Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1048520 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maise: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
@kachikwu keep calling IRCC and raising webform. if you can also order your gcms notes, the gcms will give you an idea whats going on with your application. you can also send emails to the minister of immigration, prime minister, your visa office, everybody basically. All the best. May your ppr come soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thobby4real(f): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kenya IRCC or Accra ? Can we send to another office? Thank you for your response
Beautenoire:
I sent it to kenya on the 7th, received at ircc on the 13th, counterfoil on the 14th. Its on the way back already

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adebee16: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Beautenoire:
I sent it to kenya on the 7th, received at ircc on the 13th, counterfoil on the 14th. Its on the way back already

What's the cost to send to Kenya via DHL sir?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kachukwu04: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thank u very much I appreciate, I requested a GCMS note last 3months and I saw they were done with eligibility and security remaining background check, will request another.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gsilk(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Goodnigga:
I was even referring to the lady you quoted who used UPPERCASE while trying to advise people wrongly, not you per say. I do see your chats regularly so I can recognise you. If not that u quoted the person, I would have just ignored it as the earlier OP did... Na their way normally my sister/brother.

LOL
My people, DO NOT use Tobidam.
AF, IFN, Madame Bizang, IEF, heck, even use the french tutor at a primary school. Just NOT TOBIDAM.
That’s all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's PPR 3weeks 5days indeed delay is not denial..God is omnipotent
May we all testify

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gsilk(f): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Goodnigga:
You dey mind am? Funny set of people. Maybe she no fit afford the school. I finished from the same school and I passed very well. I was able to travel out because of the results. The only thing about Tobidam is their rates maybe quite a bit different from some other schools and tutors. But they are faster in my experience, straight to the point, very effective and have other extra free benefits. If u can afford their services, which in my opinion is cheaper than the foreign tutors I tried before, go for it, if not go elsewhere.Wahala no dey there. There are people who will use Apple while others will use Android. It depends on what u want. Coming online to say such is coming from a place of bitterness. Ask the person, if he/she ever attend the school, you will find out, they never. That was the perception they gave me too before I decided to try for myself to see and I got what I wanted.

Did I attend? Yes.
Review: 2/10
I mean, if you want high rates, ‘faster’ but subpar; by all means go to Tobidam.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2023
Revman:

This is nicéee. Thank you so much. Was looking at Alliance Français online classes but will check out Tobidam because I really need a tutor.

Please make use of Alliance Française or better alternative.

The moniker that referred you might be same person as tobidam lipsrsealed, but you can still try if you have the money.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Gsilk:

LOL
My people, DO NOT use Tobidam.
AF, IFN, Madame Bizang, IEF, heck, even use the french tutor at a primary school. Just NOT TOBIDAM.
That’s all.
]This looks like a personal vendetta between you and the school o cos, this is not normal again o. Na wa o. Everybody is different though. My experience was pleasant though and my set sha.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2023
Though it may tarry, it will surely come. Wait!!! Congratulations, my brother. It was a worthwhile long wait. I'm so happy for you.
mcstan18:
After nearly six years on this journey, with several expired profiles, IELTS results, and ECAs in-between, the curtains have now been drawn on my quest. It’s CoPR people and below is my timeline:

YOU are next!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 2:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Francieuche:
May we all testify
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Good morning All
Please i have read the mail,however i need guide on how to pay handling charge fees for the submission of passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Francieuche:
May we all testify
Congratulations Fanciegal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2023
Francieuche:
May we all testify
Congratulations! I’m very excited for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Charleschidera(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Francieuche:
May we all testify

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gsilk(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2023
deyplay:
]This looks like a personal vendetta between you and the school o cos, this is not normal again o. Na wa o. Everybody is different though. My experience was pleasant though and my set sha.

It’s actually not. It’s my own Tobidam experience and it was nasty. I only spoke out because i felt Revman’s pain and wouldn’t want anyone to start and get discouraged.
That’s it and that’s all.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Anyone with Ielts listening tips please I’m stuck at 7.5 sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2023
Hamza05:

Just concentrate at 100%, pay attention to the instructions (eg only one word or a number), if you miss an answer, move on quickly else you will miss a whole section.

I was always stuck at 7.5 during practice till I wrote and scored 8 twice.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Qwertyuser:

Just concentrate at 100%, pay attention to the instructions (eg only one word or a number), if you miss an answer, move on quickly else you will miss a whole section.

I was always stuck at 7.5 during practice till I wrote and scored 8 twice.
Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Hamza05:
If you’ve been taking computer then switch to paper, that was my situation too until I took paper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

If you’ve been taking computer then switch to paper, that was my situation too until I took paper.
Funny thing is I have been taking paper and planning to switch to computer.
Thank you 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

I believe it is different for individuals, I found CBT easier and those I’ve recommended that to had similar experiences

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lameda95(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
soulmate19:
Good afternoon Sir/Ma
Pls who have transcript plug for Oou (Olabisi Onabanjo University).
We have already paid online but it's taking forever for them to send it to Wes.
Ejooooor, pls help.

Hello, how many months were they able to send the transcript? i have initiated the process for more than a month now and i am getting impatient. i dont know what to do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirBa(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
NuCypher:

Learn french. Or if you have a sibling in canada, you get more points.

Thank you. How many points does french add to the CRS score? I do not have a sibling there only a cousin.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Francieuche:
May we all testify

Congratulations!
In the same order all the guys awaiting their own PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
SirBa:

Thank you. How many points does french add to the CRS score? I do not have a sibling there only a cousin.

50 points plus if passed at a B2 level and higher.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Staness: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please how does one go from A1 to B2 in French? 🥲
I wish had I paid more attention to my French teacher back then in secondary school🤣

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
deyplay:
It is well.However, doing psychoanalysis of this whole issue, your vocabs reveal a sort of revenge and hatred which are strong emotions revealing a personal vendetta. Because, I myself went to a known tutor but didn't get what I wanted but switch to Tobidam. But I never mentioned it in my earlier post to discredit some one else's business, I just moved on because people's experiences differ, you know.

But, if it has to be about the class, to be fair to both you and the school, people can go Tobidam's website themselves to see the free topics I earlier talked about, in minutes, they can find out themselves if the school is good or not.

That said, since you said you REALLY attended the school,I also attended the school, kindly say what year and month you attended the school, how many months did you spend? Did you finish the program?etc. Just give your quantifiable experience and not just generalisations like bad, nasty. Mention actual things about the class.

Abeg rest

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wow. So good to see your name here again. Longest time. I hope you are doing okay.

Newmum0615:
Though it may tarry, it will surely come. Wait!!! Congratulations, my brother. It was a worthwhile long wait. I'm so happy for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: miolad20(m), sch(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.