Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) (56860 Views)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by invinzible1: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
You don't need that!

Below are the stats you need!!!

34 year old Messi 755 Goals in 942 Matches.
3y year old Ronaldo 798 Goals in 1088 Matches.

grin
If you think Messi will still be as competitive as Ronaldo at 36, then you are dreaming. Ronaldo can still play two more years in Europe especially in his home country Sporting, Messi at 36 should be in his Homeland or back to Barca

9 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by FamTomx2(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Man U fans are shameless. Tueh!!! That’s why I hate Man U so much and want them to lose. Na draw una Dey celebrate against Atalanta? Person go think say una win. Mumu fans. Na draw una go Dey call una selves come back lords or Ronaldo is the greatest player alive. Celebrating mediocrity. So Ronaldo scored 2 and so what? Stupid club.

See frustration!

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2021
invinzible1:

It seems you got amnesia, I never said Varane replaced anyone, go check you said that. Secondly I only supported the claim of Bailey being the best player after Ronaldo.
Looking at it holistically, Bailey work rate today was better than Ronaldo

Dumbo!

We don’t rate the man of the match based on supposed work rate.

We rate based on the match stats such as shots on target, goals scored, passes completed and assists.

And Baily’s match stats shows his performance wasn’t that great

I just gave you that little information for free. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ojaysam25(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
You don't need that!

Below are the stats you need!!!

34 year old Messi 755 Goals in 942 Matches.
3y year old Ronaldo 798 Goals in 1088 Matches.

grin
Lol. What say ye if messi had actually join the farmers league 10 years ago. Please don't compare an aquatic fellow to someone who is both aquatic and extra terrestrial being. of all the league ronaldo goes to laliga is the easiest.He even score more than his appearances there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Felabrity: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2021
ojaysam25:

Lol. What say ye if messi had actually join the farmers league 10 years ago. Please don't compare an aquatic fellow to someone who is both aquatic and extra terrestrial being. There is no league Ronaldo goes to and find it easier to score than laliga. He even score more than his appearances there.
fr

Man dey light goals anyhow anyhwhere

2 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by invinzible1: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2021
mamagee3:

Dumbo!

We don’t rate the man of the match based on supposed work rate.

We rate based on the match stats such as shots on target, goals scored, passes completed and assists.

And Baily’s match stats shows his performance wasn’t that great

I just gave you that little information for free. tongue

What do you understand by Work rate... grin
When I say stick to the thread you know best.
You lack comprehension grin
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
You asked the same question last season when he didn't score for Barca after 2 months.

At the end of the season he won the Spanish Golden shoe, the Copa America and the Copa America Golden boot.

And you tucked your tail and went into hiding.

Now you're back shamelessly again.

grin
And you shamelessly came here to type this rubbish, while the likes of Herrera, Hakimi, Icardi, Gana etc have contributed to PSG's prowess in the farmer's league till date while the Eibar man is still struggling despite playing 5 games already. It's November already, wake up Mr Man. grin

6 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ceematics: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Fragility6:

Klopp got to a europa league final in his first season,got to a champs lge final 2yrs after which he lost,the year after he got to the final n won it. Conte won the epl in his first season,guardiola in his second,tuchel won the champs lge in his first season.How has united improved in the last 4yrs Mr give ole time?
These are world class coaches you mentioned yet none of them could beat OLE's team at their ground last season. I see that as an improvement and if he can stick with that then all he needs is to work on his home games and gain az much points as he can and the title comes to us. Trust the process.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 12:11am On Nov 03, 2021
invinzible1:

If you think Messi will still be as competitive as Ronaldo at 36, then you are dreaming. Ronaldo can still play two more years in Europe especially in his home country Sporting, Messi at 36 should be in his Homeland or back to Barca
That's what you guys have been saying since 2014.

Anytime Messi plays without scoring you say he's finished.

And he's made you eat your words year after year after year.

Ronaldo also struggled for some time when he went to Juve.
What helped him was that he is a penalty box footballer.

So it was easier for him to start scoring. He doesn't nothing I terms of the build up play.

He just stays up there waiting for passes.

Messi other other hand is always involved in the.build up.

And by the way do you have any idea how much Messi has stressed since the summer?

But Ronald was bundled out early in the Euros.

But Messi went all the way to the final of Copa America and has travelled to South America for qualifiers 3 times already in the season.

Messi will play to 40.

2 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Wordson(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2021
openmine:

I also have my fears for the team too but they will get better!
I believe this team!
We just need a good RB and possibly a versatile CM come january and we will be fine!
Hmmm... our RBs aren't doing bad though.... Our next test is same Altetico we beat by d skin of our teeth..
I still hope we clip dir wings at Anfield in d evening of dis day... By d way,what happened to Thiago Alcantara ? I av not seen him anywhere since

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Polynek(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Una don Tok finish abi grin
Anyway leme blv dat we all know dat Ronaldo and Messi are the genius of football we hv in our generation, the two guys are exceptionally best. Any TRUE football lover can never hate any of Dem.
Anyway congrats to Man-U fans they are very happy Dix night.
Ronaldo is a deliverer, He is always there when the team needs Him most.
As for Messi never underestimate Him until the end of the season.
Goodnight guys, football is a game of love
I love you all. ONE LOVE

4 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
What we are enduring is the very long 4 weeks to the 2021 Ballon dor when Ronaldo wouldn't be on the podium but watching at home from his gotv subscription.
Ok, but what I just know is that no sane individual will even try to downgrade Ronaldo at the expense of the Eibar man right now. The two footballers are miles apart. Ronaldo all day, everyday.
Anyway, you lots are in love with mediocrity, so no need to stress myself.

