Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050486 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
cONSIDERING THAT I RESPONDED LATE AT NIGHT AND 1ST WAS JUST FEW HRS AWAY THATS WHY I JUST PUT THAT UP.
Lotusgoddess:

But this person has an earlier date which is tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Votan:
Good morning house, I was paid with cash at my former work place. Now IRCC is requesting proof of income to show I was paid for my professional work. How do I go about it

get a Salary certificate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opemipooye(f): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thanks for your reply but please how do I explain the bulk sum in my account?.
tshtsh:

Receive the money, ask your bank to place funds in a fixed deposit account and submit the fixed deposit certificate as proof of funds
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aphrodite007(f): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
tshtsh:

Receive the money, ask your bank to place funds in a fixed deposit account and submit the fixed deposit certificate as proof of funds

Oh, I thought the POF is meant to be saved for at least 6 months before ITA. Is this incorrect?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Estherchi26:
Please I need help. I got married last year July, my husband is a PR in Canada. We filed for a visiting visa through an agent in May. Biometrics was in June and till now we haven't gotten any response from IRCC regarding my application. Haven't been away from my husband for the past 7months after our wedding I decided to apply for school. Submitted application last week for fall 2022 in take and awaiting admission from school.

My fear is what are the chances of me getting a student visa with my spouse being a PR in canada. I intend using my father-in-law as sponsor coz of his business and assets then my sibling, car and land as home ties since my husband is not here and our marriage certificate shows his address in canada.

Please has anyone gotten student visa with their spouse in canada?

Can my father-in-law stand as sponsor with different last name. Though I intend getting an affidavit for change of name.

Please someone should help me with answers. I'm tired of being without my partner and school seems to be the fastest route now ��

Any reason why you have not started the spousal sponsorship application? It’s best your husband starts the application now as that route itself has 1 year as its standard processing time and sometimes it may be more. Put plans in place then you can think of other options.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Canadahome: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Opemipooye:

Prepare a gift deed. And sleep well at night.

If you get Nomination within 6months which I know you will and apply for federal, you either submit 6months statement or explain the source of the POF as long as it's not up to 6months.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jay06(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good evening guys.
Thankfully my wait is over.
I can't remember the exact events that occurred but this is what I can remember

AOR: Nov 2019

GCMS Notes: Oct 2020 (showed application was approved)
Remed Request: 26th Nov 2021
Remed Done: 22nd Dec 2021
Meds Passed: 4th Jan 2022
ADR (Schedule A and PCC): 31st Jan 2022
ADR submitted: 17th Feb 2022
PPR: 24th Feb 2022
P.V.O: Ottawa
S.V.O: Accra.

I sincerely hope it works out for everyone.

Quick question: Seeing as documents are to be sent to VFS via courier, does page 3 (consent for indirect submission and/or collection....) of the VFS Consent Form have to be filled or just page 2 only...

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovywils: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Congratulations
Jay06:
Good evening guys.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Opemipooye:

If its FSW (non- pnp) there is no 'yes' or 'no' to this as the visa officer processing your application may or may not overlook this bulk sum thing. For me I saved up the POF thus there was an increment every month as my salary + allowances came in . 2 days to AOR i printed the bank statement for 6 months and submitted along with a reference letter from the bank. I also know people who submitted only the fixed deposit certificate and were successful .

However while I was waiting for my application to be processed about 100 of us belonged to a whatapp group made up of people who submitted their applications at about the same time. A good number of people got an email to submit proof of funds spanning 6 months ( 6-month bank statement). I don't know why but if you get such and the 6 months statement you submit makes the visa officer suspicious, he/she might issue you a procedural fairness letter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Congratulations!! May the rest of the journey be smooth!

Jay06:
Good evening guys.

