Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1055092 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Anna20:
Please I sincerely need answers.
I'm a tailor presently in Nigeria.Is there any chance for me applying for visa sponsored tailor/seamstress jobs in Canada from Nigeria?.
Do companies in Canada hire tailors from Nigeria and sponsor them over?
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OgogoroDegree: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Savagethe21st:
Hello house. Please I applied for remark and they increased my score
Currently I can see my refund is being processed but I haven't applied yet. Please where can I apply to input my account number?

I hail your scores oooo shocked shocked shocked
Please drop your study guide 🙏 and tips
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chinna54: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello everyone, please I need help and guidance on how to apply for the healthcare category in express entry. If there is a group as well that I can be added to, I would really appreciate 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bernice123456: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please I have a question as regards this NOC, I will really appreciate your response.
So I have been working with a company for a long while now, and the title of the job is "technical sales officer". If I look up that title it falls under teer 4 and doesn't qualify for EE.
Also the job description doesn't match my role at the job (even though we don't have a "written" job role in my appointment letter)
My direct boss can give you a whole state to supervise sales and all that......

My question: do I find the description of job role that meets mine and then adopt that title or do I just pick that Noc code and still put my job title?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Addi: 6:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Okay, thank you!
braine:

If they are all in the same NOC in the same company, you can use the the most recent title and then the duration of all the titles i.e start to current, when filling the work experience you are claiming points for. Then, in your reference letter, you will need to outline the start and promotion/end date of each title. This worked for me.

However, if the roles are in different NOCs, you'll need to separate the job titles in your application and also include the different job duties for each title held in your reference letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Salientsinmi: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Salientsinmi:
Please who can advise if PNP is still an option to consider at this time and the province I can check out for Finance jobs.

I’m not getting any response on this. Can anybody help out, please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Salientsinmi:

I’m not getting any response on this. Can anybody help out, please
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html visit the website of each province to find out which one has finance noc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good day all. Please i totally forgot to add a side hustle i did in 2015 to personal history. I was going through my face book pictures and found the pics and they are actually much. would this pose a problem? i have been deleting the pictures but the process is hectic and they are still much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Silvaplum: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please i need an answer

Silvaplum:
Pls is it possible to create two profiles (one for me and one for wifey)? If any of the profiles get ITA, we withdraw the other.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
You have answered your question already. Yes you can! remember to delete one when you receive ITA
Silvaplum:
Please i need an answer

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Todays Draw

CRS - 517
ITA’s - 2000

🥲

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omah7979: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please can my payslip be used Incase I can’t get an employment letter from my employer since it’s zero contract hours jobs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
soulmate19:
Pls for someone working while studying(PT), and the certificate was issued 5 years after the final exams? Does the work experience count for EE?

Page 1 post 3 please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bernice123456:
Please I have a question as regards this NOC, I will really appreciate your response.
So I have been working with a company for a long while now, and the title of the job is "technical sales officer". If I look up that title it falls under teer 4 and doesn't qualify for EE.
Also the job description doesn't match my role at the job (even though we don't have a "written" job role in my appointment letter)
My direct boss can give you a whole state to supervise sales and all that......

My question: do I find the description of job role that meets mine and then adopt that title or do I just pick that Noc code and still put my job title?

Page 1, posts 3 & 5.
Page 1, FAQs 13 & 16.

Your job description, not job title, needs to match your NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Heineken007:
Good day all. Please i totally forgot to add a side hustle i did in 2015 to personal history. I was going through my face book pictures and found the pics and they are actually much. would this pose a problem? i have been deleting the pictures but the process is hectic and they are still much.

Page 1 FAQ 41
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omah7979:
Please can my payslip be used Incase I can’t get an employment letter from my employer since it’s zero contract hours jobs?

Page 1 post 5 for IRCC post AOR checklist and what you need to provide to prove employment history.

Also see page 1 FAQs 4 and 6.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omah7979:
if the total hours per week is not up for 30 hours a week for one year. Its not eligible for express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
New category based draws for skilled trades...welders, plumbers, carpenters

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/08/canada-announces-the-first-ever-express-entry-invitations-for-newcomers-with-experience-in-the-trades.html

Also OINP French Draw CRS between 321 and 374.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-1

Boundless opportunities for those in healthcare, STEM, anyone willing to learn French and now trades!

