Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1048125 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chemistdavy: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dear All,

Good evening.

Please, would any draws from the EE pool be happening today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
I am Elated!! feels surreal. Glory to God!!

Thanks to this wonderful platform and for all information. You are all amazing.

PPR Timeline ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

ITA- 23th March 2023
AOR- 17th April 2023
Strike.......................................................................................strike
Upfront-Medicals passed- 4th May 2023
BIL- 10th May 2023
ADR: 2
Renewed passport, sent via webform.
GU: lots
RFV: 22th June 2023
FSW: FSW
V.O : I dont know how to check that

I pray for success for everyone on this journey. Prayer and Patience are mandatory!!

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Griot77(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good evening everyone, please i need some clarification regarding misrepresentation: I received a five year ban in June 2017 for misrepresentation on my Canada study visa application due to the agent i used for the application....long story. Right now i am making some PNP and express entry application and sometimes i get some questions like if i have received a ban for mispresention in the last 5 years , what is supposed to be my response , is it a YES or NO?
Secondly, i know the ban has expired since June 2022, is there any chance that it might still affect my applications in anyway? who has had any ban experience and later turn out well, please share your experience and tips.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayodeji786: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hey Guys,

I submitted my PR under CEC on 22 June 2023. I got my AOR right away and my eligibility review started immediately to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Is it normal for this please after submitting immediately?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kiari: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Qwertyuser:
I am Elated!! feels surreal. Glory to God!!

Thanks to this wonderful platform and for all information. You are all amazing.

PPR Timeline ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

ITA- 23th March 2023
AOR- 17th April 2023
Strike.......................................................................................strike
Upfront-Medicals passed- 4th May 2023
BIL- 10th May 2023
ADR: 2
Renewed passport, sent via webform.
GU: lots
RFV: 22th June 2023
FSW: FSW
V.O : I dont know how to check that

I pray for success for everyone on this journey. Prayer and Patience are mandatory!!

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sumam: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Ayodeji786:
Hey Guys,

I submitted my PR under CEC on 22 June 2023. I got my AOR right away and my eligibility review started immediately to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Pls whatโ€™s CEC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayodeji786: 6:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Sumam:

Pls whatโ€™s CEC?

Canadian Experience Class
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teere: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Griot77:
Good evening everyone, please i need some clarification regarding misrepresentation: I received a five year ban in June 2017 for misrepresentation on my Canada study visa application due to the agent i used for the application....long story. Right now i am making some PNP and express entry application and sometimes i get some questions like if i have received a ban for mispresention in the last 5 years , what is supposed to be my response , is it a YES or NO?
Secondly, i know the ban has expired since June 2022, is there any chance that it might still affect my applications in anyway? who has had any ban experience and later turn out well, please share your experience and tips.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Thank You So much,i really appreciate this.
Haiddi:

Your letter can go like this:

Dear Officer,
I write this letter to explain some points that might have caught your attention when considering the documents submitted for processing my electronic Application for Permanent Residence (e-APR). Please find the explanation below:

Travel History
Please note that my travel history shows that I was in (insert name of country) from (insert date) to (insert date). However, my passport was not stamped upon entry to and exit from (insert name of country). This is because I was allowed entry into (insert name of country) upon presentation of my national identity card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blackfm: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Has anyone done the online police clearance?
What's the flow after payment please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bxcode(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2023
dadadoc:

Please which training centre did you use for the BCS? was it a virtual or physical class?
None, purely self study. I'm a software engineer though, so the concepts and topics are not entirely new to me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bxcode(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2023
dadadoc:

@bxcode, which centre did you use for this? (Bnt or techops),Was there a physical class involved?
Ty!
Didn't use any center really, just registered for the exams online. Preparations were purely self study. I'm in the tech space though, so the topics were not entirely new to me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Many thanks to every one of you: ednut1 (my manchi), profgordons, GraciousWords (a sister from yesteryears), NuCypher, Mhizsimi, Onedimple, Ezzylee, Llaye, Kiari, Mamacanada, blackfm, Marike2, aestake (the morphing man wink), bekayy, DadR.

