Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) (57719 Views)

President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by cayorday89(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
If truly they are serious about this climate thing, they should have gone in groups by using lesser plane to prevent excess burning of fuel which in turn contributes to the climate problem they are trying to solve...
Over 400 planes for how many people, and too many car convoys all burning fuel and affecting the climate. Yet they are going to discuss how to stop the rapid change in climate condition.

4 Likes

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by MrGerald(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
This reminds me of London has fallen
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by OgaTheTop2: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Explorers:
A chartered Boeing 737 belonging to the Abu Dhabi Royal Family spotted landing at Glasgow Airport yesterday afternoon.

This Brazilian-built Embraer ERJ-135BJ Legacy 600 belonging to the Serbian government touched down in the Scottish capital yesterday

A huge Boeing 777 brings the Indian Delegation to Scotland's Glasgow Airport as day two of the UN conference gets underway.
Mehn, that plane...Huge! shocked

1 Like

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Benoxvals(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lincoln275:
Na my own private jet they beside Airforce 1 ooo.

That means u are reporting from hell nah
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Kirkman: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
Mehn, that plane...Huge! shocked
And na latest new one o! grin

1 Like

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
kamalbob:

Consider your father then lol... I know you don't do that either, because bigots like you are bastards in one way or another
On a norm, I'm not supposed to dignify your indelicate behavior with a response but out of curiosity, I had to check your posts to know how imbecilic you are and I wasn't dissapointed. Anyway, I blame the unfortunate people that raised you. Arindin omo.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Seun rule 7 broken. This statement is detrimental to Nairaland reputation and that of Nigeria @emboldened
As if I care. I have a life outside nairaland.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
aspabay:

...but he remains your President till 2023 if God spares his life tongue tongue tongue tongue

If you like go and drink acid
Really? And you are hawking Jesus in your bio. Says alot about your being.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by HolyStriker(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Check well na African leaders get the most number of planes there

But guess what?
Nobody ever listens to the African leaders speech

You doubt me?

Look at the time table/ schedule/ itinerary/ order of events
African Presidents are always scheduled to speak very early or very late before every body comes or after everybody has gone and during break time

And most times even they are usually given their own days to speak usually at the very end of the event when other more important world leaders are leaving.

Watch YouTube videos of such events in the past the hall is Almost Always empty whenever it gets to the turn of the Africans to speak

Our leaders are MUMU MEN

Are you sure you're watching the program at all? President Buhari already taken the center stage and very sound
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Treasure17:
I don't consider the first person as a leader. Well done Explorers.
Kikikikikikikiiiii
grin grin grin grin grin
Why you dey like this?
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Major Endtimes Event!

Players for the New world Order, One world religion and the Beast System Coming together in the Name of Climate Change, to Create a pathway for the Man of Lawlessness.

The Good news is that GOD ALMIGHTY pass them.

In the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with ALL my Heart, I Bind , Destroy and Scatter all their Evil antichrist agendas. It shall not Stand Neither will it come to pas.

When the Saints are taken away in the Rapture, they can Decend and do their nonsense.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Onyxnaija: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Treasure17:

Treasure17:

Treasure17:

The irony of this is that these world leaders that are talking about climate change flew tens of thousands of miles, burning uncountable tonnes of carbon, to discus climate change. If they were really serious about climate change, they’d have done this meeting virtually. They have not told us the truth about climate change agenda. The impact of their travel to attend this meeting would have contributed significantly to the rise of the Earth’s temperature. I hope the world is prepared for the shakeup that the climate change agenda is posing to become. I believe in climate change, but I don’t buy the measures that are being suggested because they still increase carbon emission and green house effect. Still waiting on realistic suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Sheriman(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
cayorday89:
If truly they are serious about this climate thing, they should have gone in groups by using lesser plane to prevent excess burning of fuel which in turn contributes to the climate problem they are trying to solve...
Over 400 planes for how many people, and too many car convoys all burning fuel and affecting the climate. Yet they are going to discuss how to stop the rapid change in climate condition.
You won make dem Waka go dia
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by tyup(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
timay:

Clown

Raves about climate change all year, only to arrive in an 85 car motorcade just for one guy, for a climate conference

Who are they deceiving grin grin

World president... are you kidding?? his life is more important than everyone You See there as it stands
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by SmilingImabong: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
E dey hold up! E go soon reach
SadiqBabaSani:
Where Buhari?
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by chuks212: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin
Treasure17:
I don't consider the first person as a leader. Well done Explorers.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by InvertedHammer: 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

But guess what?

