Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1048517 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
themonk:

Better start getting High BP medications if only 4 days is giving you anxiety.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
braine:

Go to your WES account and order additional copy that will be sent to wes. It is pretty straightforward from the homepage once you log in. The recipient this time will be OINP (in full ofcourse). And then pay the fee. Ensure to uncheck IRCC in the recipients list. You can also include your NOI application number in the additional information box when ordering.
Thanks so much for response, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Treyknowles(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hello,

I just started doing my research on Canada express entry, I keep seeing that one should have 3years work experience, I only have 2 (my present job and my 1 year nysc) am I eligible to apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Heineken007:
Please any AOR for July 16th that has received BIL? Anxiety want to finish me.
Learn to guard your expectations. Being in Canada is not the end of the world. You'll find out soon enough anyways when you get there. Make I no too talk

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Treyknowles:
Hello,

I just started doing my research on Canada express entry, I keep seeing that one should have 3years work experience, I only have 2 (my present job and my 1 year nysc) am I eligible to apply?

check page 1. Nysc info is there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Treyknowles(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
ednut1:
check page 1. Nysc info is there

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Palms12: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please does anyone here have access to IELTS or Express Entry WhatsApp group, kindly forward link, I am just about starting my express entry process and would be great to have a community to share information with. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please is 100% gift deed from parents safe for this process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
shocked
NuCypher:

Learn to guard your expectations. Being in Canada is not the end of the world. You'll find out soon enough anyways when you get there. Make I no too talk
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adebee16: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emmaus12: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
I knw this has been answered before , but abeg I removed madams work experience as she is a business woman it didn't add points before and parked it under personal history. I just need reassurance, lols thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Heineken007:

Refer to page 1 for info/views on gift deeds. But IMHO, there's no worries about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emmaus12:
I knw this has been answered before , but abeg I removed madams work experience as she is a business woman it didn't add points before and parked it under personal history. I just need reassurance, lols thanks

Yes, as it should be. You're good!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Charleschidera(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Francieuche:
ITA April 26 2023 CRS 490
Submitted June 22 got AOR 30 minutes later
AOR June 22 2023
Biometrics Invitation Letter and medical passed June 28 2023
July 7th Additional Request Letter Sibling relationship as my sister is now married Surname changed I submitted her marriage certificate and newspaper publication,pics with her children from infantry and Family pictures on July 9th 2023
Did Biometrics 10th July it was linked to the account same day
Ghost update July 12 we received additional documents and we are reviewing it
July 13th reviewing eligibility and Processing background check
July 14th Final Decision
July 17th Ready for Visa PPR mail
I don't know who my VO is

See grace at work grin

Congratulations 🎊

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Just got an ADR saying “ Funds, proof: It appears you no longer meet the required funds due to the drop in value of the
Nigerian Naira. A family of 2 is currently required to demonstrate CAD$17,127 in available funds, unencumbered by debt or obligation. Please demonstrate proof you have this amount available to you.”

And I’ve been slacking in putting the funds together. Will it be advisable to convert all our ₦ and put in my dorm account at this point?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
TwinHeart:
Just got an ADR saying “ Funds, proof: It appears you no longer meet the required funds due to the drop in value of the
Nigerian Naira. A family of 2 is currently required to demonstrate CAD$17,127 in available funds, unencumbered by debt or obligation. Please demonstrate proof you have this amount available to you.”

And I’ve been slacking in putting the funds together. Will it be advisable to convert all our ₦ and put in my dorm account at this point?

This means they just reviewed your eligibility? I thought that stage would be complete by now. How much time were you given to provide the updated POF? Also did your follow your application on the PR tracker? I know someone who has the same AOR as you and has received PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
TwinHeart:

When did you submit and get AOR, and also savings in Dorm is always the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pecky34: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hello all,

I’m currently in the ee pool with a score of 465.
My noc code falls under accounting technician and bookkeeper.is there any possibility for nomination for pnp in Alberta or any other province

Your advise pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
braine:

This means they just reviewed your eligibility? I thought that stage would be complete by now. How much time were you given to provide the updated POF? Also did your follow your application on the PR tracker? I know someone who has the same AOR as you and has received PPR.
I was given a month. Tracker didn’t change much since biometrics. I guess different VOs and different timelines. I know someone that submitted POF purely in ₦ but didn’t get ADR for update POF and got her PPR last week. Just my luck I guess.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
TwinHeart:

I was given a month. Tracker didn’t change much since biometrics. I guess different VOs and different timelines. I know someone that submitted POF purely in ₦ but didn’t get ADR for update POF and got her PPR last week. Just my luck I guess.

That means they just started your eligibility check. Provide the updated POF and you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pecky34: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
pecky34:
Hello all,

I’m currently in the ee pool with a score of 465.
My noc code falls under accounting technician and bookkeeper.is there any possibility for nomination for pnp in Alberta or any other province

Your advise pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Profgordons:
When did you submit and get AOR, and also savings in Dorm is always the best

Submission and AOR was May 24. Can we just convert all nairas into the dorm account now? Like won’t the lump sum payments won’t look somehow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
TwinHeart:

Submission and AOR was May 24. Can we just convert all nairas into the dorm account now? Like won’t the lump sum payments won’t look somehow.
You just explain how you arrived at the sum and the reason is because you want to protect your savings due to the volatility of the Naira
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
What about CIIN?

studycenter:
I can help with comprehensive study material for CELPIP, IELTS, CIMA, ACCA, BCS, CIA, GMAT, MCAT, TEF, TCF, TOFEL... comprehensively all you need to pass these exams. Send me msg below if you're in need.
@Profgodons and others can confirm this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Pls add me too. I am writing the October diet. Thanks
Perezzoe:

Good afternoon,

Congrats!..

I sent you an email could you send the link to the CIIN whatapp group chat.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Perezzoe: 4:11am On Jul 21, 2023
soulmate19:
Pls add me too. I am writing the October diet. Thanks

Hello,

@ magratebite I have not received any response from her hopefully she will.

Perhaps if you find the group chat lemme know.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2023
soulmate19:
What about CIIN?
No.
CIIN provide their own study material directly. You can get the syllabus and study with text books on Insurance (if you have them)

CIIN Course Books cost ₦2,500.00 (per each course)
If you are in need of assistance, you can reach out to them via the Contact us page on their website or send enquiries to examination@ciinigeria. org, call 08172040917
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LandingistForum: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2023
Heineken007:
Yes,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Profgordons:
You just explain how you arrived at the sum and the reason is because you want to protect your savings due to the volatility of the Naira

Thank you prof
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Silversurfer1: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Hi guys.
Did anyone receive a notification of interest from Ontario yesterday?
And can anyone point me to a thread where someone successfully went through the Ontario PNP? or if there's a group. Thanks
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Theflint1(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Hello house, can I use the WES course-by-course evaluation to apply for the express entry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Temas, aestake and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.