Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050836 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by coolcare(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
STEFANY22:
Good morning all,
Please I'm still waiting for your suggestions to this.
Thanks

You have to consider opportunity you have.

Do you have family in Manitoba if yes you can consider PNP for Manitoba
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChisZom: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
How do I re enter the pool? my profile expired yesterday. I can't see any option of creating a new profile. Would you suggest I delete my GC key and create another?

Please I really need help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wohoooo.

Awesome. A huge congratulations to you. Higher grounds. Amen.

Ideraa:
My dear Canadians,
The Lord has done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all in the Maple Land. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
careymah:
Hello elders in the house, kindly help a newbie pls
1. I'm trying to create my EE profile and under study and languages, i couldn't find two or more cert (cos that's what i have)
2. Is there a place i am to list my job duties under the work profile because after filking that part, it's still showing "in progess" instead of complete
3. Am i to fill in my spouse job duties as well??

And is it okay to choose All provinces

Thanks please

1. Read this link: you need to update the degrees separately https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1129&top=29

2. Job duties are provided after ITA....in your EE profile you provide the NOC, job title and dates of each job.

3. Spouse i.e. not PA work experience outside Canada does not increase CRS, you need to update it in personal history after ITA

4. Yes, except Quebec.

Thoroughly digest page 1 please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
STEFANY22:

So I've just commenced my process to achieving my Canadian dream- taken the ielts test and currwntly exploring the PNP route to obtaining a PR since the FSWP Express Entry route has been on hold for some months now due to the Covid-19 roadblock in issuing ITA's for the program.

However, I've been experiencing challenges with PNP process online. Actually I've been unable to push through with applying for a provincial nomination via the Canada.ca website.

Please can anyone share ideas, suggestions or their experience (if any) on how to cross this hurdle.

Pls digest page 1 in detail especially FAQ 8 and then begin to research the provinces one after the other. One of the links on FAQ 8 provides each province's website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
ChisZom:
How do I re enter the pool? my profile expired yesterday. I can't see any option of creating a new profile. Would you suggest I delete my GC key and create another?

Please I really need help

Create another profile, log into your existing GC Key (no need to delete or revoke) and look for this link, hope it works.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bcpump: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2022
While doing my medicals, I was asked if I was vaccinated and I said no.
Do you think that could be held against me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mekailo(m): 2:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Canadahome:

What visa type did you apply for?
Work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by valves: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2022
Bcpump:
While doing my medicals, I was asked if I was vaccinated and I said no.
Do you think that could be held against me?

The same thing was asked when I did mine, and I was scared that it might affect the outcome.

But 4 days after my remed, my profile was updated and I passed the medical examination (TBH I'm still not at ease until PPR).

I've started making preparations to receive the vaccine though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2022
valves:

The same thing was asked when I did mine, and I was scared that it might affect the outcome.

But 4 days after my remed, my profile was updated and I passed the medical examination (TBH I'm still not at ease until PPR).

I was asked the same thing but behind the forms they wrote something like they're not going to refuse you admission based on your answer to that question. They don't even believe our vaccination records for those that answer yes, so I wonder why they bother asking.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChisZom: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
GraciousWords:

Create another profile, log into your existing GC Key (no need to delete or revoke) and look for this link, hope it works.

Wow thank you so much. I'm grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Decentdave(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Itzlinda:

send it here, please. nasale46@gmail.com
pls send to davidbamgbose2017@yahoo.com..thankz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello please

I mistakenly applied for academic exam instead of IELTS general exam. Please can this be rectify if I email them about this error?

I just made payment right now

Please reply

Very urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
That is what you are to do . Email or call them

quote author=Aladegba post=109288362]Hello please

I mistakenly applied for academic exam instead of IELTS general exam. Please can this be rectify if I email them about this error?

Please reply

Very urgent[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bcpump: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Okay thanks. was just feeling somehow.

I got Ontario nomination today. I cant wait for ITA.

I have done medicals and gotten police clearance.

Do I need to get new bank statement and reference letter (the one i used for OINP submission was given october 29th). or can I use same one used?

valves:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by coolcare(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Aladegba:
Hello please

Please reply

Very urgent

Send them an email, it can be rectify.

But you need to be very fast. Which of the body you registered with?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
IELTS academic instead of IELTS general
coolcare:

Send them an email, it can be rectify.

But you need to be very fast. Which of the body you registered with?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Canadahome: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Aladegba:
IELTS academic instead of IELTS general

He is asking if it's with British Council or MOD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rhuth: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Davidonkonsults: 5:05am On Jan 12, 2022
rawe45:
Thats for MOD/IDP.. British council is the alternative
Hi. Nigerians can't register for MOD now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

They are back
www.ielts.ng
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rawe45: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

I think they’re back from suspension
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Canadahome:

He is asking if it's with British Council or MOD.

I don't understand the question but I can assure you the error has been rectify.
I applied for the exam under British council here in South Africa not Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Please naira Landers,
I have another question because it's my first time.

