Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1056820 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2022
coolcare:

Kindly direct msg me the group link

Done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by imot: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2022
Twocanplay23:

Thank you for your concern.
It's just the uncertainty of Accra and how long it will take to add the baby.

We've waited so long for this PPR, the timing is just off. I've heard of families that have been waiting for close to a year, just to add their baby.

I was in your shoes and added my babies in May 2020 after PPR had been issued. My sister we are still waiting for another PPR to be issued. this is almost 2 years, not even a re-medical request has been sent.

My suggestion will be for you to get your passport stamped as soon as possible,
if you can make it to Canada before delivery that would be great. (it wont be easy sha considering your state but i am sure it will be worth the stress so you can just have your baby in Canada).

if you cant get your passport stamped before delivery, you can have your baby in Nigeria. when you are stronger and much settled look for a way to finally land with your baby probably by getting a visitors visa then file for your baby's PR after landing in Canada.

That adding a new baby to your profile now is a complete no no for me except of course you don't mind the long wait before another PPR is reissued.

my 2 cent.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by WiseYoungMan: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Hello Everyone,

If a couple gets PPR, and for any reason, only the PA is able to travel before medical validity expires, where does this leave the dependent?
Do they need to be issued another PPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by WiseYoungMan: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2022
imot:

I was in your shoes and added my babies in May 2020 after PPR had been issued. My sister we are still waiting for another PPR to be issued. this is almost 2 years, not even a re-medical request has been sent.

if you can make it to Canada before delivery that would be great. (it wont be easy sha considering your state but i am sure it will be worth the stress so you can just have your baby in Canada).

if you cant get your passport stamped before delivery, you can have your baby in Nigeria. when you are stronger and much settled look for a way to finally land with your baby probably by getting a visitors visa then file for your baby's PR after landing in Canada.

That adding a new baby to your profile now is a complete no no for me except of course you don't mind the long wait before another PPR is reissued.

my 2 cent.

shocked shocked shocked

This is so unfair, I'm guessing your VO is the dreaded Accra.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Olisa222: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2022
imot:

my 2 cent.
I know someone who gave birth after PPR, she left the child with her parents, travelled to canada and came back for the child after 10 months. I thought she was wicked and insensitive until I read your story.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BNTtech: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Olisa222:
I know someone who gave birth after PPR, she left the child with her parents, travelled to canada and came back for the child after 10 months. I thought she was wicked and insensitive until I read your story.

shocked Came back for the child and then what? Quite curious about the final outcome of this.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Venom104: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Olisa222:

Without informing IRCC about a change in circumstance?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Exot: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
OmO. A friend with 2020 AOR got remeds from Accra.
Ma fo!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by imot: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exot:
OmO. A friend with 2020 AOR got remeds from Accra.
Ma fo!

what month pls this wait has been tiring gosh!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Olisa222: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Venom104:

Without informing IRCC about a change in circumstance?
people hoard details about these things. She gave birth and after a month, travelled to Canada and came back months later. According to her, she went and started working on the child's papers and it was a smooth process. Except it backfires in future, they have been there for close to 2 years now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
coolcare:

If I currently have MPNP profile waiting for nominations, can I still have SINP profile. If yes, how do I open SINP profile

Yes you can. What you can't have are two nominations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Twocanplay23: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
imot:

my 2 cent.

Wow, this is my fear, so sorry about your predicament.

You should start bombarding them with mails like 3 times a week.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by brownsucre1: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dear house, prayer of at Joseph of Cupertino really works, please key into it for any exams. I am a beneficiary of its efficacy. Ejoor who has an idea the easiest/fastest province for pnp. Kindly help

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Davidokuul: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mama don tear IELTS grin grin grin grin
brownsucre1:
Dear house, prayer of at Joseph of Cupertino really works, please key into it for any exams. I am a beneficiary of its efficacy. Ejoor who has an idea the easiest/fastest province for pnp. Kindly help

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by miolad20(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Read this

https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/56401/ontario-expands-coverage-for-care

Twocanplay23:

Saw this on their website.

Or is there another way to register?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
WiseYoungMan:
Hello Everyone,

If a couple gets PPR, and for any reason, only the PA is able to travel before medical validity expires, where does this leave the dependent?
Do they need to be issued another PPR?

