Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) (34854 Views)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by PROPEACE: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
suffering:
Global warming is a first world problem which they created and have the resources to fix. Nothing concerns a country which can’t manufacture pencils when those which utilize nuclear energy are discussing matters.

Our resident ‘Christians’ saw Doomsday clock in the write-up and their minds can’t move past an archaic book. I pity una.
You think so? We will suffer it more than those that caused it. We are the ones that ought to be at the fire front of the fight to mount pressure on the first world to end their madness, we should not be joining Russia and China to perpetrate foolishness.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Krismas(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

You miss the point dear friend, the key to understanding the book of Revelation is found in the chapter 1.

Revelation 1:1
A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,

Everything presented in revelation are presented in SIGNS. If true then your assertion that the scripture you quoted above means a RAPTURE. then you are wrong.

Simple logic question:
If humans are to be raptured to heaven as some claims, what then happens to our home EARTH?

Will need a biblical answer from you.

#StaySafe
grin Book of Revelation is SIGNS? Does signs have no meaning? Or do signs do away with realities? U say if people RAPTURE wot will become of earth? Rev 21:2-5. All those who are in Heaven will all return at the end. Life on earth will never cease.

Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by LilBlaze24o: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Krismas:
grin Book of Revelation is SIGNS? Does signs have no meaning? Or do signs do away with realities? U say if people RAPTURE wot will become of earth? Rev 21:2-5. All those who are in Heaven will all return at the end. Life on earth will never cease.

So people will go to heaven and return to earth again? ���

If you take those words in Revelation 21:1-3 to be literal....

Rev. 21:1- And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

What's the need for a new HEAVEN?
If those people are already in Heaven, where will the new heaven be?

The key to understanding the scripture is making sure your understanding does not contradict other parts of the scripture.

Humans were created to live on earth forever. Though Adam sinned, and that isn't possible now, but by means of Jesus' Ransom sacrifice, humans have the prospect of living again forever.

Those who died and are in God's memories will be resurrected to life. If these ones are already in heaven will there be need to resurrect them to life again? Will love to hear your reply. You can reach me on WhatsApp zero nine zero three one two nine two six seven one...

Acts 24:14
 And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Krismas(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

So people will go to heaven and return to earth again? ���

If you take those words in Revelation 21:1-3 to be literal....

Rev. 21:1- And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

What's the need for a new HEAVEN?
If those people are already in Heaven, where will the new heaven be?

The key to understanding the scripture is making sure your understanding does not contradict other parts of the scripture.

Humans were created to live on earth forever. Though Adam sinned, and that isn't possible now, but by means of Jesus' Ransom sacrifice, humans have the prospect of living again forever.

Those who died and are in God's memories will be resurrected to life. If these ones are already in heaven will there be need to resurrect them to life again? Will love to hear your reply. You can reach me on WhatsApp zero nine zero three one two nine two six seven one...

Acts 24:14
 And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.
grin 1 Thessalonians 4 : 16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Scriptures agree rapture will CAUGHT UP saints of God so they escape the TRIBULATION thats for TIME, TIMES and 1/2TIME. That’s wot Revelation was depicting.
As for NEW HEAVEN and EARTH. In the end Heaven and Earth will be refurbished. The seas take too much space on earth 70% earth space! That will be corrected to make room for resurrected people that will return to earth from heaven. The heaven will also cease admitting humans and all their dwelling cities relocated to the earth.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by LilBlaze24o: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Krismas:
grin 1 Thessalonians 4 : 16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Scriptures agree rapture will CAUGHT UP saints of God so they escape the TRIBULATION thats for TIME, TIMES and 1/2TIME. That’s wot Revelation was depicting.
As for NEW HEAVEN and EARTH. In the end Heaven and Earth will be refurbished. The seas take too much space on earth 70% earth space! That will be corrected to make room for resurrected people that will return to earth from heaven. The heaven will also cease admitting humans and all their dwelling cities relocated to the earth.

� You got an amazing story there bro. Must commend you having linking your answers to the scriptures before though you are doing so wrongly.....

Maybe we can start with this question and take it up from there...

WHAT HAPPENS TO HUMANS WHEN THEY DIE?

Will need your answers from the bible....
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Krismas(m): 1:16am On Nov 06, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

� You got an amazing story there bro. Must commend you having linking your answers to the scriptures before though you are doing so wrongly.....

Maybe we can start with this question and take it up from there...

WHAT HAPPENS TO HUMANS WHEN THEY DIE?

Will need your answers from the bible....
grin
Wen people die?
First Bible teach man consists of BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
Man is classed as OUTWARD MAN and INWARD MAN ( 2 Corinthians 4:16 Matthew 23:27 Romans 2:28-29)
Inward man does not die at death but returns to God 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 Revelation 6:9-11
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by LilBlaze24o: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Krismas:
grin
Wen people die?
First Bible teach man consists of BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
Man is classed as OUTWARD MAN and INWARD MAN ( 2 Corinthians 4:16 Matthew 23:27 Romans 2:28-29)
Inward man does not die at death but returns to God 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 Revelation 6:9-11

Good morning �
Well in a simpler term see what the bible teaches about what happens when a person dies.