Quick question: Seeing as documents are to be sent to VFS via courier, does page 3 (consent for indirect submission and/or collection....) of the VFS Consent Form have to be filled or just page 2 only...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Daewoods(m): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2022

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oseun526: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Hello everyone, I’m currently in the pool as which I claimed married with my partner but yet to get married actually. I planned doing court wedding after receiving noi. Hope it will not stand against me for doing wedding after noi.
Please advice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bumma: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2022
oseun526:
Hello everyone, I’m currently in the pool as which I claimed married with my partner but yet to get married actually. I planned doing court wedding after receiving noi. Hope it will not stand against me for doing wedding after noi.
Please advice. Thanks
I don't think this is right, the date of the marriage will show you only got married after receiving NOI/ITA and this is termed as MISREPRESENTATION, you could get banned for 5 years, please don't do it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bumma: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Daewoods:
Since I'm here in Toronto, as my way of giving back to this thread, amidst the issues of Nigerian naira card limit and PFL for chargebacks, if you need help paying for admissions, school fees, tuition deposits, visa applications, you can reach out to me, I will be doing so FREE of charge for you, no profit or gain in it for me or as a business, just wish to help out.
Send me a mail I'm willing to assist, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oseun526: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Bumma:

I don't think this is right, the date of the marriage will show you only got married after receiving NOI/ITA and this is termed as MISREPRESENTATION, you could get banned for 5 years, please don't do it.
Thanks, but can I quickly get it done before receiving NOI/ITA while still in the pool?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bumma: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2022
oseun526:

Thanks, but can I quickly get it done before receiving NOI/ITA while still in the pool?
Yes, you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iwale: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2022
Good mornin my good people in the house, i really appreciate the good work you Gurus are doing tumbs up.pls i have a pending application seens last year april and my status keep sayin underprocessn,so i will like to order for my gcms note to know the excert place the application is and also to know the state it is presently so any guru dat can help a brother should pls contact me through my email iwale58@yahoo.com,ur input will surely go a long in way in my journey of life thanks.
tshtsh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yhamo: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Good day all,
Is there a way to track the status of a GCMS note? I requested for one since 19 November 2021, and still no response till now or should I just I request for another one?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KsMom: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Page 2 only

Jay06:
Good evening guys.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Congratulations!!!!
Jay06:
Good evening guys.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2022
This is wrong o. you cannot backdate the marriage certificate and this will be classed as misrepresentation.
If you can, get married ASAP and if not, pls edit your profile appropriately.
oseun526:
Please advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
**No longer available**

I have a slot at Qlife for 7th March 22, whih i dont need anymore as i have done my remed with iom yesterday. If you need it do let me know how to move to you. if i dont see anyone interested, ill send an email to Qlife to cancel.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by charlesu69: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hi All, please can you advise on how long it usually takes to get a response via webform? its been up to a month since i raised to add my baby, just wanted to know if its normal.
GraciousWords:

Send a webform now. Before they respond passport may be ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brooke60(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good day all, please IELTS on Paper or computer, which one would you recommend based on experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bumma:

I hope this is not the case for someone who entered the pool with ielts(when filling my profile to enter the pool,I was asked what *date* I sat for my ielts exam and the *date* it came out or I collected the ielts signed by an officer. I'm yet to collect my ielts result because i took it in a different city,no chance to do dat now so I simulated a date for when I collected my ielts..tho everything is correct,my reference number,the date I sat for the exam,etc.. I hope eventually I get ITA it won't be a problem too??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hiyamo: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Aibisoye0:
I have a slot at Qlife for 7th March 22, whih i dont need anymore as i have done my remed with iom yesterday. If you need it do let me know how to move to you. if i dont see anyone interested, ill send an email to Qlife to cancel.

Hi, please I am interested in the Qlife date. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lizzie312: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Aibisoye0:

Pls I’m interested I have a family of 4 tho will I still be able to use it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please i want it, thank you....Family of 2..sending message now
Aibisoye0:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bumma: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jacknn:

I hope this is not the case for someone who entered the pool with ielts(when filling my profile to enter the pool,I was asked what *date* I sat for my ielts exam and the *date* it came out or I collected the ielts signed by an officer. I'm yet to collect my ielts result because i took it in a different city,no chance to do dat now so I simulated a date for when I collected my ielts..tho everything is correct,my reference number,the date I sat for the exam,etc.. I hope eventually I get ITA it won't be a problem too??
As for this, I'm not sure it should be a problem but have you thought about requesting for a delivery? If not, you should consider it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
***Slot transferred****
Aibisoye0:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChristabelleD: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Brooke60:
Good day all, please IELTS on Paper or computer, which one would you recommend based on experience?

IELTS on computer is best, thats my opinion because for me it' easy to track and you receive it quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
should be fine, not misrepresenting. However i think you can edit the date you "collected" it once you receive a hard or scanned copy because you will need to upload it
Jacknn:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.