Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) (34826 Views)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Hdhdhd(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
THEIR CALCULATION IS RIGHT EVEN BY BIBLE MATHEMATICS. 1000 YEARS IS A DAY B4 GOD ACCORDING 2PETER 3-8. TO GET WHAT MAKES AN HOUR, 1000 YEARS WHICH IS A DAY DIVIDED BY 24HRS WHICH MAKES A DAY WILL GIVE US 41.6. MEANING THAT 41 YRS 6 HOURS MAKES AN HOUR BEFORE GOD. TO KNOW WHAT THE MAN MEANT BY A MINUTE TO DOOM'S DAY, DIVIDE 41.6 WHICH IS AN HOUR WITH 60 MINUTES WHICH MAKES AN HOUR BEFORE HUMAN BEINGS AND YOU WILL GET APPROXIMATELY 7 YEARS FOR A MINUTES, THAT IS 6. 9YRS. THE LAST GENERATION OF THIS EARTH (LAST 100 YRS) THAT WILL NOT END AND CHRIST WILL COME, BEGAN WITH ISRAEL'S RETURN TO THE MIDDLE EAST IN 1948. BIBLE SAID THAT IT WILL NOT ELAPSE AND CHRIST WILL COME, MEANING THAT IT WILL BE CUT SHORT. 1948 TO 2021 IS 73 YRS, WHICH MEANS THAT WE HAVE SPENT 73 YRS OUT OF THE LAST 100 YRS THAT WILL NOT END AND CHRIST WILL COME. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW SHORT THAT HE WILL CUT IT TO. IF HE HAS 80 YRS IN MIND, REMOVE 73 YRS ALREADY SPENT SINCE ISRAEL'S RE-ESTABLISHMENT TILL DATE AND YOU WILL HAVE 7 YRS REMAINING TO THE DOOM'S DAY. GOD CAN USE ANY THING TO WARN US, INCLIDING A DONKEY AS WE HAVE IN THE CASE OF BALAAM. NB: THE DAY THAT UN WILL RECOGNISE THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL WILL MARK THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE DOOM'S DAY AS ISRAEL WILL OBJECT TO IT AND PULL DOWN AL AQSA MOSQUE WHICH WILL SPARK OFF A GLOBAL RELIGIOUS WAR THAT WILL TAKE OVER 2 BILLION LIVES AS BIBLE SAID, THEN THOSE WHO REFUSED TO HEED WARNING, WILL RECOLLECT HEARING THESE THINGS BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE THEN AS THE TIME OF GRACE WILL. RUN OUT BY THEN. BORIS JOHNSON PROPHECISED RIGHT THERE, REPENT FOR WE ARE IN THE END OF THE ENDTIME. 07054142412

You people should stop scaring me naww
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Yarimoooh: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
What's happening Mr. Johnson?
Gospelpreacher1:
More
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by bola4dprec(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Mr Righteousnes, I must applaud your effort in making sure that everyone will go to heaven keep the good work, I may not be a good Christian like if you even see me you will say am a hellfire candidate.
But I've come to realise the more we try to understand this God, the more we fail to understand Him.
Sometimes we are just predestined for certain fate. Even God said: "I will have mercy on whom I chose to have mercy on.
The story of Esau and Jacob where God said :" even before He was born..." He was referring to Esau.
Two men God loved in the bible were, David and Elijah and another is Solomon.... the 3 men including Abraham had their flaws but God looked past those flaws and see the love they had for him and He reciprocated it.
Make Heaven no shock you finally
It's well with you
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by goodheart02(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
BePrepared:

May u never be found begging for mercy on that day.

Repent

Once again I said sharrap u too. Stop making Christianity look like a terror network. What makes u think you'll go to heaven than me?? Useless Christian folks like u with hateful thinking towards prosperous Christians will not even make heaven. People like u can't even convert a single soul for God. Repentance should be your priority... Purge your heart of bitterness and envy.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Danmisra(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why are they not wearing face mask shebi corona virus is over there

1 Like

Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Krismas(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

While it's true that we are living in the time of the end, there is never a place in the bible where the bible talks about A RAPTURE.

The bible is explicitly clear regarding what will happen at the end of this system of things (i.e. the destruction of Satan's rulership over the whole earth and his agents).

Psalms 37:9-10
For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth.

10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.

11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace

Yes as it is above, evil people will be removed from the earth, while the righteous ones will (the meek) will possess the earth.

#StaySafe
grin Rev 12:1-5

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

grin There is rapture in the Bible
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Donpenny(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hell fire is getting closer to earth and some scientists thought global warming is as a result of some carbon emissions grin . No be my hand writing be this o na one pastor get ham grin
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Elliot2(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
They are trying all their best to preempt the unstoppable disasters that would soon happen all over the world as was warned by God in the end time. This preemptive measures are to dilute the truth of the word of God when they start happening, so that instead of humanity to humble themselves before the true God and ask for forgiveness, they would rather curse Him and equally imaginary climate change and other nonsenses fabricated by the wicked ones to mislead people. Anyways, those who willing wish to be misled by their ignorance would indeed be misled.

