Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Share Your Experiences Inside Long Distance Luxurious Buses. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Experiences Inside Long Distance Luxurious Buses. (583 Views)

Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far / Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences Inside Long Distance Luxurious Buses. by lecturer50(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
We are now in November and next month, some people will embark on a long distance journey to their states to celebrate Christmas.

You will most likely come across drugs sellers and other kind of people marketing products particularly inside a long distance luxurious bus.

My experience happened some few years back.

I entered a bus which was going from north to south.

At a point one man came onboard.Soon he started praying, and we joined him.

He later started marketing what he called "black stones" and other drugs.

Finally he brought out a "magic black oil" and showed us how to invoke the spirit in it.

I asked him how he could just finished praying as a Christian, but decided to sell drugs which included magic.

Some people were not happy with me, believing I was spoiling market for the man.

The man was not happy.A look at his face revealed that he could have killed me if he had the chance because one man who wanted to buy the magic didn't buy it after hearing what I said.

Most of the time,it is the passengers who encourage this people.

At one time, one man came in and was selling petrol.He said we should buy and drink.

Share your experiences, both good and bad.
Re: Share Your Experiences Inside Long Distance Luxurious Buses. by lecturer50(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
You know I have observed something:

Young women used to be very happy when embarking on long distance journey particularly if the bus is new, with AC, and television.

Somebody's joy can affect you, making you happy and joyful also.

I was caught up in the joy of some ladies who sat near me, when suddenly we came to a location near the bush, and far from the town.

The driver packed saying he received a call that armed robbers were around.

Soon we heard a sound and everyone ran into the bush.

It was later discovered that it was not robbers that came.

We all entered the bus laughing and continued the journey.

If you travel in those big buses, you may experience this kind of situation whereby you think you are running into robbers or kidnappers, but it turns out not to be so.
Re: Share Your Experiences Inside Long Distance Luxurious Buses. by lecturer50(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
The worst kind of experiences include entering a bus which is completely filled with good with attachment.

If the bus happens to be old without AC and is not moving fast,it could be very saddening.

This is mainly the case during Christmas period because of the operator's desire to make quick profit.

They will bring out all the old and malfunctioning buses to carry unsuspecting passengers, because there are so much passengers and the good buses are already booked.
Re: Share Your Experiences Inside Long Distance Luxurious Buses. by lecturer50(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Been To Cameroon? Please Help / Explosion Caught on Camera as Gas Tanker Kills 10 in Johannesburg (PICS) / How Much To From Asaba To Lagos Or From Benin To Lagos With Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.