Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1054079 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ope0456: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
*****No Job Offer Required: Canadian Provincial Nomination Programs******

Hello Everyone,

I have compiled a list of Canadian Provincial Nomination Programs that do not require a job offer, and I wanted to share it with anyone who might be in the Express Entry pool awaiting ITA (Invitation to Apply).

Find the link below, and I am certain you will find it helpful.

https://airtable.com/appkg0CeIcTcNyKnz/shr3uBy9JB2SeANnf

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Buubuuu: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Please lawyers in the house which body will you recommend for assessment IQAS or CES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Staness: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bombastic side eye
Ope0456:
*****No Job Offer Required: Canadian Provincial Nomination Programs******

Hello Everyone,

I have compiled a list of Canadian Provincial Nomination Programs that do not require a job offer, and I wanted to share it with anyone who might be in the Express Entry pool awaiting ITA (Invitation to Apply).

Find the link below, and I am certain you will find it helpful.

https://airtable.com/appkg0CeIcTcNyKnz/shr3uBy9JB2SeANnf
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Buubuuu:
Please lawyers in the house which body will you recommend for assessment IQAS or CES
I used CES it was fast and easy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Buubuuu: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hamza05:

I used CES it was fast and easy

Did they access your LLB as professional degree??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Any guidance on how to prepare my goods to follow.
Should I just type the list of things I am traveling with and those I am sending Via Cargo and take it along
Or there is a form to fill?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
saskatoonguy:
Any guidance on how to prepare my goods to follow.
Should I just type the list of things I am traveling with and those I am sending Via Cargo and take it along
Or there is a form to fill?
Just carry your documents and travel, the rest are just stress. You won’t need them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suzzyrims: 2:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Perezzoe:

Good morning,

I've not received any response from her.

Perhaps she has not been online.

Peradventure if you happen to come across the group pls get intouch..

Thanks

The closing date for October exam registration is July 31. Try to register in time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Buubuuu:

Did they access your LLB as professional degree??
Yes, just llb

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Perezzoe: 5:22am On Jul 26, 2023
suzzyrims:

The closing date for October exam registration is July 31. Try to register in time

Good morning,

Thanks for the information

Do you belong to CIIN group which will enable one have access to the study material?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SweetJJ: 5:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Hi guys, please I need your input. My sister is waiting for her TCF result to submit her profile for PR. Every other document is ready. But the problem is she has 10m in a 3months old globus account (fixed- cannot be moved) and 6m in her 1st bank account (very old account). I know the rule is to submit a 6 months account statement. Is this ok?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oge2dey: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2023
So, back to provide update.
The applicant provided her statement of account and also her payslips. In the LOE, she provided an explanation on her proof of fund with gift deed from her sister and also used that opportunity to inform the VO that she mistakenly omitted her business venture and professional association. Completed a schedule A and attached it with the ADR documents. She has her PPR now.
It is worthy to state that the statement of account printed to support the Fixed deposit certificate did not have any inflow from the business account but rather had a single outflow to the business account (an overzealous VO might decide to check who owns that business😀). It could have been a different ball game if the proof of funds was from the business account. I can't tell for sure.
We thank God for a beautiful outcome.
ednut1:
of course. There are people whose work experience and masters overlapped. You are to state everything. Even director positions or side business. At this point any explanation provided can be taken as misrepresentation because the fixed deposit was used to conceal source of funds in the first place. Just pray God touches the VOs heart o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tim5press: 5:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello my people. I'm AOR April 19. On June 24 I received ADR POF to provide updated PoF of last 6 months and explain sources of POF(had several lump sum cos I used the account for business. On June 24 I submitted the documents to them but till now I've not heard from them. It's way over 32 days and my GCkey profile is showing we are reviewing additional document submitted.
Pls who has idea on next has I feel this is so unusual.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2023
TwinHeart:
Just got an ADR saying “ Funds, proof: It appears you no longer meet the required funds due to the drop in value of the
Nigerian Naira. A family of 2 is currently required to demonstrate CAD$17,127 in available funds, unencumbered by debt or obligation. Please demonstrate proof you have this amount available to you.”

And I’ve been slacking in putting the funds together. Will it be advisable to convert all our ₦ and put in my dorm account at this point?

You can change your funds to USD. Just write LOE and show your withdrawal from your Naira account.

