Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1048060 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deelizabeth93(f): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
GraciousWords:

It will not be seen as misrepresentation to say NO AFAIK.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/333#117973159

Thank you for the prompt response @Gracious words
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Qwertyuser:
Congratulations again!! Please how many consent forms did you attach while submitting your passport?

You do not need to fill out the section for consent during submission. It is only needed to authorize collection of your passport by anyone other than the owner. However, during submission, you need to present the document issued to each family member during biometric submission (i.e photocopy of passport with the affixed sticker).

I hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
bekayy:
Hi All,

Please how long does passport submission to Accra take. Thank you.

Some say 4 weeks. Mine took 6.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ViktaSlim(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Any active telegram or WhatsApp group for people post AOR? I need update on this proof of funds matter for us who submitted before the changes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thanks a lot.

Mine is a month now. I’d see the next 2 weeks. Congrats to you.

mcstan18:

Some say 4 weeks. Mine took 6.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
mcstan18:

You do not need to fill out the section for consent during submission. It is only needed to authorize collection of your passport by anyone other than the owner. However, during submission, you need to present the document issued to each family member during biometric submission (i.e photocopy of passport with the affixed sticker).

I hope this helps

Yope. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
dipset01:
Good afternoon guys, I have received notification to come pickup my passport at the VFS office, do I need to book an appointment on the VFS website or just walk in?

No, you do not. Just walk in within the time stated in the mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Omodele012:
Dear House,

Please i have a question. we about to begin our express entry process i just read that my spouse and i must obtain a police character from all the countries lived in, my soon to be husband has stayed in russia for over 10 years he was deported at some point because he worked somewhere where he shouldn't have, unkown to him. he was then deported, but after a month he was allowed to return to complete his masters, my question is will this reflect in his police character from from russia, if yes , will Canada allow this, will it be categorized uder criminal offense? Thanks in anticipation of an answer.

Please state any form of deportation. They verify this. It is not a crime to be deported. But state it. No hide anything from them

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Threemg: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
mcstan18:
Many thanks to every one of you: ednut1 (my manchi), profgordons, GraciousWords (a sister from yesteryears), NuCypher, Mhizsimi, Onedimple, Ezzylee, Llaye, Kiari, Mamacanada, blackfm, Marike2, aestake (the morphing man wink), bekayy, DadR.

To the comrades from way back that would've loved to see this manifest: Newmum0615, McNoelle, Threemg, Happytbaby, GlitteringStar (God bless you, wherever you may be)

Congratulations brother! This is a great news worth celebrating on this Canada Day. Now, we can't wait any longer to pick you up from the Airport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
mcstan18:
Many thanks to every one of you: ednut1 (my manchi), profgordons, GraciousWords (a sister from yesteryears), NuCypher, Mhizsimi, Onedimple, Ezzylee, Llaye, Kiari, Mamacanada, blackfm, Marike2, aestake (the morphing man wink), bekayy, DadR.

To the comrades from way back that would've loved to see this manifest: Newmum0615, McNoelle, Threemg, Happytbaby, GlitteringStar (God bless you, wherever you may be)
Congratulations once again. You fought the battle and came out with wins...PR visas and iyawo. Nothing beats coming in as a PR...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
aestake:

Congratulations once again. You fought the battle and came out with wins...PR visas and iyawo. Nothing beats coming in as a PR...
Stop intimidating me…
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Profgordons:
Stop intimidating me…
...Our leader...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Holladoyheen:

Hello, pls how were u able to make payment for ur celpip exam. Kept on showing template empty or not found at d payment check out page
...Only dom cards work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Profgordons:
Stop intimidating me…
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Happy Canada Day, guys!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
aestake:
Happy Canada Day, guys!
Happy Canada day man, I hope it’s steak later
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Zeewirld:
...Our leader...
Aunty check your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello House,

Please, I need your opinion on this.

I am currently running a pgde in NOUN for 2 or more certificates. I am done but will be graduating in 2024.

When adding it to my credentials on WES. Should I select "In progress" or "2023" as the year of completion? There is no option for 2024.

I want to start the evaluation of my 1st degree and also avoid having to pay an additional cost when I am done with the pgde.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adedolapo2021: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2023
dipset01:
Good afternoon guys, I have received notification to come pickup my passport at the VFS office, do I need to book an appointment on the VFS website or just walk in?

For Lagos VFS, I think you can just walk in. But for Abuja VFS, I suggest you book an appointment, just to be on the safe side.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kiari: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2023
tannystacey:

Primary means main Noc.. It can only be 1. And that should be the one you have more experience in. No, your NOC either primary or secondary has to be a minimum of one year. IRCC did not say your primary noc must have more experience. Just make sure your overall work experience has to be 3 years or more.

My primary noc was for a role i left a year ago and even though I'm no longer in the role, the Noc is where i had over 6 years experience..

Whatever you put as primary noc you must have all the needed supporting documents to support your application. As long as the NOC is on the eligible skills list, it should be fine, provided you are in FSW stream. If it's pnp you have to stick to the NOC you were invited for.

