Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate (29902 Views)

10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) / Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by MoIbrahim: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Even SE, if dem give una now una go being talk who be proper Igbo and who no be proper Igbo. Or who be Catholic and who no be Catholic. No be so una dey do am?

PCSI:
Soludo is a genius...

In a sane country Prof. Soludo should be gunning for the highest office in the land.

But sentiments, tribalism, religion would not allow an average Nigerian reason critically.

I was there live. Arise was quoting data from premium times (a newspaper) , while Soludo was quoting from NBS (Nigerian Bureau of Statistics)
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by BlackPantherxXx: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Tomorrow you’ll tell us to leave Tinubu and Buhari and face our governors, but you’re here forcing an unpopular criminal on us, just as you did in Imo state. When the state of things start deteriorating now you’ll ask us to face them.

Guy.. you dont have to like it.

But I am a Mafioso, member of the inner circle. That's exactly what we have decided.

He would be your Governor. Just adjust.
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Bighead9: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
post=107245129:
Premium Times is conducting an instant fact-check of the major claims by candidates taking part in the debate.
ByKemi Busari November 1, 2021 1 min read

Claim 1: Charles Soludo (APGA) claims he was three times winner of the best governor of the Central bank award.

Verdict: True

Verification
The Central Bank’s document on Soludo’s service indicates that he won the Global and African Central Bank Governor of the Year, in 2005, 2006 and 2007. Different international media institutions, including The Banker Magazine published by the Financial Times of London, gave him the awards.

True, Anambra has the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria

Claim 2: Charles Soludo (APGA) said Anambra State has the lowest unemployment rate at 17 per cent.

Verification
According to a report by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), Anambra State has the lowest unemployment rate, with 17 per cent in the second quarter of 2020.[/b]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/492755-fact-check-how-true-are-soludos-claims-made-during-anambra-governorship-debate.html

You didn't mentioned that, ANAMBRA HAS MANY MORDERN PEDESTRIAN TOLL BRIDGES SCATTERED ACROSS THE STATE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by garfield1: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
fergie001:
But he lied about Transcorp sha........ however, he is projected to win.

Senator Andy uba is coming to agu awka
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by princewarri1985: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
These two criminals non go let us hear word! Inside their 2 non of them good, and i feel sorry for guillible Nigerians that will stand in the sun to cast their vote on election day
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bighead9:

You didn't mentioned that, ANAMBRA HAS MANY MORDERN PEDESTRIAN TOLL BRIDGES SCATTERED ACROSS THE STATE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
This man from Region of Northern Junkies, you're high right

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by rollywise(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
PCSI:
Soludo is a genius...

In a sane country Prof. Soludo should be gunning for the highest office in the land.

But sentiments, tribalism, religion would not allow an average Nigerian reason critically.

I was there live. Arise was quoting data from premium times (a newspaper) , while Soludo was quoting from NBS (Nigerian Bureau of Statistics)

You know nothing about modern politics. Go and watch the USA debate. You think its this show of shame we do in Nigeria. Did you watch trump vs biden debate. Soludo had a fixed steer at andy as he was speaking thereby dis organising his composure and stuttering his speech.

So the Trump and Biden debate is your example of a good debate? You call a debate where one sane man was battling to put on check an insane opponent a debate? Did you even hear the part Biden had to tell Trump to shut up? Trump had too many caution that the organisers had to bring in a new rule to put off the mic if you don't respect yourself in the second debate grin. America is not our basis for everything

2 Likes

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Ruggman: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Chukwuma soludo is no doubt the best candidate, not just for the governor but for the presidency.
The next person is maduka, but he plays too much to the gallery and paparazzi that one is beginning to wonder how his government will be if gets in there.
I therefore give it to soludo.

Andy ubah is a crook
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Bighead9: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
I make bold to say that almost all contestants in this election are preeminently qualified except the Uba brothers. Yes.

Weather Una like am or not, Chris Uba of APC is the next Governor of Anambra State. The North done anoint am.

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Bighead9: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Andy Uba of APC is the next Governor.

Others are wasting their time.

We warned you about Hope Uzodinma...

See another patriot here. You know what the North can do. grin

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Ruggman: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Chukwuma soludo is no doubt the best candidate, not just for the governor but for the presidency.
The next person is maduka, but he plays too much to the gallery and paparazzi that one is beginning to wonder how his government will be if gets in there.
I therefore give it to soludo.

Andy ubah is a crooked person
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Bighead9: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
post=107254863:

This man from Region of Northern Junkies, you're high right

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by fergie001: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
garfield1:
Senator Andy uba is coming to agu Awka
I am just laughing.....I remembered Ize-Iyamu, how you chased us out of NL grin cheesy

I can't forget that Sept 20/21
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Ruggman: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Antoeni:
Which of these statements will make you happy?

A. Buhari has resigned
B. 24hrs electricity
C. University is now FREE
D. IPhone 13 is now N10,000
E. Take this N1million
F. Take this Visa and leave the country

N.B You can only pick one.