Each individual in the PR application has a visa and COPR. They do not have to travel together as a family but PA must land first.

The others (including spouse) can land later at their convenience but before the expiry date on their visa and COPR.

Once PA lands the application cannot be reopened as I understand it. I think they will have to sponsor any family members that do not land before COPR expiry. Haven said that, immigration wise, sometimes Canada can be very compassionate when it comes to family issues so there may be a deviation for a specific circumstance.

I would advise PA to land immediately and spouse to follow....but land before COPR expiry.

Read
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf04-eng.pdf

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/guide-landing-settling-canada-permanent-resident/

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Twocanplay23:

We've waited so long for this PPR, the timing is just off. I've heard of families that have been waiting for close to a year, just to add their baby.

Just another suggestion, if you don't mind being separated from spouse for a while. Let him land as the PA, if you are not able to land with him because of EDD. When baby comes, PA begins sponsorship from Canny for you and baby. It is also not impossible that on compassionate grounds IRCC may just reopen the app, which may be faster than sponsorship.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
GraciousWords:

Just another suggestion, if you don't mind being separated from spouse for a while. Let him land as the PA, if you are not able to land with him because of EDD. When baby comes, PA begins sponsorship from Canny for you and baby. It is also not impossible that on compassionate grounds IRCC may just reopen the app, which may be faster than sponsorship.

Another thing she can do is soft landing . If the stamped documents comes before her birth and she is due she can do soft landing and come back to take care of the the baby . Don’t know if that’s possible , but if I were in her shoes that’s what I’d explore .
This is indeed a very dicey situation and I pray God directs your path !!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by WiseYoungMan: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2022
GraciousWords:

Each individual in the PR application has a visa and COPR. They do not have to travel together as a family but PA must land first.

The others (including spouse) can land later at their convenience but before the expiry date on their visa and COPR.

Once PA lands the application cannot be reopened as I understand it. I think they will have to sponsor any family members that do not land before COPR expiry. Haven said that, immigration wise, sometimes Canada can be very compassionate when it come to family issues so there may be a deviation for their specific circumstance.

I would advise PA to land immediately and spouse to follow....but land before COPR expiry.

Read
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf04-eng.pdf

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/guide-landing-settling-canada-permanent-resident/

Gracias !!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Flakeyy: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Twocanplay23:

My dear, if your EDD is in February, you won't be able to travel. It'll take at least 2 weeks for the fastest VO to stamp your passports, plus you've not even put in place any other situation that might arise, cos on this journey one has to be ready for the unexpected.
I was also in your shoes, and I'll give you this advice:
Raise a Web form informing IRCC that you're due for delivery, and you'll like your passport submission deadline to be extended. Once you give birth, go and do your baby's passport and medicals. There's a list of things to send to IRCC. Once your baby has been added to your application, send all your passports(including the baby's passport) using the old PPR sent to you to the VFs you want to use. They'll stamp everybody's passport. The secret is to make sure that your passport is not stamped now before you deliver, if not the COPR will be revoked and you'll start waiting for a new PPR

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
GraciousWords:

@GraciousWords I make sure to read through this thread every day because I learn a lot from here. You are just Godsent. The way you take your time to explain and answer peoples' questions so passionately, God will ALWAYS come through for you in your time of need. I don't have any questions for now but I just thought to drop this accolades for you.

For me, My CRS was 478 then I lost 5 points last year then I was on 473. I had to reposition myself for PNP by removing hubby's WES evaluation since I am the PA. my NOCs are 2172 (3years +) and 0124 (7 months) so CRS is now at 465 waiting for PNP.

God will surely see us all through. @GraciousWords , thank you once again for all that you do and for everyone who take out their time to help people with responses here. God bless. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Allegory:
Its raining PPR everywhere apart from this thread
Because many people don’t want to post their ppr stories but come here to ask us how to send their passport to vfs. I’ve seen a couple in the past few days. Like how do you have the temerity to ask us about vfs services for ppr that you didn’t announce to us?? Some will even still be codedly asking for information on settling in/landing meanwhile dem nor tell us about ppr o. Lmaooo omooo Anyways we aren’t entitled to their ppr stories sha, same way they aren’t entitled to our help. Na why I Dey scroll past when I see the questions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Natalie27: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just putting out there that you can get NIN and new passport for your baby in a month .. you don’t need that wait this long

Furthermore,if you choose to stay consider the time frame for adding your baby to PPR again can take more than 9months due to forces beyond your control as listed below
1. Getting NIN for your baby (1-3months)
2.Getting your baby passport (1-3months)
3.Getting re medicals for your family as your medicals could be expiring or close to and getting a date might be hectic (2-3month)
4.Delays from IRCC with adding your baby(1-9months)
5.Eventual getting a fresh Ppr.