Too risky tho, to bw changing this like primary noc post ITA..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Holladoyheen: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2023
Zeewirld:
...Only dom cards work

It's not even loading the payment page. Just saying template empty or not found
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AlvinAlex: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
My people it’s been 62 days now since I requested for IELTS remark. Please for those who have had their result remarked, does it usually take this long?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Byte3622(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
braine:

This one deep, seems the applicant wasn't really interested in PR. I think this is indeed a fair process. It literally will not cost anything to include the job in personal history. Someone did not do their research well.

Bro how can I message you privately, can't seem to get my way around it.

This is my WhatsApp number I'll appreciate a response please.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by halimadb: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hi All. I have a little over 3 years of work experience and my CRS is 478. However, one year of my experience is that of a Graduate Trainee in a reputable organization here in Nigeria. It was a full time, regular job with multiple benefits such as medical insurance, life insurance, pension, bonuses, etc. The experience fulfills every work requirement by IRCC.

My issue is it was a rotation program so I kept moving from department to department and with different responsibilities for every department I moved to. This makes it difficult to determine what NOC this would fall under and also makes it unlikely that I would get a reference letter from my previous employer that will be tailored to only a particular NOC. Other than this, I have everything else to prove the work experience, if need be (pay slips, pension account, bank statement, employment letter, etc).

Please advise. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Byte3622:

Bro how can I message you privately, can't seem to get my way around it.

This is my WhatsApp number I'll appreciate a response please.
Thanks

Okay. Please remove your number.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
GraciousWords:

....about "update NOC and everything scatter" abeg read page 1 FAQ 26 and 27 very carefully... AFAIK you can edit.

The guy in the judicial review of FAQ 27 was rejected not because he updated his NOC but because while he was editing up and down he forgot to include the actual details (dates, title, employer etc) of his newly chosen primary NOC on his profile. The moral of the story is to be careful as you update and ensure your profile is accurate at all times.

IRCC sef don do guide on how for edit profile before ITA: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

Space nor dey for two primary NOC..... Page 1 FAQ 14 you can have several NOCs on your profile but only ONE must be primary....AFAIK

Abi na play you dey? cheesy

hahaha, gracious,thank you ooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gsilk(f): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlvinAlex:
My people it’s been 62 days now since I requested for IELTS remark. Please for those who have had their result remarked, does it usually take this long?

No. Mine took 2 weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
tannystacey:

Primary means main Noc.. It can only be 1. And that should be the one you have more experience in. My primary noc was for a role i left a year ago and even though I'm no longer in the role, the Noc is where i had over 6 years experience..

Whatever you put as primary noc you must have all the needed supporting documents to support your application. As long as the NOC is on the eligible skills list, it should be fine, provided you are in FSW stream. If it's pnp you have to stick to the NOC you were invited for.

Too risky tho, to bw changing this like primary noc post ITA..
thank you for the detailed answer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipset01: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Adedolapo2021:

For Lagos VFS, I think you can just walk in. But for Abuja VFS, I suggest you book an appointment, just to be on the safe side.

Thank you, I plan to work in

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Byte3622(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
braine:

Okay. Please remove your number.

Done Boss, please how do I message you privately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
halimadb:
Hi All. I have a little over 3 years of work experience and my CRS is 478. However, one year of my experience is that of a Graduate Trainee in a reputable organization here in Nigeria. It was a full time, regular job with multiple benefits such as medical insurance, life insurance, pension, bonuses, etc. The experience fulfills every work requirement by IRCC.

My issue is it was a rotation program so I kept moving from department to department and with different responsibilities for every department I moved to. This makes it difficult to determine what NOC this would fall under and also makes it unlikely that I would get a reference letter from my previous employer that will be tailored to only a particular NOC. Other than this, I have everything else to prove the work experience, if need be (pay slips, pension account, bank statement, employment letter, etc).

Please advise. Thank you.

Check https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/Hierarchy?objectid=%2Fd0IGA6qD8JPRfoj5UCjpg%3D%3D
Maybe if you go sector by sector, you'll find something that covers graduate trainee for your sector.

* Were there any common tasks you performed in all the different departments that matches any NOC e.g. something that can fit in admin assistant for example (13110)?
*What was the longest time you spent in a department? Can you use the NOC from only that department - you may then no longer have 1 full year anymore if you do that, while you wait to get enough months under your belt on the current job to make up 3 years WE?
*Did you do any work before you graduated from school that can qualify?

AFAIK to move forward you need to resolve this in red font. You need to first find an NOC and then get a ref letter that matches the NOC duties.

What you listed in blue won't replace what IRCC requires - IRCC needs a letter in their format stating (amongst other things), job duties that match your chosen NOC (see page 1 post 5 under checklists)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DripDude: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
My cousin's highest qualification is a PGD (post graduate diploma), which he has duly evaluated, will he still need to evaluate his Bachelor's degree. If No, what will he select as qualification on the application portal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.