Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1043055 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omoniyimi12345: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good evening, please I have created an express entry profile and put in all information on that 1st page but I don’t know what to do next to submit. It simply says ‘Save and Exit’
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lasignor(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bcpump:
Okay thanks. was just feeling somehow.

I got Ontario nomination today. I cant wait for ITA.

I have done medicals and gotten police clearance.

Do I need to get new bank statement and reference letter (the one i used for OINP submission was given october 29th). or can I use same one used?

Yes you can, no problem. If you're submitting after 29th of January though, you might want to consider getting a new one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omoniyimi12345: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
GraciousWords:

Redo your IELTS or

Remove spouse IELTS & reduce WE from 3years to 1to2 years if your have one NOC for this tenure that is separate from the others.

All activities you are not claiming points for e.g. other jobs, degrees etc still need to be recorded in personal history post ITA.

I’m sorry, but in what circumstance does one need to reduce CRS? I thought the higher, the better chances.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OvaSabi1(f): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
I just got my first love letter. Ineligible. Age: 33. MSc, band 8 ielts. 4 years on my current job. What is the next line of action? I put 1k dollars on the official POF. I am wondering what went wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OvaSabi1(f): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omoniyimi12345:
Good evening, please I have created an express entry profile and put in all information on that 1st page but I don’t know what to do next to submit. It simply says ‘Save and Exit’

Save and exit. It will take you to the next form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Highman56: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
OvaSabi1:
I just got my first love letter. Ineligible. Age: 33. MSc, band 8 ielts. 4 years on my current job. What is the next line of action? I put 1k dollars on the official POF. I am wondering what went wrong.
I think POF should be more than 1k dollars

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OvaSabi1(f): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Highman56:

I think POF should be more than 1k dollars
I know. The official is around 13k right? I made it 14500.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by metrecube(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by supermuyi: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2022
OvaSabi1:

Check your work hours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KlausMike(m): 4:47am On Jan 17, 2022
IcU2:

Thanks a lot for this.

The confusing part is the collection of passport (No 2 above). One-way delivery is to just drop off the passports at Lagos vfs right? So, at what point do we pay for the passports delivery back to me via courier?

Is there like an upfront payment for courier delivery back to the sender before sending the passport to them OR Lagos vfs communicates this on a later date after initial passport submissions.

Really need more clarification on this part please.

In my case, I paid for additional service (1 way courier ~16800 - check VFS Lagos website under additional services) and included the payment slip and the full address where I want the passport returned to. I included this and the other documents earlier stated in the envelope that I mailed to VFS Lagos.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Star721: 5:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Good morning everyone. I want to start my Canadian journey but my issue is work experience. The only work experience i have is selling on ecommerce like Jumia and Konga. Will that count?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Star721:
Good morning everyone. I want to start my Canadian journey but my issue is work experience. The only work experience i have is selling on ecommerce like Jumia and Konga. Will that count?
No NYSC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by boco2126: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hello everyone, it's been a looooong while. Thanks everyone for keeping the hope alive.

We just got our PPR! It's unreal to be honest, perhaps due to the long wait. We've been on this journey (officially) since July 2019. God is faithful. Our story is long and I will come back with more details.

I got a request for additional documents - passport. The narrations says ''a legible copy of my valid travel document''. Now the question is, is this request for only me or for the entire family (I am the primary applicant). The request appeared only on my portion of the listed submitted documents. I just want to be extra careful hence my question. Kindly help. Thank you.

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KsMom: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
December 1, 2020 Aor
Sitting and Chilling in Accra

Dimple10:
Just relax and enjoy the ride, dec 2020 AOR here. nothing you can do except wait because AVO answers to no one. You will call, text, cry but they will do what they want to do when they want to do.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by joselekas(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
boco2126:
Hello everyone, it's been a looooong while. Thanks everyone for keeping the hope alive.

