Canada. I want to bring my wife and daughter in now but don't know the way to go about it. Though I've raised a Web form for it but I'm yet to get a response.

I will appreciate if I can be guided on how to go about it so that my family can join me here.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Thonnydon:
Hello fam,

Please, I need assistance from seniors in the house. When I applied for PR, I applied as married but unaccompany.

Now, my application has been granted and I have landed in Canada. I want to bring my wife and daughter in now but don't know the way to go about it. Though I've raised a Web form for it but I'm yet to get a response.

I will appreciate if I can be guided on how to go about it so that my family can join me here.

Thanks
Apply for spousal sponsorship but in the mean time, they can join you on visit visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Adedolapo2021:

Thank you. I used to think one will get both (Counterfoil and COPR) at the same time.

So (after submission) they'll first send Counterfoil and then COPR follows a while later?
both will be in the return package from VFS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adedolapo2021: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
ednut1:
both will be in the return package from VFS

Ooh, thank you.

What confused me was this 👇 post (where the date of receipt of Counterfoil and COPR were different):

Eejb:
Very short summary

IELTS - July 2021 LRSW - 8.5,9,7,7
CRS Score - 490
ITA 9/2
Medical 3/3
AOR 9/3
BIL 24/3
Biometrics 27/3
PPR 27/4
Submission 28/4
Counterfoil 12/5
COPR 26/5

Thankful for NL on this journey
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tim5press: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zeewirld:

Well
That's what I thought cos I didn't know they accept any certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: aestake, ganie(m), Pelladel(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.