Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1061981 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sumam: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Good evening everyone, pls for those that got ITA based on the new criteria- healthcare , stem etc

1)were you the principal applicant?
2) Also want the know if the principal applicant does not qualify and the spouse who info is attached qualifies - will they get ITA?

Just asking pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sumam:
Good evening everyone, pls for those that got ITA based on the new criteria- healthcare , stem etc

1)were you the principal applicant?
2) Also want the know if the principal applicant does not qualify and the spouse who info is attached qualifies - will they get ITA?

Just asking pls

For Q2, not sure but I doubt it. The spouse could create a profile where they are the PA if they likely qualify for category based draws.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ziziobi: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
dabyem:
I always thought it was DBS too.
I applied for the PC a week ago and from their response it will take upto 15 working days to be processed.

please how did you go about doing medicals in the Uk?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Duke4charles: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Gracious13:

Yes, I’m in the UK

onyinyechika08:
Please is there any manitoba post nomination group on watsapp? Kindly send the link. I am interested.

Me too, I am interested in the Manitoba post nomination whatsapp group if any. Just nominated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Search for approved Physician panels in England from thr cic website.
There's one in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Plymouth.

I did mine in London and the whole process lasted less than an hour

ziziobi:
please how did you go about doing medicals in the Uk?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ziziobi: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
dabyem:
Search for approved Physician panels in England from thr cic website.
There's one in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Plymouth.

I did mine in London and the whole process lasted less than an hour

okay. Thanks a lot and did you have to book an appointment before going or you just walked in?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Duke4charles: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hi fam! I will need your advice, I just got Provincial nomination certificate but I tried applying for EE with it. trying the eligibility requirements to set up the profile, it Indicated Not Eligible to apply for EE. I think it is due to the fact that my occupation code is not part of the specific occupations listed in the eligibility status though indicated in the NOC. Can the gurus in the house or any one that has scaled through the process come to my help please!! I don't know how to proceed from here!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Duke4charles:
Hi fam! I will need your advice, I just got Provincial nomination certificate but I tried applying for EE with it. trying the eligibility requirements to set up the profile, it Indicated Not Eligible to apply for EE. I think it is due to the fact that my occupation code is not part of the specific occupations listed in the eligibility status though indicated in the NOC. Can the gurus in the house or any one that has scaled through the process come to my help please!! I don't know how to proceed from here!!
I experienced something like that. Here is what I did..
I didn't accepted the nomination yet. I went to create another profile, and then emailed my province with the details of the new profile, for the certificate to be sent there. Job seeker validation code, profile number of the new express entry created was asked, along with the nomination certificate number and my email address
Surprisingly, it was sent in less that 24hrs. So I accepted it on the new profile...
I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Staness:
Ielts results: LRWS 8,9,7.5,8.
BC computer based
Resources: ieltsliz (website and YouTube), e2langauge -ielts jay (YouTube),
Ieltsonlinetests (website),
Chatgpt (for writing, it improved my vocabulary and grammar. God bless the person that recommended it here),
BC’s premium sites for preparation,
Lastly, ielts speaking for success ( a podcast on Spotify, it was immensely helpful)
Thank you all for the tips and resources. This is my payback, sort of.

Wizard spotted.. Great result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2023
onyinyechika08:
Hello everyone, please what is the fastest way now to get police clearance certificate? I cannot seem to register on their website, I don't get the otp needed to complete the registration. Can I go in person to request for it?
Did you try using you BVN?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2023
FShuwa:
grin grin grin Testimony time!!!

CRS: 483
ITA: 29/03/2023
AOR: 22/04/2023
BIO LETTER: 08/05/2023
BIO: 10/05/2023
RFV: 06/06/2023
Counterfoil: 26/06/2023
Dispatched by VFS: 27/06/2023

Patiently waiting for the delivery of my passport!

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2023
blackfm:

Did this today.
After the 30k payment, print out the invoice and take it to Alagbon or your preferred location selected.
They'll capture your biometric electronically and you can be on your way.

There was alot of pple waiting and I was pressed for time so I called the neighborhood Inspector. Paid 15k and I was done in about 5 minutes.
Was told to expect soft copy in my mail within 24hrs
Thank you. This was very helpful.
Just the info I have been searching for.
Under the section asking for reason.. One is to pick TRAVELLING not residency bah (for EE)?

Also do you know if they work on weekends and public holidays?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Ayodeji786:

Lol yes, I've been in Canada since 2018
Good morning. What advice do you have for a male, coming over?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sandicious: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Please i need guidance

I left Nigeria in Aug 2021, but before i left i got a police character certificate for Canada in Dec 2020. Now question is, when i eventually get an ITA do i need to get another PCC for Nigeria again or will that other one fly? Can someone please respond. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Sandicious:
Please i need guidance

I left Nigeria in Aug 2021, but before i left i got a police character certificate for Canada in Dec 2020. Now question is, when i eventually get an ITA do i need to get another PCC for Nigeria again or will that other one fly? Can someone please respond. Thanks
you need another one. The former one will fly only if you left Nigeria same day you got it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 5:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Omoballer24:
Good afternoon,please i need answers to this questions below.
1). Can i add IJMBE (interim joint matriculation board examination ) to my BSc as additional certificate to get 2 or more certificate in WES evaluation?
2). Do i have to collect my certificate before i can complete my WES application or is it WES that will reach out to my school directly?