You doubt me?

African Presidents are always scheduled to speak very early or very late before every body comes or after everybody has gone and during break time

And most times even they are usually given their own days to speak usually at the very end of the event when other more important world leaders are leaving.

Watch YouTube videos of such events in the past the hall is Almost Always empty whenever it gets to the turn of the Africans to speak

Our leaders are MUMU MEN

/
Have you ever been to a Conference in which beggars are allowed to speak?

They should be glad that they are allowed to mount the podium in the first place.

/
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by OgaTheTop2: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2021
Kirkman:

And na latest new one o! grin
To enter that plane go fear me o, I no lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by int0x80(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2021
This is just a show off, nothing will come out of it.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by cayorday89(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Sheriman:

You won make dem Waka go dia
Na why I talk say, them fit go in group and at this point, of them truly dey serious with the matter, make them reduce the number of motorcade wey dey Dia convoy.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Explorers:
Joe Biden's presidential motorcade is pictured driving near Livingston as it makes its way from Edinburgh to Glasgow.

Take note of the Chevrolet and Cadillac American made vehicles in Joe Biden’s motorcade. I pray you all live to see the day when a leader worthy of the Nigerian people can be surrounded by products of Nigeria in a foreign land and command the world’s attention when he speaks.

1 Like

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by thundafire: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Explorers:
Air Force One landed in Edinburgh, while other international delegations arrived at Glasgow and Prestwick instead.
President with Power
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Explorers:
Air Force One landed in Edinburgh, while other international delegations arrived at Glasgow and Prestwick instead.

Explorers, your posts are always enjoyable!
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by thundafire: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

But guess what?

You doubt me?

Our leaders are MUMU MEN
because they are filled with corrupt tendencies and nothing to show in their country
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Lemmy123(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Munzy14:

You want to make heaven like this? grin grin
grin
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2021
wink2015:
JOE BIDEN HAVE DISAPPOINTED MANY OF US IN NIGERIA especially those of us that pushed his election bid.

We can not find the traditional TOUGH TALKING PRESIDENT america is known for in him.

His foreign policy is ZERO.

He hardly talk about african countries or Nigeria matter.

He seems not to be showing the desired concern.

He is just too american focus.

I SEE JOE BIDEN LOOSING THE COMING ELECTION IN THE UNITED STATE.

He is too docile and uncaring about world event especially those in africa, Nigeria the democratic party the party that he is representing stand for.

Under Joe Biden face, Russia and particularly China have entered the world stage and are becoming more stronger by economy, military and International relations.

You are criticizing Biden’s foreign and expect him to concern himself with aiding Nigeria when the government refuses to comply with a routine matter such as extraditing someone with a warrant issued by the FBI on his head? Do you really think the American people will not re-elect Biden because he failed to do things for Africa while most working American families have been receiving $300 per child every month which did not happen under any other president? Under his presidency, American families received stimulus due to COVID of $1200 per person on two occasions. That is what people will remember when they vote.

He is the American president so why shouldn’t his focus be the American people? When African leaders show the world that their priority is the African people that they were elected to serve instead of their own greed then other nations will gladly aid them.

What did Trump and previous presidents do for you?
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by opribo(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2021
What did bubu go and do at the climate change conference? when he has polluted the air here in Nigeria.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Reasoning(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Explorers:
Make una discuss una End!!!! cool
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by omojeesu(m): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2021
Inconsistent mask use
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Hilbertrudolf(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Hmm London has fallen grin grin comes to my mind
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by CSTR2: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

But guess what?

You doubt me?

Our leaders are MUMU MEN
Their countries are not relevant, that is why.

If Nigeria were a G-8 economy, Buhari would be among the first five people to speak.

1 Like

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by VicM6: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Walia ojoro don happen...i no go gree at all...whr my able suicide bubu dey.....if dem no show bubu then na meeting na audio bdat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.