Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1065611 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
VirginiaChi:
Please what do you mean by ACCA Applied Knowledge.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Qualification is the world leading accountancy qualification for aspiring financial professionals - providing students with the skills, knowledge and values to have successful careers and lead the organisations they work with into the future.

It's not restricted to accounting major alone, anyone can sit the exams and be chartered.

Applied Knowledge level is the introductory stage of the 3 stages. It's an on-demand exam (can be written anytime), questions are objectives, and it's basically the easiest.

WES evaluate the certificate as one year Canadian degree equivalent. You can use that as a second degree to boost your CRS score.

We provide comprehensive study material for the exam. All you need to pass the exam. Reach out ∅8106337690

You can Google this to have more knowledge
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jenykech:
My PR journey…. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

First, I’d like to thank God for making my relocation to Canada a possibility.

I started this entire process in 2020 by verifying by degree with WES and writing IELTS. I created my first Express Entry profile in March 2021 but that profile expired after one year as there were hardly any draws and IRCC was concentrating on the applications that were on hold due to Covid-19. I created a new profile in June 2022, here’s PPR the timeline:

ITA (Invitation To Apply) - 3rd Feb, 2022
AOR (Application received) - 19th March, 2023
Medical passed - 12th April, 2023
Biometric completed - 17th April, 2023
ADR1 (Additional Documents Request) - 1st June, 2023
Submitted - 6th June, 2023
ADR2 - 27th July, 2023
Submitted -28th July, 2023
Passport Request - 21st August, 2023
Passport submitted - 22nd August, 2023
Collected stamped passport and copr - 29th September, 2023
Landed Canada - 18th October, 2023

I’m not even going to lie, I love it here, the exposure, the diversity, the opportunities… everything. I was in downtown Toronto last week for 3 days and that City alone is motivating!!.

I’m a Christian so I was always praying to God about this and thank God my prayers was answered 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻.

This platform was really resourceful, when I came with all my questions, there was always someone willing to respond, especially Profgordons, Littyprincess and Gracious Words Thank you all so much.

I’m grateful for my parents and siblings for their all round support.

If relocating is your dream, don’t give up. With proper research, it’s possible for you to achieve this dream. I am rooting for you
Congratulations and hopefully you keep liking it!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayimperial1: 2:47am On Nov 01, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I need a FEMALE ROOMMATE in Toronto, Ontario.
It is a shared room with a private bathroom in a Condo @$1,400
(A Shared Room means you will share the room with me and we have a Private bathroom in the room)
The rent will be split as $700 each monthly.
It’s just 2mins walk to the bus-stop.

The location is close to Niagara College, Humber College, Sheridan College and Seneca College.
Available from NOVEMBER!!!

PLEASE ONLY THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS AND NEED AN ACCOMMODATION IN NOVEMBER SHOULD CONTACT ME VIA THE EMAIL
owolabiayomide31@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by America001: 4:44am On Nov 01, 2023
NuCypher:

I highly doubt this will count as 2 or more. Does it involve a transcript? Are there a series of exams culminating in the certificate or is it just one exam? First starting point is to establish if you can actually get a transcript, otherwise there's little chance it will count as 2 or more.
In any case, I'm not WES. To be absolutely sure, send an email to them and ask them directly. They will reply you with the specifics.

Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hillony: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2023
phabulous88:

Any luck with your passport?
That was actually what I came here to check, if he has been able to get the stamped passport back as it has taken forever.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hillony: 5:06am On Nov 01, 2023
UjeshaNiMere:
ITA received. Since 2019. Glory to God.
All thanks to God. Same here. Since 2019, finally got this year and have recently gotten my PPR. I wish you a speedy processing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UjeshaNiMere(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
hillony:

All thanks to God. Same here. Since 2019, finally got this year and have recently gotten my PPR. I wish you a speedy processing.
Amen. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
phabulous88:

Any luck with your passport?

Not yet and no response too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Brownmannie:

Not yet and no response too.
Really sorry about how you feel incapacitated by this. It is a waiting game and it’s quite uncommon that delays will extend this long. The most you can do at the moment is to hope it gets returned positively and I sincerely wish you this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Profgordons post=126742169]Really sorry about how you feel incapacitated by this. It is a waiting game and it’s quite uncommon that delays will extend this long. The most you can do at the moment is to hope it gets returned positively and I sincerely wish you this.[/quote