1 Like

Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by shigishege: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Leave all these Stories and Prepare yourself for Eternity to avoid Had I known Lamentations. This is what Matters.

There will be no time for Grammar and Stories over there.
There is no more time! Prepare!
if your own time is up go now and let's have peace of mind.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Draggun(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
THEIR CALCULATION IS RIGHT EVEN BY BIBLE MATHEMATICS. 1000 YEARS IS A DAY B4 GOD ACCORDING 2PETER 3-8. TO GET WHAT MAKES AN HOUR, 1000 YEARS WHICH IS A DAY DIVIDED BY 24HRS WHICH MAKES A DAY WILL GIVE US 41.6. MEANING THAT 41 YRS 6 HOURS MAKES AN HOUR BEFORE GOD. TO KNOW WHAT THE MAN MEANT BY A MINUTE TO DOOM'S DAY, DIVIDE 41.6 WHICH IS AN HOUR WITH 60 MINUTES WHICH MAKES AN HOUR BEFORE HUMAN BEINGS AND YOU WILL GET APPROXIMATELY 7 YEARS FOR A MINUTES, THAT IS 6. 9YRS. THE LAST GENERATION OF THIS EARTH (LAST 100 YRS) THAT WILL NOT END AND CHRIST WILL COME, BEGAN WITH ISRAEL'S RETURN TO THE MIDDLE EAST IN 1948. BIBLE SAID THAT IT WILL NOT ELAPSE AND CHRIST WILL COME, MEANING THAT IT WILL BE CUT SHORT. 1948 TO 2021 IS 73 YRS, WHICH MEANS THAT WE HAVE SPENT 73 YRS OUT OF THE LAST 100 YRS THAT WILL NOT END AND CHRIST WILL COME. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW SHORT THAT HE WILL CUT IT TO. IF HE HAS 80 YRS IN MIND, REMOVE 73 YRS ALREADY SPENT SINCE ISRAEL'S RE-ESTABLISHMENT TILL DATE AND YOU WILL HAVE 7 YRS REMAINING TO THE DOOM'S DAY. GOD CAN USE ANY THING TO WARN US, INCLIDING A DONKEY AS WE HAVE IN THE CASE OF BALAAM. NB: THE DAY THAT UN WILL RECOGNISE THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL WILL MARK THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE DOOM'S DAY AS ISRAEL WILL OBJECT TO IT AND PULL DOWN AL AQSA MOSQUE WHICH WILL SPARK OFF A GLOBAL RELIGIOUS WAR THAT WILL TAKE OVER 2 BILLION LIVES AS BIBLE SAID, THEN THOSE WHO REFUSED TO HEED WARNING, WILL RECOLLECT HEARING THESE THINGS BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE THEN AS THE TIME OF GRACE WILL. RUN OUT BY THEN. BORIS JOHNSON PROPHECISED RIGHT THERE, REPENT FOR WE ARE IN THE END OF THE ENDTIME. 07054142412

You are a slowpoke, a very big one at that. Israel is not even a Christian State (check the stats). How y'all come up with these stupid conspiracy theories baffle the Pope himself. Fyi, no one knows when Christ will come because thousands of generations have passed yet He hasn't come. This present generation will successfully end because Valar Morghulis and a new generation will start. Just like we were told, they'd be fed with these conspiracy theories to keep them in check. It'd go on that way from one generation to another.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by FourElements: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Yeye People!!
The real Doomsday clock is the thermonuclear vaporization Russia will send to England and USA in a few months from now!
Useless oloriburuku, chronic lying, Illuminati satanic globalists! undecided
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Which doomsday past Buhari and his charlatans undecided
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lol this Man, Na una talk say climate change na lie but now Climate change na the End of the World cos he enter ur narratives right ; angry angry
Righteousness2:

Leave all these Stories and Prepare yourself for Eternity to avoid Had I known Lamentations. This is what Matters.

Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by NEROSKY(m): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
These bastards left the real issue to talk about what is not needed
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Codedlyon: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Kingpin1000 post=107252013]no rich man is going to make heaven.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Codedlyon: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Kingpin1000:
This Righteousnes really want the world to end.
Let me digress a little bit from the topic.
Why is it that some sets of Christians, just want rapture to come just because they believe, they will go to heaven and more importantly watch the unbelievers suffer in hell.
Even when they preach to you, they preach to you with disgust, like you are filthy and they can't even hangout with you that's why you are going to Hell.
There are even some poor Christians, that feels no rich man will go to heaven so they always fantasised how these rich guys will be begging and crying in Hell just like the rich man and Lazarus.
This mindset of christianity should abolished because it's pure envy that leads to hate.
Imagine as you be Christian you come dey suffer you, you then believe that your fellow Christian wey dey enjoy no go go heaven.