To the comrades from way back that would've loved to see this manifest: Newmum0615, McNoelle, Threemg, Happytbaby, GlitteringStar (God bless you, wherever you may be)

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
mcstan18:
Many thanks to every one of you: ednut1 (my manchi), profgordons, GraciousWords (a sister from yesteryears), NuCypher, Mhizsimi, Onedimple, Ezzylee, Llaye, Kiari, Mamacanada, blackfm, Marike2, Adedolapo2021, aestake (the morphing man wink), bekayy, DadR.

To the comrades from way back that would've loved to see this manifest: Newmum0615, McNoelle, Threemg, Happytbaby, GlitteringStar (God bless you, wherever you may be)
You are welcome, na to come with better alomo bitters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Savagethe21st(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hello Canada Fam. I'm currently applying for transcript to be sent to WES on my school portal. There is a field for Wes postal code but I haven't found it despite searching the internet. Please who knows it

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pls, how did you pay for WES?
Savagethe21st:
Hello Canada Fam. I'm currently applying for transcript to be sent to WES on my school portal. There is a field for Wes postal code but I haven't found it despite searching the internet. Please who knows it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hello NL Family,

I applied for a UK PC however it's not yet out and I am due to submit my application by July 6.
Can I write a LOE in that regard and submit now?
That way the required POF won't keep increasing.

Please what do you guys think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ViktaSlim(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hi,
Please people who have been issued ppr, how long is the initial visa that youโ€™ll be given to enter Canada valid for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
ViktaSlim:
Hi,
Please people who have been issued ppr, how long is the initial visa that youโ€™ll be given to enter Canada valid for?
depends on your medicals expiry date.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ziziobi: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pls what is UK PC
dabyem:
Hello NL Family,

I applied for a UK PC however it's not yet out and I am due to submit my application by July 6.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ViktaSlim(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
dabyem:
Hello NL Family,

Was in this situation, had to wait till the last week. It eventually came. Was advised to wait till the last week and write a LOE. Waiting till the last week shows that youโ€™ve exhausted possible options.
Goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
blackfm:
Has anyone done the online police clearance?
What's the flow after payment please
All the requirements here: https://landinggist.com/front-page/how-to-process-nigerian-police-character-certificate-online/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
This makes sense but waiting till the last week with the way exchange rate is going is so scary ๐Ÿ˜จ

ViktaSlim:

Was in this situation, had to wait till the last week. It eventually came. Was advised to wait till the last week and write a LOE. Waiting till the last week shows that youโ€™ve exhausted possible options.
Goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
United Kingdom Police Certificate

ziziobi:
Pls what is UK PC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eden2018: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ayodeji786:
Hey Guys,

Yes it's normal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dadadoc: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
bxcode:

Didn't use any center really, so the topics were not entirely new to me.

I appreciate the response ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Enculer2: 2:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Can you use Airbnb address to apply for OHIP card? I do not have a bill in that address.

Anyone with experience?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Clicked: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Savagethe21st:

Have you checked the WES website itself? Log in to your account on the website and go to 'View Required Documents', then scroll down to the end of the page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ziziobi: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2023
dabyem:
United Kingdom Police Certificate

okay. Thanks. Iโ€™m guessing this is the DBS certificate right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by yansky(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Hi, please I have a dilemma and I need advice, so due to the new exchange rate wahala, I have enough for 2 and not 3. But I have me, my partner and my daughter. Can I say itโ€™s me and my partner alone and our daughter is unaccompanying since she has an American passport anyway?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Hi, No it's not.

Police Certificate is issued for visa and immigration purposes.

I have DBS but later found out it's not what I need so I had to apply for a proper PC.

ziziobi:
okay. Thanks. Iโ€™m guessing this is the DBS certificate right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.