We just got our PPR! It's unreal to be honest, perhaps due to the long wait. We've been on this journey (officially) since July 2019. God is faithful. Our story is long and I will come back with more details.

Congratulations.

What's your AOR and VO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JudiTee: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Big congrats to you and your family.
God please touch AVO.
[quote author=boco2126 post=109450526]Hello everyone, it's been a looooong while. Thanks everyone for keeping the hope alive.

We just got our PPR! It's unreal to be honest, perhaps due to the long wait. We've been on this journey (officially) since July 2019.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dimple10:
Just relax and enjoy the ride, dec 2020 AOR here. nothing you can do except wait because AVO answers to no one. You will call, text, cry but they will do what they want to do when they want to do.

I don't know why anybody would think calling multiple times and texting would change anything. People need to grow up and understand that this is not Nigeria where we pressure others to do their job.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Armah22: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hello, please I am having issues with this section of the new portal, I have tried everything. Can I get any help here please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Denerystormborn: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please how do i order gcms notes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
CountVersailles:

I don't know why anybody would think calling multiple times and texting would change anything. People need to grow up and understand that this is not Nigeria where we pressure others to do their job.
you this dude again hiding under F moniker you clearly know nothing about express entry but you dey chook mouth. Some people have gotten PR after sending emotional webforms, some got using a Canadian MP to intervene on their behalf, the former immigration minister of Somalian descent used to intervene and people got ppr one or two days after they messaged him. The prime minister’s mandate this year includes improving the processing times. They know there is an issue with their immigration process when compared to places like UK or USA. many of the government agencies here behave like Nigerian civil service in terms of speed of work ( not corrupt sha) . Stop coming here to type nonsense.

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Omoniyimi12345:

I’m sorry, but in what circumstance does one need to reduce CRS? I thought the higher, the better chances.

Applies to people exploring OINP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Denerystormborn:
Please how do i order gcms notes?

Click here, read section in screenshot

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239729

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Star721:

Go to this link and read section in the screenshot and see....you may qualify as self employed if you have no other work experience.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239683

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
boco2126:

I got a request for additional documents - passport. The narrations says ''a legible copy of my valid travel document''. Now the question is, is this request for only me or for the entire family (I am the primary applicant). The request appeared only on my portion of the listed submitted documents. I just want to be extra careful hence my question. Kindly help. Thank you.

Congrats! Provide for all people in your application......if its just a photocopy, you lose nothing providing 2 copies for each sef cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by biglizzy: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please what's the best route for a 45yr old self employed who left paid employment 6yrs ago with an MSc to legally migrate to Canada? What provinces should He consider?
Thanks for the help in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations Nneaku I just read your PPR now, I am very happy for you. I wish everyone waiting all the best. It is well. We are still waiting for draws to resume.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IcU2: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
KlausMike:

In my case, I paid for additional service (1 way courier ~16800 -

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DFreeze: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
ednut1:
you this dude again hiding under F moniker you clearly know nothing about express entry but you dey chook mouth. Some people have gotten PR after sending emotional webforms, some got using a Canadian MP to intervene on their behalf, the former immigration minister of Somalian descent used to intervene and people got ppr one or two days after they messaged him. The prime minister’s mandate this year includes improving the processing times. They know there is an issue with their immigration process when compared to places like UK or USA. many of the government agencies here behave like Nigerian civil service in terms of speed of work ( not corrupt sha) . Stop coming here to type nonsense.

Nice point but, could still share your point without directly attacking this person. The poster is just airing his views and does not intend to mislead anyone here. Let's be constructive in our criticisms, please.
Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oyemaiya(m): 1:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Lord I pray in the name of Jesus, that the God of all speed, who made the entire process from Express entry profile creation to PR Status happen and concluded within 143 days, rest that grace on every one here trusting You for same.

May He favour you as we submit that He has a purpose for us all soon as He opens the door of Canada to us in Jesus name.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 5:29am On Jan 18, 2022
ednut1:

That isn't true. The US process can be just as long and confusing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.