For number 1... No, you can't.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Congratulations. Pls, how long did it take you to prepare?
Staness:
Ielts results: LRWS 8,9,7.5,8.
BC computer based
Resources: ieltsliz (website and YouTube), e2langauge -ielts jay (YouTube),
Ieltsonlinetests (website),
Chatgpt (for writing, it improved my vocabulary and grammar. God bless the person that recommended it here),
BC’s premium sites for preparation,
Lastly, ielts speaking for success ( a podcast on Spotify, it was immensely helpful)
Thank you all for the tips and resources. This is my payback, sort of.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Duke4charles: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Hi Okikiosibodu. Thanks greatly for the feedback.
My challenge is that I can't even create EE profile because after trying the eligibility test, it turned out not eligible. They made mention of some specific job codes that are not part of my profession - legal administrative assistant. (Note I chose this profession since I am not licensed to practice law in Canada yet).

Kindly find the attached for information on my predicament.

okikiosibodu:

I experienced something like that. Here is what I did..
I didn't accepted the nomination yet. I went to create another profile, and then emailed my province with the details of the new profile, for the certificate to be sent there. Job seeker validation code, profile number of the new express entry created was asked, along with the nomination certificate number and my email address
Surprisingly, it was sent in less that 24hrs. So I accepted it on the new profile...
I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Duke4charles:
Hi Okikiosibodu. Thanks greatly for the feedback.
My challenge is that I can't even create EE profile because after trying the eligibility test, it turned out not eligible. They made mention of some specific job codes that are not part of my profession - legal administrative assistant. (Note I chose this profession since I am not licensed to practice law in Canada yet).

Kindly find the attached for information on my predicament.

Does NOC 13111 describe your job function?
I just googled it for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onyinyechika08: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2023
Good morning house, please is police clearance certificate only for principal applicant or the spouse needs to obtain same too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okikiosibodu(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Duke4charles:

Me too, I am interested in the Manitoba post nomination whatsapp group if any. Just nominated.
Can you kindky notify me when you get added?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ZeeAngelus: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2023
PCC is required for both PA and Spouse.

onyinyechika08:
Good morning house, please is police clearance certificate only for principal applicant or the spouse needs to obtain same too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayodeji786: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Chimzy4real:
Hi,

Please I am about paying for wes and it’s showing me 251 cad. Please is that the standard price or O filled wrongly?

Sorry, I do not know about WES evaluation cause I didn't do one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayodeji786: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2023
okikiosibodu:

Good morning. What advice do you have for a male, coming over?

In regards to what? Be specific
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Hello my people good morning, I’m here to confirm if they have stopped the point based federal skilled worker draw. Have they moved on to the occupation demand eventually or the previous federal skilled will still be running asking on behalf of my friends. I await positive reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayodeji786: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2023
anselmvictor:
Waiting for a response on this too please.

What's your question?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blackfm: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2023
okikiosibodu:

Thank you. This was very helpful.
Just the info I have been searching for.
Under the section asking for reason.. One is to pick TRAVELLING not residency bah (for EE)?

Also do you know if they work on weekends and public holidays?
I chose residency and that's what it says on the certificate issued.
I don't know If they open on weekends, you can call 08034747802 Inspector Moshood to confirm.
If the payment is confirmed on the portal and an invoice is available, you can go and capture. No need to wait for a message, I got the message to go for capturing 48hrs after I had gotten the PCC.
Then check the portal for the certificate after 12 to 24hrs, I didn't get a mail but I was able to download it there

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blackfm: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2023
blackfm:
Is it advisable to pay the $1450 application fee for spouse addition and attach evidence when sending the webform to update the profile.
For context, principal applicant received RFV 3 days before wedding and a webform was raised to notify IRCC, this has been acknowledged on the tracker but placeholders are yet to be created.
The additional forms have been filled for submission via webform ahead of placeholder creation.
Help plzzz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by vickylex: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Please is anyone else getting this error on the Canada.ca website? It keeps signing me out for over four days now and I can't complete my express entry profile.
I need advise pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2023
Timmypaul:
Hello my people good morning, I’m here to confirm if they have stopped the point based federal skilled worker draw. Have they moved on to the occupation demand eventually or the previous federal skilled will still be running asking on behalf of my friends. I await positive reply.
. I need a response to this plssssss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 123e: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
TwinHeart:

Really worried about this oh. My AOR is the same date and POF Is short by about 600CAD using the new rate.

I'll encourage everyone to just update their POF and submit a webform. It's always better to be safe than sorry because things are quite uncertain right now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adenikeO: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Please what body evaluates a medical student's degree and what will be the result of the evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.