All the best folks!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
GraciousWords:
New category based draws for skilled trades...welders, plumbers, carpenters

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/08/canada-announces-the-first-ever-express-entry-invitations-for-newcomers-with-experience-in-the-trades.html

Also OINP French Draw CRS between 321 and 374.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-1

Boundless opportunities for those in healthcare, STEM, anyone willing to learn French and now trades!

All the best folks!
You might be surprised how difficult it is to have a Trades certificate, amazingly it if more advantage to those already in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Profgordons:
You might be surprised how difficult it is to have a Trades certificate, amazingly it if more advantage to those already in Canada.

Maybe folks have never actually researched the certification process for their particular trade, to see what it entails. They should explore, it may not be as onerous as feared:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=744&top=29

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
TOSM:
Hi everyone, please does anyone here know how to get a job as a laboratory assistant or microbiologist in Canada from Nigeria. I have over 4 years of experience and would like to relocate to Canada. I would appreciate any info I can get, pls. Thanks

Pls read from post 1 on page 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tolaaa:
Hello everyone.

Please I just got update that my medicals was passed yesterday so things are coming along fine.

However, I'll be relocating from Nigeria end of next month to Estonia in Europe to do my Masters.

Am I supposed to update IRCC or anything? I was thinking of how I'd send my passport when PPR comes (the closest VFS centre I can see from Estonia is in Russia lipsrsealed.) when it occurred to me I might need to update IRCC. But in any event, am I supposed to update IRCC that I've changed my location at this point in time or wait?

Thank you.

You should update IRCC when you move. You can send your passports to any VAC......doesn't have to be Russia: there's France, Germany, Poland etc See page 1 FAQs 3 and 44

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2023
seen it. Now i am bothered. i honestly forgot to add it.
GraciousWords:

Page 1 FAQ 41
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Heineken007:
seen it. Now i am bothered. i honestly forgot to add it.

Mistakes happen. You have 2 options: come clean and declare it now by webform (see page 1 post 6) or take a chance on whether IRCC will find out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
French Draw
CRS - 435
ITA’s - 800

Make these people do STEM draws na 😪🥲

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okdeb: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
ezzylee:
French Draw
CRS - 435
ITA’s - 800

Make these people do STEM draws na 😪🥲
Must French be the primary language?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brunobia(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Heineken007:

Hi there. A faster option would be to temporarily deactivate your face book profile till after you receive PPR.
Go down to account settings and click deactivate my profile. Click I WIll be Back.
It will deactivate temporarily.
I do this all the time when I want to concentrate on something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Law12435: 3:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Maria96:
by applying on indeed.ca, jobbank, linkedin. You may have to apply for 5,000 jobs before you may get one offer or no offer at all. Employers have to prove that they could not get Canadians, PR holders or post graduate work permit holder on ground to do the job hence the need to hire from abroad. No harm in trying tho. Some people have been lucky.

I agree, I was just going through the pages and stumbled upon a link that was shared earlier and I find it useful, I intend to go through one of the pathways. You might find it useful too. https://airtable.com/appkg0CeIcTcNyKnz/shr3uBy9JB2SeANnf

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 4:40am On Aug 03, 2023
This might be a deviation from the main topic. Please, has any one done their Drivers Abstract this year? If any, how long did it take from the time of application to the abstract being issued.
I have applied since January, and they're still telling me stories
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Andyosifo:
This might be a deviation from the main topic. Please, has any one done their Drivers Abstract this year? If any, how long did it take from the time of application to the abstract being issued.
I have applied since January, and they're still telling me stories
They want you to pay for it.. That's just the bitter truth.
The stuff is not hard to produce, they just make it seem so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by StJohnKml: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2023
My people, please can I use the Upfront medical examination report that I used for my Study permit application (which was recently refused), for my PR application, when I get ITA? or I'd have to do another upfront medical?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2023
StJohnKml:
My people, please can I use the Upfront medical examination report that I used for my Study permit application (which was recently refused), for my PR application, when I get ITA? or I'd have to do another upfront medical?
Yes you can use it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: donfemsdynasty(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.