There is no right or wrong answer just consider all the variables and make a decision
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
mummyDsquare:

For me, My CRS was 478 then I lost 5 points last year then I was on 473. I had to reposition myself for PNP by removing hubby's WES evaluation since I am the PA. my NOCs are 2172 (3years +) and 0124 (7 months) so CRS is now at 465 waiting for PNP.

God will surely see us all through.

Amen!! Thank you mama.
The next OINP Human Capital Stream will not pass you by. Start reading up.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Twocanplay23: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Flakeyy:

My dear, if your EDD is in February, you won't be able to travel. It'll take at least 2 weeks for the fastest VO to stamp your passports, plus you've not even put in place any other situation that might arise, cos on this journey one has to be ready for the unexpected.
I was also in your shoes, and I'll give you this advice:
Raise a Web form informing IRCC that you're due for delivery, and you'll like your passport submission deadline to be extended. Once you give birth, go and do your baby's passport and medicals. There's a list of things to send to IRCC. Once your baby has been added to your application, send all your passports(including the baby's passport) using the old PPR sent to you to the VFs you want to use. They'll stamp everybody's passport. The secret is to make sure that your passport is not stamped now before you deliver, if not the COPR will be revoked and you'll start waiting for a new PPR

Thanks, we've sent out passports already, we hope it gets back in time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Twocanplay23: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Twocanplay23: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
GraciousWords:

Thank you, we'll keep this in mind

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Flakeyy: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Twocanplay23:

Thanks, we've sent out passports already, we hope it gets back in time.

Alright dear. All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
littyprincess:

Because many people don’t want to post their ppr stories but come here to ask us how to send their passport to vfs. I’ve seen a couple in the past few days. Like how do you have the temerity to ask us about vfs services for ppr that you didn’t announce to us?? Some will even still be codedly asking for information on settling in/landing meanwhile dem nor tell us about ppr o. Lmaooo omooo Anyways we aren’t entitled to their ppr stories sha, same way they aren’t entitled to our help. Na why I Dey scroll past when I see the questions.
Lol I suspected same but I can't even blame them. For some of them, this would be the second PPR they'll be announcing. They're most likely over it.

Please you people should forgive IRCC and their sluggish ways and still share PPR when it comes. I think I've read all the old PPR gist on nairaland, I need new ones. It helps keep hope alive

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NSE19: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My NOC is 1122 which falls under the Ontario Human Capital Priority stream. Currently my CRS is 471 which is higher than the 465-467 CRS Invited by Ontario (NOI). Is it a wise idea to rewrite IELTS so my scores can reduce and fall within the NOI CRS range? or should I forget about this given that the NOI is random and not guaranteed even if I meet all the criteria ?

I would really appreciate all opinions and advice. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Olisa222: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
GraciousWords:

Amen!! Thank you mama.
The next OINP Human Capital Stream will not pass you by. Start reading up.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

Please any hope for CRS 459 cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
NSE19:
Hello Everyone,

My NOC is 1122 which falls under the Ontario Human Capital Priority stream. Currently my CRS is 471 which is higher than the 465-467 CRS Invited by Ontario (NOI). Is it a wise idea to rewrite IELTS so my scores can reduce and fall within the NOI CRS range? or should I forget about this given that the NOI is random and not guaranteed even if I meet all the criteria ?

I would really appreciate all opinions and advice. Thank you

#PersonalOpinion

*OINP NOIs are not random (red)
*What do you have to lose? (apart from the IELTS exam fee)
*Do you have a strategy for which competence you plan to shave off the 6 points in (LRW or S)? I assume you currently have CLB 10 on all except W.
*What alternatives do you have i.e. if you do not go for OINP, what is the plan?

Write a list of pros and cons of "OINP versus "whatever the alternative is", and I think the best option will become a bit clearer.

Pls read here again:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2022-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (633) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: stevolinkon40 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.