Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far (30285 Views)

Floods In Nigeria: Share Your Experience From Your Location / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by LesbianBoy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nigerians based abroad but are currently in Nigeria for the holidays, Share your experience so far....

What has changed since the last time you were in Nigeria?

Who came to greet you?

Did your friends abroad send you errands to their families back home?

Where people famzing you or asking for giveaway when you arrived?

Did your parents recommend one guy or girl for you to marry?

Let's have fun with this thread cheesy cheesy

Una just come back and everywhere quiet, gist us na angry angry tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by LesbianBoy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Make una gist us oooooooo

So that those of us wey no gree come back will know whether we go happy or vex shocked shocked

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Ebubu: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Expect lies from impostors wey never cross deme border just for cruise

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by uthlaw: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Make ena drop update, by next year we self go join ena on God!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Reeses: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians based abroad but are currently in Nigeria for the holidays, Share your experience so far....

What has changed since the last time you were in Nigeria?

Who came to greet you?

Did your friends abroad send you errands to their families back home?

Where people famzing you or asking for giveaway when you arrived?

Did your parents recommend one guy or girl for you to marry?

Nobody wants to talk with a Gay boy.

Let's have fun with this thread cheesy cheesy

Una just come back and everywhere quiet, gist us na angry angry tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Amanee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Occupying space until the IJGBs come

3 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by abobote: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
I'm coming home, wetin dey my mind, na how to drible my wife and bang some pussy

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Heyo man
Damn
Shit
I just flew in from the United States of Akwa Ibom, and I must say Nigeria is lit and blessed with confused leaders.
undecided
Thank you lipsrsealed

WTF man
Yak ndi grin

But wait oo,, Op wakanda moniker is this? undecided

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
They are just chasing me everywhere. Can't wait to go back to UAR.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by GodIsBiafran: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Swiftlee(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Bakarehabib02(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Let go
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by T0T0fucker: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
I go someday
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by badman007(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
THE HEATWAVE!!!

Irresponsible Banks risking Lives of poor POS operators.

Almagiri Republic of Nigeria

ALL naija drivers have abit of crazy

11 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by BigDawsNet: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
I dint make it home this year, probably next year...

Right now i hav to save enough tho to think abt naija..

Lots of ma niggaz are waiting on me...

Atleast i need to put aside $15,000 for naija trip...

Soo next year ending by God grace...i will work hard and visit for 3weeks ...

May God grant ma wish

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good thread.
In some other forums abroad like quora etc, you will only see people that the topic of discussion concerns making comments on the topic, commenting and giving their views and opinions,
But for our darling nation, na people wey never pass their bus stop in life not to talk of getting to the airport go dey comment upanda, disturbing the cyberspace with irrelevant rubbish that the 'abroad' people won't have any space to make their reasonable contributions....

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by fancyhandsome(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
My brother it's well, since I arrived from TOGO to Nigeria its like I left a huge comfort zone to be suffering here..

Togo is new African London and can't wait to be back cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by karzyharsky(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Still hiding for village people
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by dfrost: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Sheriman(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Some Nairalanders who never visited ordinary immigration office in their life will come here to tell us lies.

25 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by muhammaduyusufu: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Abroad based Nigerians. over to you comrades

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by edaferigho(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
I guess none of them came...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by mekuso89(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
My Guy no body free come home ooo even my side. Amumara mbaise dry.

Guys no gree show the said country rugged them no wan risk their lives

7 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by ALFADOS(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
On my way
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Pegi23(f): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
The light here is something else.. I'm not use to it...and damn there is heat..I'm so sad.

6 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by MandGEnterprise: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
tongue
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Gravatar: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nissan Rouge Badly Smashed In Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Man Sets Train On Fire In Kwara / Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.