Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050044 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
soraca:
Yes. It is written as part of their request. They are quite strict on POF. You are expected to maintain it for at least 90days before applying. You might be lucky that the Visa officer reviewing your file might not really bother because they are seriously looking for people to settle in the province.
This process is another test of one's financial discipline. I heard of someone who spent his POF within 3 months. On a whatsapp group I belong to some people were asked to submit a 6 months bank statement one year after they had submitted the application but unfortunately the money is gone

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ultimus: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
It's PPR!

My journey started in part 7 of this thread. Thankful for Nairaland and every anonymous face on here contributing to the wealth of information that made this possible for me.

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovywils: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ultimus:
It's PPR!

My journey started in part 7 of this thread. Thankful for Nairaland and every anonymous face on here contributing to the wealth of information that made this possible for me.

Congratulations �
We await details�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by headhoncho(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Hello house,

Just received the mail below;

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear xxxxx,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP, you must visit the website of Ontario after receiving this notification of interest. Note that this notification of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

xxxx

Please what those this mean and what is the way forward? thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Hello @GraciousWords @Allegory Please all my people here help me. I got the Ontario NOI on 8th Feb and I have submitted. I want to ask some questions:

1. Can I still make a small edit on my EE Profile at this point (On my Accompanying spouse part)
2. I initially added his work experience which for the past 10 years he has been self employed and I initially put it there on my profile. Since his work history adds nothing to my points, can I remove it and add it in personal history post ITA to avoid submission of too many self employed documents?
3. Can I leave only his secondary education in his education part since that also gives me no points and I had already removed his ECA to reduce my points which enabled me get the NOI?
4. Should I just remove all his education just like I did for his work history?

Please note that his IELTS is the only thing I didn't remove.

Please all the married Post ITA people here who have submitted should kindly help me here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
It means you just received the NOI from Ontario. Just proceed to their website to submit your required documents to give you a shot at getting ITA via PNP.

headhoncho:
Hello house,

Dear xxxxx,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP, you must visit the website of Ontario after receiving this notification of interest. Note that this notification of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

xxxx

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2022
mummyDsquare:
Hello @GraciousWords @Allegory Please all my people here help me. I got the Ontario NOI on 8th Feb and I have submitted. I want to ask some questions:

1. Can I still make a small edit on my EE Profile at this point (On my Accompanying spouse part), depends what the edit is, shouldn't be a problem if it's not material and does not alter your CRS
2. I initially added his work experience which for the past 10 years he has been self employed and I initially put it there on my profile. Since his work history adds nothing to my points, can I remove it and add it in personal history post ITA to avoid submission of too many self employed documents? yep, you will need to update all this in personal history for the past 10 years after ITA
3. Can I leave only his secondary education in his education part since that also gives me no points and I had already removed his ECA to reduce my points which enabled me get the NOI? yep, you will need to update all this in personal history for the past 10 years after ITA
4. Should I just remove all his education just like I did for his work history? yep, you will need to update all this in personal history for the past 10 years after ITA

Please note that his IELTS is the only thing I didn't remove.

Please all the married Post ITA people here who have submitted should kindly help me here. Thank you.

Responses in red from an IRCC perspective (post ITA), I have no experience with the way OINP sees these things.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2022
headhoncho:
Hello house,

Dear xxxxx,

xxxx

There was a OINP draw on Feb 22.

As they instructed, proceed to their website to apply if you are interested........if successful you get 600 points and ITA should be sure.

Read here and decide:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2022-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Dudu06:
Hello house, I just got an expression of interest from Ontario and my profile expires early next month ,please I need advise on what to do . Thank you

@ Glassses

If your Express Entry profile expires before submitting your OINP application, you must create a new Express Entry profile then upload to your OINP application:

*a copy of the letter you received from IRCC acknowledging the new profile with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible
*a copy of the letter you received from IRCC acknowledging the expired profile with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible
*a copy of the profile expiration letter received from IRCC.

Failure to notify the program of your new Express Entry profile will result in your application being returned as incomplete and your application fee refunded.

If your Express Entry profile expires during the processing of your OINP application, you must notify us as soon as possible by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and include the documents above.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2022
No It does not alter my CRS.

So is it okay for me to put NO and [b]NO [/b]in his work history and education and then declare them in his personal history.

