Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) (57698 Views)

President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:
M
Even Obem my boy too is booking space grin
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
BreakingNews21:
These type of meetings defeat the purpose of reducing the carbon footprint in this new video conferencing age. Global leaders are not leading nor setting a good example.
In person meetings are more effective for such issues. Besides I’m sure there will other discussions on the side.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Zooposki(f): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by wink2015(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
JOE BIDEN HAVE DISAPPOINTED MANY OF US IN NIGERIA especially those of us that pushed his election bid.

We can not find the traditional TOUGH TALKING PRESIDENT america is known for in him.

His foreign policy is ZERO.

He hardly talk about african countries or Nigeria matter.

He seems not to be showing the desired concern.

He is just too american focus.

I SEE JOE BIDEN LOOSING THE COMING ELECTION IN THE UNITED STATE.

He is too docile and uncaring about world event especially those in africa, Nigeria the democratic party the party that he is representing stand for.

Under Joe Biden face, Russia and particularly China have entered the world stage and are becoming more stronger by economy, military and International relations.

2 Likes

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Bigii(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:
M

Your breast nor be here oo

2 Likes

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by princeleo2017(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice job Explore, you bring us closer to the world here even when we are far apart.

1 Like

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by nedzuby: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Draggun:

Your dumbness and stupidity is second to none. How can a grown ass man like you always find a way to attribute spritiual negativity to harmless world events like this?

Whether you like it or not, climate change is a worrisome issue and it has nothing to do with the anti Christ because if nothing is done, mankind will suffer terribly in the hands of erosion, tornado, earthquake, flood and any natural disaster known to man.

Abeg rest from all this negativity because it has become annoying, stupid and redundant. I'm sure you are a bitter person irl, try dey see positivity in everything. Shalom!

Instead of them to study to show themselves approved they are here interpreting events from their small mind.

This religious mindset is not helping the people of Africa. We seriously not to study and debunk some of our beliefs that are no longer relevant to the present.

Yes I believe in God but at the same time I believe God gave me knowledge and wisdom to conquer and change things that are no longer working for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Bmaster(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Treasure17:
I don't consider the first person as a leader. Well done Explorers.
grin
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Bmaster(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
fergie001:
The most protected event in the world?
Make no be like another "olympus has fallen" film
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Draggun(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
nedzuby:

Instead of them to study to show themselves approved they are here interpreting events from their small mind.

This religious mindset is not helping the people of Africa. We seriously not to study and debunk some of our beliefs that are no longer relevant to the present.

Yes I believe in God but at the same time I believe God gave me knowledge and wisdom to conquer and change things that are no longer working for me.

That's true, brother. Africans have taken this religion of a thing more serious than the Whites that brought it to us. Even the Israelites know better because their delegation are also in Glasgow for the conference but one Okey from Mbaise will drop his brain upon the ground he stands before going ahead to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by deolu2000(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
The meeting is about climate change but I won't be surprised when babu start speaking about #EndSARS and how AbokiFx is being used by PDP in an attempt to remove him from office.

3 Likes

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by BigMoneyeye: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Leadership
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by mywells: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Glasgow here is where the world ends, over 400 aircrafts of world leaders,dignitaries landed.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by MufasaLion: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Major Endtimes Event!

Players for the New world Order, One world religion and the Beast System Coming together in the Name of Climate Change, to Create a pathway for the Man of Lawlessness.

The Good news is that GOD ALMIGHTY pass them.

In the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with ALL my Heart, I Bind , Destroy and Scatter all their Evil antichrist agendas. It shall not Stand Neither will it come to pas.

When the Saints are taken away in the Rapture, they can Decend and do their nonsense.

You clearly don't have no sense!!! Idiotic goat!

5 Likes

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Reference:
Burning a whole lot of carbon to attend a meeting that will not move the status quo ante one inch.....
This world will come to an end by the almighty greed.

Ironic
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by juniorstar(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Explorers:
It costs more than $200,000 an hour to fly and operate Air Force One.
Wow ×3 of this would get a rolls Royce
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Geenosko: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
The irony
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by akilo1: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Our lifeless is there with airplane
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by fergie001: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bmaster:
Make no be like another "olympus has fallen" film
I wouldn't lie......It came into my head the moment I finished typing grin grin grin grin
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by kaymart: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
24brains:
Some Nigerians too local. Why always waving at the president while climbing down the stairs? How many waved at top world leaders Biko?
That's possibly what the president asked them to always do to him.
Those ppl waving are not commoners.

They are part of his working staff...let me say it so u can understand, they are what you call aides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Bmaster(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
fergie001:

I wouldn't lie......It came into my head the moment I finished typing grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by samtinx(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin baba you failed to read where "it costs $200,000 to fly the US air force one
DuBLINGreenb:
Check well na African leaders get the most number of planes there

But guess what?
Nobody ever listens to the African leaders speech

You doubt me?

Look at the time table/ schedule/ itinerary/ order of events
African Presidents are always scheduled to speak very early or very late before every body comes or after everybody has gone and during break time

And most times even they are usually given there own days to speak usually at the very end of the event when other more important world leaders are leaving.

Watch YouTube videos of such events in the past the hall is Almost Always empty whenever it gets to the turn of the Africans to speak

Our leaders are MUMU MEN
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by adamsmith914: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
kaymart:

That's possibly what the president asked them to always do to him.
Those ppl waving are not commoners.

They are part of his working staff...let me say it so u can understand, they are what you call aides.
Leave that one alone, when em papa dey go work e no dey run outside come wave bye bye?

2 Likes

Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by abeggnow: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Check well na African leaders get the most number of planes there

But guess what?
Nobody ever listens to the African leaders speech

You doubt me?

Look at the time table/ schedule/ itinerary/ order of events na
African Presidents are always scheduled to speak very early or very late before every body comes or after everybody has gone and during break time

And most times even they are usually given there own days to speak usually at the very end of the event when other more important world leaders are leaving.

Watch YouTube videos of such events in the past the hall is Almost Always empty whenever it gets to the turn of the Africans to speak

Our leaders are MUMU MEN
you statement is totally false.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by adamsmith914: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
akilo1:
Our lifeless is there with airplane
And your President of Biafra is incarcerated by Mr lifeless Government?
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Wegood: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
nice
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by dominic17: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Watch out for me, I will be among them one day.IJN Amen.
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Sasi54: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Me na biafran own i the wait for
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Explorers well done, what of the republic of Nigeria President motorcade ? abi na uber Buhari ordered from Edinburgh airport ni
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by 9Stamp(f): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Explorers:
President Buhari of Nigeria is greeted by supporters at he gets off his Nigerian Air Force jet at Glasgow prior to COP26.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10152027/Hypocrite-airways-Jeff-Bezoss-48m-gulf-stream-leads-parade-400-private-jets.html?ito=social-facebook

They should let the dumb IDIOT, B0K0HARI, go through the backdoor because he does NOT deserve to be treated like a human being. He deserves to be treated like an animal that he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.