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it.

The spirit (life force, or breath of life returns to God). There is no inward man going anywhere.

When Adam sinned and judgment was passed on him, God simply said Adam will die and return to DUST, not die and return to HIM

Genesis 2:7
In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”

At death, humans know nothing at all, they don't feel pains, they don't love, they don't hate, they don't get jealous. They simply know nothing because they are unconscious.

Logic Question:
If humans die and something inside of them survives death (inward man as you said above) and goes to heaven or hellfire, will there be need for a resurrection? Will love a simple Yes or No answer from you.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Krismas(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

Good morning �
Well in a simpler term see what the bible teaches about what happens when a person dies.

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it.

The spirit (life force, or breath of life returns to God). There is no inward man going anywhere.

When Adam sinned and judgment was passed on him, God simply said Adam will die and return to DUST, not die and return to HIM

Genesis 2:7
In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”

At death, humans know nothing at all, they don't feel pains, they don't love, they don't hate, they don't get jealous. They simply know nothing because they are unconscious.

Logic Question:
If humans die and something inside of them survives death (inward man as you said above) and goes to heaven or hellfire, will there be need for a resurrection? Will love a simple Yes or No answer from you.
grin Resurrection is simply returning man to his ad-inito state in the garden before he was cursed. Everyman is cursed of God, living or dead.

Luke 11:24-26

24 When the unclean SPIRIT is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my HOUSE whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and DWELL THERE and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

The SPIRITS live in bodies.
Bible teach clearly that man has a spirit
Proverbs 18:14 Proverbs 20:27 Romans 2:29

And this Spirit is within him
Daniel 7:15 1 Corinthians 2:11

This spirit is not BREATH
Job 34:14-15 Job 32:8

Wen this spirit leaves the body, the body is said to be dead
James 2:26

Luke 24:36-39

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a SPIRIT.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; FOR A SPIRIT HATH NOT FLESH AND BONES AS YE SEE ME HAVE

Spirit is a GHOST living in a human body
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by LilBlaze24o: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Krismas:
grin Resurrection is simply returning man to his ad-inito state in the garden before he was cursed. Everyman is cursed of God, living or dead.

Luke 11:24-26

24 When the unclean SPIRIT is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my HOUSE whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and DWELL THERE and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

The SPIRITS live in bodies.
Bible teach clearly that man has a spirit
Proverbs 18:14 Proverbs 20:27 Romans 2:29

And this Spirit is within him
Daniel 7:15 1 Corinthians 2:11

This spirit is not BREATH
Job 34:14-15 Job 32:8

Wen this spirit leaves the body, the body is said to be dead
James 2:26

Luke 24:36-39

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a SPIRIT.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; FOR A SPIRIT HATH NOT FLESH AND BONES AS YE SEE ME HAVE

Spirit is a GHOST living in a human body

Resurrection is simply returning man to his ad-inito state in the garden before he was cursed. Everyman is cursed of God, living or dead.

If resurrection is what you have said up there, then you mean those who have died and in either heaven or hellfire will be brought back the initial state of mankind (perfect state)?
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Krismas(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

Resurrection is simply returning man to his ad-inito state in the garden before he was cursed. Everyman is cursed of God, living or dead.

If resurrection is what you have said up there, then you mean those who have died and in either heaven or hellfire will be brought back the initial state of mankind (perfect state)?
grin
[b]Absolutely. All will return back to the original state in the garden, both gud and bad. Its just like rain, wen God command it, it falls on both The thankful and the unthankful
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by LilBlaze24o: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Krismas:
grin
[b]Absolutely. All will return back to the original state in the garden, both gud and bad. Its just like rain, wen God command it, it falls on both The thankful and the unthankful

So what's the essence of heaven and HellFire stuff if both good and bad will return to their initial stage in the garden?
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Krismas(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

So what's the essence of heaven and HellFire stuff if both good and bad will return to their initial stage in the garden?
cool Even b4 Resurrection people are already in heaven and hell. So wot exactly is ur point? Resurrection merely makes the EXPERIENCE complete whether in heaven or hell.

Daniel 12:2

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by LilBlaze24o: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Krismas:
cool Even b4 Resurrection people are already in heaven and hell. So wot exactly is ur point? Resurrection merely makes the EXPERIENCE complete whether in heaven or hell.

Daniel 12:2

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Does it makes sense to you?
That you have resurrect someone who is already in heaven and in hellfire? What for?
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by orunto27: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unlike Erdogan, Putin and Xi Jinping, Johnson ate too much of the forbidden FRUITS of Wisdom before he was thrown out of the Garden.
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by Krismas(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

Does it makes sense to you?
That you have resurrect someone who is already in heaven and in hellfire? What for?
grin Resurrection is not interested in the location of anyone. Even the living will be resurrected. It has nothing to do with DEAD or LIVING. HELL or HEAVEN. Its just the great reset that will happen to humans someday

1Corinthians 15:51-52

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT BE CHANGED!
Re: It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) by orunto27: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
More

Xi Jinping should tell us more of the wherefrom of COVID19:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.