A+A+A = TOTAL A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Soludo - Solution! Professor Chukwuma Soludo is the man I know. Let's learn to forgo selfish interest and think about the future of our children. Obiano has laid the foundation, the hardwares, an intellectual like Soludo will complete all the softwares for the good of the common man. I for one will look back and proudly tell my kids that I was part of Anambra success story.

Professor Chukwuma Soludo, Next Anambra Governor. Nkea bu nke anyi! Be anyi kanyi n'azo! Cc Oduduwa707 wiifesnatcher. Yoruba's should stay off this thread.

I am from Anambra! Proudly supported by Sensual, EgoMbute1 na London!

you're in London and still dumb, proudly influence be cocaine

looking like las Vegas rat, just continue impersonating the owner of the pix, hand go soon reach you cow

1 Like

Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Oduduwa707: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Soludo - Solution! Professor Chukwuma Soludo is the man I know. Let's learn to forgo selfish interest and think about the future of our children. Obiano has laid the foundation, the hardwares, an intellectual like Soludo will complete all the softwares for the good of the common man. I for one will look back and proudly tell my kids that I was part of Anambra success story.

Professor Chukwuma Soludo, Next Anambra Governor. Nkea bu nke anyi! Be anyi kanyi n'azo! Cc Oduduwa707 wiifesnatcher. Yoruba's should stay off this thread.

I am from Anambra! Proudly supported by Sensual, EgoMbute1 na London!

Baba, you ugly die, I swear. No be say I dey diss you, forget diss... You ugly die! grin Your bugs bunny teeth too dey deceive you, abi? grin Guy, you sure no get mirror for house, else you no go dey take pic of ur ugly self dey brag with am.
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Oduduwa707: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you're in London and still dumb, proudly influence be cocaine

looking like [b]las Vegas[/b]rat, just continue impersonating the owner of the pix, hand go soon reach you cow

Impossible! How e wan take go Vegas? Dis one na Anambra war lord... Savage at best! grin
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by balladin: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
post=107245243:
Arise TV were throwing fake data from Legit imagine the source they quoted were they got their data, very shameful
Budgit actually not Legit
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by FengChui(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Slawomir no dey comment for this kain topic....
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by OTlandlord: 6:03am On Nov 02, 2021
What of Maduka. Nobody is even talking about him. sad angry angry
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 02, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
Anambra has the lowest because they have ran away to Lagos and the rest of the SW.

Not a smart comment at all. The ones is SW are evidently doing well and funny enough the billionaires in Anambra most of them have industries that employ hundreds of people in the state.
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by garfield1: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2021
fergie001:

I am just laughing.....I remembered Ize-Iyamu, how you chased us out of NL grin cheesy

Noo,the parameters are different.I failed to see the division in apc.I underestimated the resolve of a governor going for 2nd term.the deputy never defected,the wife never supported someone else nor pdp was divided.originally,I never gave apc any chance in anambra.but uba is doing the right things,making the right moves and soludo is just counting on obiano and apga popularity to see him through
Anambra is looking like bayelsa.I never gave Lyon a chance until I saw reason to....I cannot continue pretending...infact,soludo has recognised that uba is his main opponent albeut late same way tacha spotted mercy late...look at the smart moves made by uba yesterday.he knew he cannot contend with uba intellectually so he simply dragged him to his own gutter level thereby making him to demarket himself and lose supporters.he sold himself short...
The last time the fought,uba defeated soludo that is 2007.soludo is an intellectual but elections arw not for the brainy but smart people like uba and uzodinma. It is beyond popularity or the faded rhetorics of nke bu nke anyi
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Soludo should be contesting for Nigerian president. That guy is intelligent
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by Afamed: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2021
fergie001:

I hope you are enjoying the development Obaseki brought to your darling Pandora Development Party now?
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by samflex(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107245129:
Premium Times is conducting an instant fact-check of the major claims by candidates taking part in the debate.
ByKemi Busari November 1, 2021 1 min read

Claim 1: Charles Soludo (APGA) claims he was three times winner of the best governor of the Central bank award.

Verification
The Central Bank’s document on Soludo’s service indicates that he won the Global and African Central Bank Governor of the Year, in 2005, 2006 and 2007. Different international media institutions, including The Banker Magazine published by the Financial Times of London, gave him the awards.

True, Anambra has the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria

Claim 2: Charles Soludo (APGA) said Anambra State has the lowest unemployment rate at 17 per cent.

Verification
According to a report by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), Anambra State has the lowest unemployment rate, with 17 per cent in the second quarter of 2020.[/b]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/492755-fact-check-how-true-are-soludos-claims-made-during-anambra-governorship-debate.html

What about the maduka fella?
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by fergie001: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2021
garfield1:
You always have what you will say...... grin grin grin cheesy

I didn't read ooooo, I just laughed.
Re: FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate by murmee: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Which of these statements will make you happy?

A. Buhari has resigned
B. 24hrs electricity
C. University is now FREE
D. IPhone 13 is now N10,000
E. Take this N1million
F. Take this Visa and leave the country

N.B You can only pick one.
No. 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party In Kogi (Photos) / Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.