Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Issue With Fake Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Issue With Fake Interviews (8025 Views)

Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP / 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Lemmy123(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ch
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Antoeni(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is How Today's Media Report News

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Tberry01(f): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
I don't attend the interview once I see their mail.
Since the job is not coming forth, I had to start doing online business to keep body and soul together.
Start up something instead of staying idle.

I sell Quality and Affordable Unisex Footwares, Female Wears etc

Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Michael662(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Babylon (USA) will be attacked suddenly by the hosts of the heavens

Go out of Babylon my people

Babylon is not usa..yes you are right the end is very near..but Babylon is the composition of all false religion
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by alphaRego01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
xpressionx:
After I wore a cloth I was preserving for something a day after my nysc and rushed down to GNLD interview,got there and saw mammoth crowd and I was ushered to front seat, developed hatred for those guys.

ushered to the front seat grin grin grin
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by capricornlady: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Most jobs on nairaland job vacancy section are GNLD jobs, they come with different fake job titles. Unfortunately you're their customer for now cos you keep applying for them cheesy

Visit Job sites or join Linkedin to apply for legit jobs.
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by revived: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Diligent1:
I am surprised at which the rate of fake job interviews are being sent to me everyday.
As a job seeker, I try to apply for job at least 5 times everyday but all the interview messages I receive, I always check for the location before I would decide to go, immediately it will show among the fake locations of Scam Interviews.

Last week, I received 2 invites to come today which the location is Ikorodu and I was very happy that at least I will start a work this month. I was already planning how I will spend my salary, food stuff first, hoping they might be real. On getting there, I discovered that they are GNLD. I was disappointed again, right now, I don't know what to do.
I have not seen any real company inviting me for an interview.
I don't know how to get a job, the government should come to our aid, It is difficult to survive.

If you could have been patient since 2019 then it's not late

Send your CV to my telegram, I will discuss to my bro about it.
If it's feasible I will get back to you myself
Just greet a d drop the CV. If it's considered where I forward it too, then it's your luck.
Be safe

Modified: I don't reply emails Op
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:

What job site are you using?

Make a list of all the organizations you know and visit their career portals.

Check this job site too.
Mostly, I pick from Nairaland and Facebook, the other ones I searched directly.
Three years ago, there was a time I sent my CVs to the companies through their portals, I didn't see any Invitation.
I went to Ikeja to submit my CVs to some companies directly during that period somebody called me that if I don't have connections in those companies, that I am just waiting my time.
Well, I will continue to try
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Diligent1:

Three years ago, there was a time I sent my CVs to the companies through their portals, I didn't see any Invitation.
I went to Ikeja to submit my CVs to some companies directly during that period somebody called me that if I don't have connections in those companies, that I am just waiting my time.

I am sure organizations are still recruiting and for the standard ones, you really do not need connections. Though everything is slow now due to the state of the economy. Even the ones recruiting are not paying anything incredible.

Don’t lose hope. Just check the link I posted. Keep applying. Nairaland is not allow me post the link. HotNigerianjobs(.)com

2 Likes

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by GeneralDae: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Diligent1:

What about LinkedIn, Indeed, and Jobbermann?
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lightway:
Hi

D
Sir
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Bobotic(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Viltron:
Story story shocked

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
GeneralDae:

What about LinkedIn, Indeed, and Jobbermann?
I also search from those sites, I will continue to try it's just that I was surprised to also experience these scam invites in Ikorodu.
It's making me depressed.
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:

I am sure organizations are still recruiting and for the standard ones, you really do not need connections. Though everything is slow now due to the state of the economy. Even the ones recruiting are not paying anything incredible.

Don’t lose hope. Just check the link I posted. Keep applying. Nairaland is not allow me post the link. HotNigerianjobs(.)com

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by femi4: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Diligent1:
I am surprised at which the rate of fake job interviews are being sent to me everyday.
As a job seeker, I try to apply for job at least 5 times everyday but all the interview messages I receive, I always check for the location before I would decide to go, immediately it will show among the fake locations of Scam Interviews.

Last week, I received 2 invites to come today which the location is Ikorodu and I was very happy that at least I will start a work this month. I was already planning how I will spend my salary, food stuff first, hoping they might be real. On getting there, I discovered that they are GNLD. I was disappointed again, right now, I don't know what to do.
I don't know how to get a job, the government should come to our aid, It is difficult to survive.

Always go to reliable and credible job hunt sites not Nairaland. NL is for every tom dick n harry, it's difficult to separate fake from original here

1 Like

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by GeneralDae: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Diligent1:

I also search from those sites, I will continue to try it's just that I was surprised to also experience these scam invites in Ikorodu.
It's making me depressed.
Nairaland and Facebook would definitely have more fake job adverts than jobberman, Linkedin, Indeed, or Glassdoor.
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Greatzeus(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
GNLD generals/ foot soldiers at work. They go to job sites and posts fake jobs,with company names, positions,job description etc. When people apply,they now send them fake invites with their real address,when you get there all you will see are ushers and lots of plastic chairs,with their leader ready to talk his congregation into multi level marketing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Diligent1:

Thank you ma
In your CV, did you include a Lagos address such as somewhere on the mainland or the island?
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

In your CV, did you include a Lagos address such as somewhere on the mainland or the island?
Yes, I did
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by membranus: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Babylon (USA) will be attacked suddenly by the hosts of the heavens

Go out of Babylon my people

This advice is dead on arrival.
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by bjtinz: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
royalamour:
Those GNLD people, it is high time people started to kill them one after the other.

They have scammed people into travelling far distances with fake job invites.

I really don't know why they are yet to face mob actions.

Hopefully, soon people will have to start hitting their heads with baseball bats.

Why hide under false job hopes to lure people?

And Lagos government doesn't even care to arrest these idiots.

Chai!! shocked easy oo.
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Pojomojo: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Your email is on a spam list
Diligent1:

While you are it you can join M Y C R Y P T O N G on telegram they have a group handling their job posts
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Lxc1: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Timekeeper: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Somebody help Me with a job... Neo group has finished me with fake invites...

I'm a graduate of finance.. Second class upper... I can' take up any administrative and management job
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
revived:

Just greet a d drop the CV. If it's considered where I forward it too, then it's your luck.
Be safe

Please sir, how do I contact you on telegram?
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by GodsT(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
revived:

Be safe

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
MRDEE01:
When I came to abuja,I trek tire,carrying file about speaking big big grammar.

My designer shoe tear finish.
I decided to put my driving skill to work.

Right now we what I know on e hailing.
I can make more money,have flexibility and do other stuff.

Abeg if you dey abuja.

I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.

But sir getting a Job in Abuja is easy o, especially if you have a place you stay, which course do you study
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by MRDEE01: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But sir getting a Job in Abuja is easy o, especially if you have a place you stay, which course do you study

What kind of job sir?
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Hassanmaye(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
MRDEE01:

What kind of job sir?
Office jobs only that the pay May be middle payment not high
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by MRDEE01: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Bolt is better from experience

1 Like

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by MRDEE01: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Bolt is better from experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smacin Global A New Supplement Company in Nigeria / Phillip Consulting Aptitude Test / Teknokleen Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.