Did you attach the conversion screenshot from oanda with your POF document?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by So10: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Please can POF for Canada PR come from a buyers account? My mum is selling a property for my POF but she gave him my account details to send the money directly to me. Although she said she'll still do the gift deed and sign
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
So10:
Please can POF for Canada PR come from a buyers account? My mum is selling a property for my POF but she gave him my account details to send the money directly to me. Although she said she'll still do the gift deed and sign

This might be suspicious for the case officer. You may want to avoid such a scenario! why can't the buyer transfer the money to your mum and she transfers it to yours?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tim5press: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=ednut1
Pls could you enlighten if you've got idea
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Tim5press:
Hello my people. I'm AOR April 19. On June 24 I received ADR POF to provide updated PoF of last 6 months and explain sources of POF(had several lump sum cos I used the account for business. On June 24 I submitted the documents to them but till now I've not heard from them. It's way over 32 days and my GCkey profile is showing we are reviewing additional document submitted.
All I will say to you is that you should just relax. Even when it shows document is being reviewed it doesn’t mean the application is still at that stage, they only have not updated it. If you are still worried, then you may order GCMS notes just to know in details the stage the application is at.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by So10: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please do I need to send a six months account statement if I'm using gift deed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thesailorman: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ontario VO answer those of us that everything has been CHECKED on the Tracker this week IJN. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
So10:
Please do I need to send a six months account statement if I'm using gift deed
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remmrem: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Immigration minister has been replaced in person of Marc Miller a former minister as well. He hails from Quebec, he is the only Quebec Anglo left in Justin Trudeau’s cabinet and also energetic towards his duties like the former minister. In my opinion, if you haven’t started learning French, please do. I am on the journey as well and it’s not been easy but we move. Good luck to us all!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remmrem: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
According to my research the cabinet was reshuffled because the prime minister wanted capable hands for the execution of bill C - 13. This is to show you that Canada isn’t joking with French!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
This is my case too, I am AOR March 19, they requested ADR June 1, I sent it June 6 and got AOR for ADR June 12th, no much update since then apart from background verification in progress. Sometimes I get super worried other times I just remain calm hoping and praying for the best. If you want, you can order GCMS notes to know exactly what stage they’re at. Personally, I have just decided to wait a bit more and I pray I get PPR pretty soon.
Tim5press:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Gyyv:

You can change your funds to USD. Just write LOE and show your withdrawal from your Naira account.

Did you attach the conversion screenshot from oanda with your POF document?

No. I didn’t.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Samuelobiora19(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello House, plz for my POF I want to sell a land my dad helped me acquire way back, the land documents are in my name..The whole value of the land would amount to about #20M, and I want to use it for my POF... Would I have to present the whole land documents while submitting my application to explain the lump sum or just an LOE with the Receipt of payment...I believe I am at the brink of receiving ITA, plz I am waiting for a reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckbringer: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Guys please I have question!

I have 4 plus years experience divided

Job 1- July 2019-March 2021
Job 2 - April 2021- February 2022 (NYSC)
Job 3 - March 2022 till date

NYSC PPA has refused to give me work reference. My other experience add up to more than 3 years. So my question is, can I claim 3 years work experience points for Jobs 1&3 and skip Job 2?

Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Remmrem:
According to my research the cabinet was reshuffled because the prime minister wanted capable hands for the execution of bill C - 13. This is to show you that Canada isn’t joking with French!
not true. The former immigration minister was taken to housing which is a big issue currently and more important than immigration. He has a track record of cleaning mess .The economic and housing issues are in no way tied to french language or bilingual speakers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Samuelobiora19:
Hello House, plz for my POF I want to sell a land my dad helped me acquire way back, the land documents are in my name..The whole value of the land would amount to about #20M, and I want to use it for my POF... Would I have to present the whole land documents while submitting my application to explain the lump sum or just an LOE with the Receipt of payment...I believe I am at the brink of receiving ITA, plz I am waiting for a reply
survey, deed or receipt of land purchase . To show evidence you owned it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remmrem: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
ednut1:
not true. The former immigration minister was taken to housing which is a big issue currently and more important than immigration. He has a track record of cleaning mess .The economic and housing issues are in no way tied to french language or bilingual speakers.

Well, there are many reasons for doing stuffs. We shall see how events unfolds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SweetJJ: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello everyone, please I need your input. Dont ignore pleaseeeee. This is the 3rs time i am asking and no one has answered me. My sister is waiting for her TCF result to submit her profile for PR. Every other document is ready. But the problem is she has 10m in a 3months old globus account (fixed- cannot be moved) and 6m in her 1st bank account (very old account). I know the rule is to submit a 6 months account statement. Is this ok?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
SweetJJ:
Hello everyone, please I need your input. Dont ignore pleaseeeee. This is the 3rs time i am asking and no one has answered me. My sister is waiting for her TCF result to submit her profile for PR. Every other document is ready. But the problem is she has 10m in a 3months old globus account (fixed- cannot be moved) and 6m in her 1st bank account (very old account). I know the rule is to submit a 6 months account statement. Is this ok?
the fixed deposit came from some where right. Provide evidence of the source. E.g gift deed, sale of asset, savings in another account. Etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: miolad20(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.