Thank you. I am optimistic that it will return positive.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UjeshaNiMere(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2023
Has anyone successfully used the downloaded GTB online statement sent to your email, or I have to get one printed in the bank, just to be safe? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by teebullion1(f): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2023
Please does anyone have contact for transcript verification at Kwara State Polytechnic? We have been stuck at WES verification stage for months and our contact in school is not really helping. Please it is urgent, any pointers in the right direction will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by maafen: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hello everyone, please I have a question.
I applied for WES evaluation in July 2022. I was asked to fill up all my credentials but they need only transcript of my highest qualification which happened to be a Master's degree. I did accordingly and my M. Sc transcript arrived soon after. As soon as they acknowledged receipt of the transcript. I got a follow up email from them immediately to send transcript of my B. Sc and my postgraduate diploma. I've sent my postgraduate diploma transcript to them. Unfortunately my B.Sc transcript is a subject of litigation.
After my own I've seen others from whom they collected only master's degree.
Why is my own different?
I felt I should send them an email at the time enquiring why me case should be different but I didn't because I felt sending the three transcripts will earn me more points, if I ask now it will seem as if I want to do something shady.
Please who knows why I'm being asked to bring the 3 transcripts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Irishbeet: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Good day Nairalanders. I have a question please. A friend of mine recently got ITA in the CBD. The issue is that they weren't really expecting it yhis soon and so their POF is not ready. They would like to use an agent for the gift deed POF. Please can you guide to the process or necessary documentation required?

Any help or input is greatly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Irishbeet: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
UjeshaNiMere:
Has anyone successfully used the downloaded GTB online statement sent to your email, or I have to get one printed in the bank, just to be safe? Thanks.

I downloaded stanbic statement from my bank app and used it with no issues. I also included a reference letter gotten from the bank as well, stating the details of my account.
I don't know if this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UjeshaNiMere(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Irishbeet:

I downloaded stanbic statement from my bank app and used it with no issues. I also included a reference letter gotten from the bank as well, stating the details of my account.
Much thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kaycherry: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hi Everyone..please I need urgent help.
I tried to create an account on possab site to request for PCC but I wasn't successful. The code didn't enter my email and anytime I try, it says a user with this email already exists..Please what do I do? Has anyone had this problem? How was it rectified? Please help!!!
Is there any other way for me to get the PCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deharbay: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hello, please for express entry application, does incomplete travel history of my non accompanied partner (already a Canadian PR) affect my application significantly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
deharbay:
Hello, please for express entry application, does incomplete travel history of my non accompanied partner (already a Canadian PR) affect my application significantly?

If you need help, be explicit!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:58am On Nov 03, 2023
dest4real:

If you need help, be explicit!
Giving incomplete response grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 3:37am On Nov 03, 2023
sophzzy:
Please I need HELP
As at when Accra finally returned my passport to me, my visa was already expired because of the medicals. I’ve redone a new medicals and sent it through a web form to them. I’ve been calling customer care also but now I NEED the emails of people who I can send to also like the Minister of immigration and other relevant people…… please if you have such email address, I’ll greatly appreciate it…Abeg!
IRCC and by extension Canadians have a queue culture. Its not easy to influence things as done in Nigeria. Patience is very necessary with IRCC and so many other things in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UjeshaNiMere(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Kembo:
Hello everyone. Is there anyone here who has done medicals after the new October 1st update? I need some guidance please.
Co-asking this. Does IRCC still accept upfront medicals after this update?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kaycherry: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2023
Irishbeet:

Please how many letters in total are needed from the bank? Is the letter of non indebtedness different from the reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deharbay: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
aestake:

Giving incomplete response grin
Okay here’s the gist, my wife is already a Canadian PR, and I just got my ITA. We’ve been having issues lately and she has been ignoring me for weeks now. Now I’m trying to fill my application, and there’s a space where I have to include her travel history. I was able to gather them on my own but I’m afraid I may have left out one or two. So I want to know if does affect my application significantly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
deharbay:
Okay here’s the gist, my wife is already a Canadian PR, and I just got my ITA. We’ve been having issues lately and she has been ignoring me for weeks now. Now I’m trying to fill my application, and there’s a space where I have to include her travel history. I was able to gather them on my own but I’m afraid I may have left out one or two. So I want to know if does affect my application significantly.
You are eligible on your own merit, so don't sweat on anything she doesn't provide. However, make peace with her, or.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deharbay: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
aestake:

You are eligible on your own merit, so don't sweat on anything she doesn't provide. However, make peace with her, or.....
Thank you. I’d try
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
UjeshaNiMere:
Co-asking this. Does IRCC still accept upfront medicals after this update?
They said they won't and I guess the hosp implements this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
aestake:

or what? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
NuCypher:

or what? grin
hehehehehhehe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
NuCypher:

or what? grin
divorce nao. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dikegodspower(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pls throw more light on this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
aestake:

divorce nao. grin
No kill me with laugh grin
Fresh from the news that has been trending on the UK guy, I couldn't just stop laughing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (636) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Europ2018(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.