GraciousWords:

Responses in red from an IRCC perspective (post ITA), I have no experience with the way OINP sees these things.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Ultimus:
It's PPR!

Congrats! From part 7 to part 11 no be small thing.

The info on the different threads of travel section of NL (UK, US, Canada etc) - unparalleled!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
mummyDsquare:
No It does not alter my CRS.

So is it okay for me to put NO and [b]NO[/b]in his work history and education and then declare them in his personal history.

That's what I think, yes from an IRCC perspective.

Disclaimer, no idea how OINP runs things.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DavidHume(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Pls who have a Medical appointment they are not using yet. Pls I will be greatful if you can help me with it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DavidHume(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Pls who have a Medical appointment they are not using yet. Pls I will be greatful if you can help me with it. Thanks. I have one for exchange in march. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Okay, Thank you so much

GraciousWords:

That's what I think, yes from an IRCC perspective.

Disclaimer, no idea how OINP runs things.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2022
mummyDsquare:
Okay, Thank you so much

Hold on.
If I may understand you clearly, you filled spouse's WE pre-ITA, and any details filled before ITA is for points.
So it means removing your spouse's WE will alter your scores.

So check well before any alterations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2022
No It doesn't alter my scores. Spouse's work experience adds nothing to your scores but their ECA and IELTS can. That is why i'm thinking of removing it to reduce document requirements.

greenverte:

Hold on.
If I may understand you clearly, you filled spouse's WE pre-ITA, and any details filled before ITA is for points.
So it means removing your spouse's WE will alter your scores.

So check well before any alterations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
How long does it take to get your passport back after shipping to VFS lekki (for PR applicants)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good afternoon.

I'm in a similar situation. The organization I worked, I was paid in cash and this was clearly stated in my application. I even submitted salary certificate, but I was surprised I got ADR for bank statement or payslip.

Can I resubmit the certificate and LoE?

Thanks

Use 6months payslips. If you don't have pay slips, contact the HR or the responsible person in your first company and do a salary certificate.
Please check page 1 for more details on salary certificate.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
GraciousWords:

@ Glassses

Read here:

Notice to candidates that received a notification of interest under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream on February 22, 2022

The OINP targeted candidates with a comprehensive ranking system score between 455 and 600 and whose IRCC profiles were created between February 22, 2021 and April 29, 2021.

If your Express Entry profile expires before submitting your OINP application, you must create a new Express Entry profile then upload to your OINP application:

*a copy of the letter you received from IRCC acknowledging the new profile with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible
*a copy of the letter you received from IRCC acknowledging the expired profile with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible
*a copy of the profile expiration letter received from IRCC.

Failure to notify the program of your new Express Entry profile will result in your application being returned as incomplete and your application fee refunded.

If your Express Entry profile expires during the processing of your OINP application, you must notify us as soon as possible by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and include the documents above.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
It has already told you want to do . Follow the instructions as indicated , that’s the way forward

quote author=headhoncho post=110531799]Hello house,

Dear xxxxx,

xxxx

Please what those this mean and what is the way forward? thanks in advance[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Davidokuul: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Congratulations. We await full details. grin grin grin grin grin
Ultimus:
It's PPR!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
KsMom:
PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AOR 1 DEC 2020

Ehhh GOD WHEN?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
KsMom:
Hey Dimps, How far

Omo still hoping, praying and waiting o. but i've booked remeds just incase since thats the trend to getting PR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
eyyyyy!!! congratulations!!! super happy for ya. My file is still in AVO e no move.

KsMom:
I reserved the space and it has come to pass
started the process in 2019 December with WES
IELTS Feb 2020
ITA Sep 2020
MED Nov 2020
AOR Dec 1 2020
S
I
L
E
GCMS - NO RESPONSE (Oct 2020)
N
C
E

ReMed Request Feb 1, 2022
Remedical Feb 2, 2022 (Funny story here, I was already planning to do upfront medical)
Medical passed Feb 16, 2022
PPR Feb 23, 2022

Family of 3
(AVO/RROC)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gquest:
@1cor2v9

Considering the pandemic, is there any post on passport submission to Lagos VFS office to send to ACCRA? I couldn't find any information here

which pandemic again??