If a chef applied for express entry, paid WES for evaluation, applied for d school transcript only for the hotel school to say they do not share students information with any organisation but will only mail the transcripts to the student email and not WES email either and they don't do courier services. What can the student do since he or she has made the payment for WES in South Africa and school said she can qoute them in the email to send her transcript but they can't email WES for her?

Pls the experts in the house should advice.

Urgent!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2022
rawe45:

I think they’re back from suspension
They got suspended? Don't tell me its for wuruwuru
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bcpump: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2022
If Ontario accepts a reference letter and does not indicate a NOC mismatch, does it mean IRCC will also accept it?

Or is it possible IRCC gives a different verdict?

I'm still a bit uncertain about my work reference letter and if it truly reflects my chosen NOC. But Ontario accepted it and issued a nomination.
I don't know whether to plead with the HR to help tailor it more to the NOC description, or to just use it like that since Ontario did not pick up the holes.

Any advise please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NenyeCHEM(f): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2022
Please is 415 Cedis same amount a Temp resident visa applicant will pay as transmission fee when sending to Ghana VFS? Are you aware if it’s same or this particular amount only applies to PR applicant?

Miredo:

This is the process to send your passport to Accra:
Submitting passport(s) to Accra VFS without using Lagos VFS. Good luck and congrats again on your PPR.

Gather all documents required by IRCC and VFS Accra:

1. International Passport(s)

2. 2 Passport Photographs (see further instructions below in addendum 1)

3. Passport Request Letter (aka ready for visa mail)

4. Duly filled Height and Eye Colour Chart. (A single form containing details for every member of the family)

5. IMM008 for those with a change in family composition (by a birth, death, marriage or divorce, etc)

6. 1 CVAC form. With only page 2 filled in by PA. Do not fill pages 3 & 4. Also advisable to fill in Caps. Ink color doesn't matter.

7. Payment teller(s) for the sum of GHC 415 to ( paid per person to vfs GH's account. (See further instruction on addendum 2 below)

Put all documents in an envelope and proceed to DHL or any courier of your choice and pay for a one-way delivery to:

Canadian Visa Application Centre(In Partnership with International Organisation for Migration),
Baptist Convention House,
Abelemkpe Road,
Abelemkpe,

Info.canghaiom@vfshelpline.com
+233 50 129 5270

VFS Global Accra, who will then submit to the high commission.

Addendum 1.
-2 recent passport photos per person.
-Not older than 6 months
-In Canadian PR dimension (refer to photo chart)
-1 detailed copy with the name and DOB of the person at the back. Below that, write or stamp the Name
& address of photo studio with date photo was taken.
-A second copy for each person is left plain

Addendum 2:
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744
Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)

Payment can be made through any family or friend resident in Ghana. There are also agents who can help with this if neccesary.

Other Things to note:

1. Get your tracking number and monitor on DHL tracker till its recieved by Vfs gh
2. Wait for the VFS tracking details— they will give you update on when it will be sent to IRCC and when it will be returned to you
3. Wait for the return of your passport— VFS also uses DHL to return— you don't pay for it, it's included in the GHC 415

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Aladegba:
Please naira Landers,
I have another question because it's my first time.

If a chef applied for express entry, paid WES for evaluation, applied for d school transcript only for the hotel school to say they do not share students information with any organisation but will only mail the transcripts to the student email and not WES email either and they don't do courier services. What can the student do since he or she has made the payment for WES in South Africa and school said she can qoute them in the email to send her transcript but they can't email WES for her?

Pls the experts in the house should advice.

Urgent!!!
Please I'm waiting for responses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Bcpump:
If Ontario accepts a reference letter and does not indicate a NOC mismatch, does it mean IRCC will also accept it?

Or is it possible IRCC gives a different verdict?

I'm still a bit uncertain about my work reference letter and if it truly reflects my chosen NOC. But Ontario accepted it and issued a nomination.
I don't know whether to plead with the HR to help tailor it more to the NOC description, or to just use it like that since Ontario did not pick up the holes.

Any advise please?
You have nothing to lose by getting it more tailored because Ontario makes it clear that the final decision lies with IRCC. Someone recently posted a case of noc mismatch spotted by IRCC after ontario nomination, the guy's case was a bit complicated sha but it just shows that IRCC holds the final say on everything.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by qhunlay: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Hello distinguished members,

Please I need assistance with how to create a profile on Express Entry pool.

I have my GCKey details but I don't know the next step that will take me to where I can input my information, WES, IELTS etc.

Kindly assist with this. I have tried to follow the process as stated on Page 1 but no show.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bcpump: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Allegory:

You have nothing to lose by getting it more tailored because Ontario makes it clear that the final decision lies with IRCC. Someone recently posted a case of noc mismatch spotted by IRCC after ontario nomination, the guy's case was a bit complicated sha but it just shows that IRCC holds the final say on everything.

Thank you. I think I have to plead with HR then to make it more clear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maximus85(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Good day everyone.... Please I need the cheapest and fasted PGD program to boost my CRS.

It's urgent please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (631) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.