Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050529 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Amwitty(f): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
hustla:

LOL was asking for someone

grin
Ok.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mhizsimi(f): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2023
Good morning everyone,
Please is 8.5m enough for a single candidate?
I added 1k cad because of inflation. I was trying to raise it to 9m but there's no money anywhere.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
mhizsimi:
Good morning everyone,
Please is 8.5m enough for a single candidate?
I added 1k cad because of inflation. I was trying to raise it to 9m but there's no money anywhere.

Living expense for a single person is 13757 @ an exchange rate of 570 = 1 you are good!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shevasonsean: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hello house, please I need clarification on this. New to this. I am the PA but cause of my job, I was thinking is it possible for me to just go to canada initially just to establish my PR status then come back while my husband stays behind to get us a place to stay and all that. If that is possible, how long can i be gone away for before returning. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
shevasonsean:
Hello house, please I need clarification on this. New to this. I am the PA but cause of my job, I was thinking is it possible for me to just go to canada initially just to establish my PR status then come back while my husband stays behind to get us a place to stay and all that. If that is possible, how long can i be gone away for before returning. Thanks.
Three years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shevasonsean: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thanks.
Profgordons:
Three years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Reeefe(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hello house please house does POF work for a Canadian visa for a family of 4( father mother 2 kids)?? How much Pof would b needed n does d money have to be in the travelers account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wike54(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
UncleAyo:
Good day Everybody.

Please, I need help on how I can make Payment for the CELPIP General Test. How do I go about it?

My card is not getting charged on the platform.

Please, come to my aid:
widerworld SeyiJayden Oliveth96 ThatgalJ studycenter saxwizard Afolavid Hellvicks ThatgalJ GraciousWords Luccilucci Ugojames nelronaldo Dgirlmunah Tobi9ja Ibironnie Whytelyon aestake Dgirlmunah Akinyelekehinde
Rapture07 mikeayus SweetJJ maybemm ifyjip Bvc1 Bernice123456 Perezzoe adeolabilkis002 lizzy774 Ibironnie ACSgrains1 ACSgrains1 Gathyhappy Zeewirld Holladoyheen peluscoten Ibbydav Oliveth96 Ibbydav
Younghacka GrammarNazi1 Anieakan

How did you later pay bro?
I need your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mhizsimi(f): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Profgordons:
Living expense for a single person is 13757 @ an exchange rate of 570 = 1 you are good!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wike54(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Zeewirld:
...You need a dollar denominated card to effect the payment.

But the figure is in naira or it doesn’t matter
Because I’m having the same issue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kaycherry: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Irishbeet:

Should be the same, if I'm not mistaken. Although I am not completely certain.

Okay...Thanks so much for your kind response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2023
Brownmannie:
After 2 months and 15 days, the seal is broken and the wait is over. God to you alone I give all the glory. Greater things ahead...

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by padolife(f): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2023
@braine

I just called DHL now and they said that they dont do return label.

i tried sending you a dm now. Please lets connect so I can get your contacts digits. thanks

braine:

To send your passport to Kenya, here are the steps I followed.

1. Passport request letter
2. 2x Photo Passport
3. International passport
4. CVAC form
5. Receipt of transmission fee payment.
6. DHL Return label
7. Eye and height chart
8.(optional) two photocopies of passport data page with email address and phone number.

You need the 7 documents above

Step 1: print out PPR letter, consent form (CVAC) and eye & height chart.

Step 2: make a passport according to the specifications (it’s on your PPR letter, also try to look fresh, I heard that picture will be used everywhere for a long time)

Step 3: Pay and get Kenya VFS transmission receipt. (It costs 32k now, but dollar rate might say otherwise). You can reach out for the contact i used, as I cannot just put the contact here.

Step 4: Have a DHL 'to and return' waybill documents (it costs 78k normally, it might cost more currently). You can reach out for the contact i used as well.

Step 5: put all documents asides the DHL Lagos-Nairobi waybill inside an envelope

Step 6: go submit the documents at any official DHL office close to you. ( they’ll ask for the DHL waybill document (Lagos-Kenya)

Step 7: buy coke and 3 puff puff, you deserve to spoil yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omobolarin: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm having same issue.
We called them and they said they don't do return label.
Have you been able to get it

Please dr
padolife:
@braine

I just called DHL now and they said that they dont do return label.

i tried sending you a dm now. Please lets connect so I can get your contacts digits. thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Omobolarin:
I'm having same issue.
We called them and they said they don't do return label.
Have you been able to get through with that?
Please let's connect incase we find a way out my gmail ID is:
eyeriah

Please dr

Cc padolife

Call Chinyere

She will help with the DHL.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omobolarin: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thanks. Godbless you. I just spoke to her.

braine:

Call Chinyere

She will help with the DHL. I will take the number down once you acknowledge seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KingJohn123: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
PLEASE how did you make payment to Kenya ?

Omobolarin:
Thanks. Godbless you. I just spoke to her.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KingJohn123: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Baba, Please how did you make payment?

braine:

Baba, your account was created barely 15 minutes ago. I have a thing against new accounts with no activity on Nairaland.

You can follow the steps which are pretty straightforward. I will create a link where you can download some of the documents. For the payments, you can actually make them yourself without any proxy. You can also simply contact DHL for the courier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
KingJohn123:
Baba, Please how did you make payment?

Reach out to Tuoyo to help with that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KingJohn123: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thank you so much Baba, God bless you

[quote author=braine post=126820605]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onlykach: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Please is it possible for one that is 41 years of age get Saskatchewan PNP or express entry to Canada?

An agent is asking for ₦2.5million for family of 3 and the agent is give 100% assurance with IELTS.

I need your advise please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
onlykach:
Please is it possible for one that is 41 years of age get Saskatchewan PNP or express entry to Canada?

An agent is asking for ₦2.5million for family of 3 and the agent is give 100% assurance with IELTS.

chai

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onlykach: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
aestake:

chai

This chai is suspect
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KingJohn123: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Done. Thanks Baba, appreciate.

braine:

Youre welcome. Please edit the number out of the quote

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Please who has added spouse post COPR,how long it did take and what's the process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by id4sho(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
onlykach:

Apply your self abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bond4141(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good evening everyone

I’m new to this Canada express entry, and I would appreciate any help I can receive, as I wish to do it myself

I am 27 years old, with three years of work experience.
Currently an ABO in bank.

I have a B.Sc in Accounting, ND in Accounting, and also in my Professional ICAN stage

Please am I good enough to start the journey (I could see something like CRS score)?

Also how many degree does that amount to after doing WES evaluation?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
onlykach:

the agent and his father own the Canadian embassy Cheap scam

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bond4141:
Good evening everyone

I’m new to this Canada express entry, and I would appreciate any help I can receive, as I wish to do it myself

I am 27 years old, with three years of work experience.
Currently an ABO in bank.

I have a B.Sc in Accounting, ND in Accounting, and also in my Professional ICAN stage

Please am I good enough to start the journey (I could see something like CRS score)?

Also how many degree does that amount to after doing WES evaluation?

Thanks

Check page 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ZeeAngelus: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
@braine,
Please help me the contacts (payment and Courier) too...i tried to dm you. Thanks boss.
braine:

Reach out to Tuoyo to help with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.