Submitting passport(s) to Lagos VFS
Gather all documents required by IRCC and VFS Lagos:
1. International Passport (2)
2. 2 Passport Photographs
3. Passport Request Letter
4. Height and Eye Colour Chart
5. IMM008 for those with a change in family composition
6. 2 CVAC forms each for every family member. (If there are 3 people, you’ll need 6 forms). Fill page 2 and page 4 (the part that says not wishing to give biometrics). Fill for minors, use your email address if they don’t have any and sign for them
7. 2 photocopies of every family member’s International Passport. (You can staple this to CVAC form like they did with the ones given to us after biometrics)
8. Biometrics Slip to avoid paying for transmission fees. This is for those that did biometrics in Lagos and are sending Passports to VFS Lagos
9. Proof of Transmission fee payment (N7,430 per child). SMS notification payment is optional. Make payment to: Account name: Canadian Logistics Collection Account
Bank: Sterling bank
Account: Number:0065165839

Put all documents in an envelope and proceed to DHL or any courier of your choice and pay for a one-way delivery to: VFS Global, Canada Visa Application Centre - Lagos
The Manor,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

[s]VFS Lagos will contact you to arrange pick up when your passport gets back to Lagos.[/s] Pay for two way envelope to get your passport returned at DHL

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by headhoncho(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thanks house for the responses.
So the thing is I recently obtained my settlement visa to the uk to settle with my fiancee. However, based on the NOI i received from Ontario , is it possible for me start and finish the NOI process and also the post PNP and ITA process (if I eventually get one) while I am in the UK?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
That’s the old transmission cost

Documents to include in the package:
International Passport ( per applicant)
A dully Filled and printed copy of Vfs consent form (2 copies) (attached) or https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/apply-visa
Passport request letter from the IRCC
2 copies of passport data page (phone number and email address written on it (per applicant)
Collection slip after biometrics (per applicant)
* Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 9410 + 990 sms fee optional)
All passports can be sent to the application center in one package.
Note: if you are submitting your passport in the same Centre where your biometrics was captured for that particular application, you are not required to pay the transmission fee. For applicants below 14 years they are to pay for package transmission fee since they did not enroll for biometrics.

Dimple10:

which pandemic again??

Submitting passport(s) to Lagos VFS
Gather all documents required by IRCC and VFS Lagos:
1. International Passport (2)
2. 2 Passport Photographs
3. Passport Request Letter
4. Height and Eye Colour Chart
5. IMM008 for those with a change in family composition
6. 2 CVAC forms each for every family member. (If there are 3 people, you’ll need 6 forms). Fill page 2 and page 4 (the part that says not wishing to give biometrics). Fill for minors, use your email address if they don’t have any and sign for them
7. 2 photocopies of every family member’s International Passport. (You can staple this to CVAC form like they did with the ones given to us after biometrics)
8. Biometrics Slip to avoid paying for transmission fees. This is for those that did biometrics in Lagos and are sending Passports to VFS Lagos
9. Proof of Transmission fee payment (N7,430 per child). SMS notification payment is optional. Make payment to: Account name: Canadian Logistics Collection Account
Bank: Sterling bank
Account: Number:0065165839

Put all documents in an envelope and proceed to DHL or any courier of your choice and pay for a one-way delivery to: VFS Global, Canada Visa Application Centre - Lagos
The Manor,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

[s]VFS Lagos will contact you to arrange pick up when your passport gets back to Lagos.[/s] Pay for two way envelope to get your passport returned at DHL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vivickybliss: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good evening house, please did anyone graduate from Ambrose Alli University here? If yes please kindly share how you were able to send your transcript to WES for evaluation. I graduated from there and I'm planning on getting my result evaluated but I don't know how.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChiefVal: 1:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Has anyone *recently* gone for medicals at Qlife without an appointment or someone else’s appointment you swapped? Did it go well?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by muyiroro: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2022
Good morning fam,

Pls, how soon would I receive PPR my ecas status changed to Decision Made since 17th of Feb 2022 no update in my GCKEY and no email effect to that .

Below is my timeline: AR 24 Dec 2020
AOR 12 JAN 2022
Jan 19/20/24 Pal, RPRF payment, MR
Jan 20 ADR schedule A update
MEP Feb 5
ADR Updated Feb 15

17/2/2022: Decision Made

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.