If you fall into this group of Christians, please change.
no rich man is going to make heaven
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Trevor007007(m): 1:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Illiterate Pastor. embarassed
No mind that dooms day preacher, God gave you earth to take care of since man is the caretaker of it, now world powers are coming together to look for ways to reduce the damages they have caused to the earth but Mr righteousness2 sees it as rubbish because guy man won run from his responsibility as caretaker to go occopy weytin him no care for, you can only take care of what is given to you now, than to leave and start looking for what someone has used his time to care for in your absence. If you cannot manage to keep your house clean, how can you manage to keep where you think you are going clean? This righteousness guy knows nothing, the holy scriptures says man has ruined the earth, so God will ruin those who bring ruin to his creation, because we know that when man wants to solve something he must damage something else to solve another thing. The battery cars they are making is said to be green energy right, no pollution, when the battery damages and excess damaged ones becomes plenty where will they throw them? More pollution to creation.

1 Like

Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by handyman90: 1:12am On Nov 03, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

What a mess!

At Paris in 2015, a lot of commitments were made, yet the so called developed nations didn't cut shit.

Carbon emissions are still at a high, the earth is getting warmer, now they talking about some 1.5 degrees crap they won't still meet.

India PM was saying 2070 before they can hit net zero emissions. I just dey laugh. You know damage that would have been done.

Well all of us go face the music, mother nature ain't playing with us, we get back what we give.

Nah the heat wey hammer me two days ago for afternoon when I dey sleep, if I think about am ehn, I know I ghast triple my hustle like slawormiir talk. I wan dey on Gen 24/7 nor be only for night again.

Make the updates dey come, cos that's only what we get us richer.

I said what I said

If I am to walk with this mindset, na electric cars we suppose dey drive, and na solar inverter we suppose dey use instead of gasoline generator to reduce carbon emissions.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2021
handyman90:

If I am to walk with this mindset, na electric cars we suppose dey drive, and na solar inverter we suppose dey use instead of gasoline generator to reduce carbon emissions.

Chief rest, nor be my own gasoline generator dey cause global warming. I go on am as I like
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by handyman90: 1:26am On Nov 03, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

Chief rest, nor be my own gasoline generator dey cause global warming. I go on am as I like

But everybody suppose play positive role na, if we are all to be honest.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:11am On Nov 03, 2021
handyman90:

But everybody suppose play positive role na, if we are all to be honest.

Na why developed nations pledge $100bn yearly to third world countries. Make I receive my own share first
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by handyman90: 2:51am On Nov 03, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

Na why developed nations pledge $100bn yearly to third world countries. Make I receive my own share first

Hee hee hee, it is well my brother.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by chipet67(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Abeg shut up!
If it is by this approach, take your heaven away.
I no want.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by chipet67(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

If it is by this approach, take your heaven away.
I no want.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by sarjam05: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by gracefilled: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Why is it that some sets of Christians, just want rapture to come just because they believe, they will go to heaven and more importantly watch the unbelievers suffer in hell.
Even when they preach to you, they preach to you with disgust, like you are filthy and they can't even hangout with you that's why you are going to Hell.
There are even some poor Christians, that feels no rich man will go to heaven so they always fantasised how these rich guys will be begging and crying in Hell just like the rich man and Lazarus.
This mindset of christianity should abolished because it's pure envy that leads to hate.
Imagine as you be Christian you come dey suffer you, you then believe that your fellow Christian wey dey enjoy no go go heaven.

I see many Christians with such mindset and I feel for them. They just lack the love of Christ and it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2021
xynerise:
What is the root cause of climate change? If it is natural then these guys are wasting their fuvking time

Co emissions and deforestation are not natural they are man made.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by mema900: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is how you will keep hallucinating about end of world and keep living poor life of fear till you clock 90years and die a disappointed man
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Tboy1419: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Kingpin1000:

ma nigga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by freshalien: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2021
7victor:
There is a belief by scientists that lifes had existed on the earth at certain times and were later annihilated.

This existence and annihilation had continued over time till our present age of homo sapients, according to them.

They believe that since the earth began,different forms of lifes had existed and were annihilated at one point or another.

This is the idea which is at the heart of the belief that human lifes could be wiped out by climate change.

Scientists seem to countenance the belief that the destruction of previous lifes was a result of natural disaster, disease, famine or weather change.

They belief it could happen to us anytime soon if care is not taken.

But we who believe in God do not support such belief.

We don't countenance the idea that something can suddenly end all lifes on earth.

God would protect us.

Everything is in God's hands.

Although man must also do his best to curb everything leading to the negative climate change.

Please know that Jesus Christ can save you.

Call upon Him today and show love to someone today.

Your comment made me burst into laughter; your own brainwashing by religion strong no be small.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by LilBlaze24o: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Krismas:
grin Rev 12:1-5

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

grin There is rapture in the Bible

You miss the point dear friend, the key to understanding the book of Revelation is found in the chapter 1.

Revelation 1:1
A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,

Everything presented in revelation are presented in SIGNS. If true then your assertion that the scripture you quoted above means a RAPTURE. then you are wrong.

Simple logic question:
If humans are to be raptured to heaven as some claims, what then happens to our home EARTH?

Will need a biblical answer from you.

#StaySafe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House / Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.