7 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by mamagee3(f): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2021
invinzible1:

What do you understand by Work rate... grin
When I say stick to the thread you know best.
You lack comprehension grin
You state work rate but you skipped over goals scored and shots on target which shows that you don’t know what match stats means.

So in that case you lack comprehension and knowledge.

And secondly, you gave a vague input stating Bailey outshone Ronaldo without stating which aspect he outperformed Ronaldo which also shows that you either didn’t watch the match or you slept through the entire match.

So in all angles, you still sound ridiculous... undecided

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DrayZee: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2021
TrishaOvie:

Lol Is Ibrahimovic a joke to you?
He is actually.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2021
ojaysam25:

Lol. What say ye if messi had actually join the farmers league 10 years ago. Please don't compare an aquatic fellow to someone who is both aquatic and extra terrestrial being. There is no league Ronaldo goes to and find it easier to score than laliga. He even score more than his appearances there.
grin grin grin

You've said it all.

That's all your football knowledge.

Notice when you talk about Ronaldo you have nothing else to say other than 'score'

Score is all you know about football. grin cheesy grin

Even in the scoring Messi still has a far far superior scoring rate than Ronaldo.

I should not be talking football with people with football myopia. You guys simply have no aota of shame in you.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ceematics: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Fescoblack:
that is why , we can't keep hope in him like Liverpool did with klopp. No matter how you try to twist the narrative to suit patience, it won't work bcz ole and tactical football are antonmys
Lol so are we ready to splash another 500million like Mourinho did only to win Europa league and Carling cup?
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Dybala11:

Ok, but what I just know is that no sane individual will even try to downgrade Ronaldo at the expense of the Eibar man right now. The two footballers are miles apart. Ronaldo all day, everyday.
Luxermbergo man says hi.

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Dybala11:

Luxermbergo man says hi. grin

Right now?? grin grin

Stop deluding yourself mehn.

This is 2021 and Ronaldo is not even in the top 5 for best player of the year, Ballon dor 2021.

A couple of tap in goals in October won't change that!

Lol these clowns sha.

Comparing the Ballon dor number 1 favourite to number 9 favourite.??

You think 2021 football started in October?

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by invinzible1: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Messi will play to 40.[/quote]
Maybe or Maybe not.
But not in Europe
Maybe Newell's old boys in Argentina or America.
But Cr7 can still be in Europe or America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by frankson1(m): 12:17am On Nov 03, 2021
ceematics:

He is an attacking minded coach remember he just needs more defensive training sessions and fill in the empty spaces in the midfield . Trust me this United is more thrilling than the defensive United under Mourinho who almost converted Rashford lingard and mhkitaryan to full backs.

He should go learn it elsewhere and come back. Manchester United is too big a club for all these.

Conte to Tottenham. Once Newcastle get a good manager and start bringing in players, it's gonna be bad news for Man. U

You still don't know the people who makes up his back-room staff. Those men are all rookies please.

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Fragility6: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
why does he have to win the golden boot?
Why must he?

He already has a record of 7 Golden boots.

He's not your equal.

grin
Lol...but u implied he will win it like he did at barca last season.Ronaldo current form just dey confuse una.More confusing its d fact that its no penalties or tapins or scoring against small clubs so nutin to whine about other than 7balon d'or wey una neva see results.

7 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
Nonsense.

It is easy to put you in the box and for you to score goals.

Ronaldo is in the box, Mbappe is in the box and not Messi.

Besides he went 2 months last season at Barca without an open play goal.

Now he's the bookies favourite for bAllon dor.

Have some shame would you?

grin
If it's that easy, why is the Eibar man still struggling to score even a goal in about 5 matches in the farmer's league. Or are you insinuating that the Eibar man has not stepped I side the box since he has been playing in the farmer's league??
Is it not a shame when the Eibar man plays like 75minutes with no influence on the game, but the likes of Icardi came on to grab the winner for PSG??
Abeg face your struggling Eibar man, we all knew he'll struggle outside Barcelona. grin

9 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by invinzible1: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2021
mamagee3:

You state work rate but you skipped over goals scored and shots on target which shows that you don’t know what match stats means.

So in that case you lack comprehension and knowledge.

And secondly, you gave a vague input stating Bailey outshone Ronaldo without stating which aspect he outperformed Ronaldo which also shows that you either didn’t watch the match or you slept through the entire match.

So in all angles, you still sound ridiculous... undecided

Go back and read what you wrote gently...
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ojaysam25(m): 12:19am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
grin grin grin

You've said it all.

That's all your football knowledge.

Notice when you talk about Ronaldo you have nothing else to say other than 'score'

Score is all you know about football. grin cheesy grin

I should not be talking football with people with football myopia.
You know nothing in football. Who has the highest assit in UCL ? Aside for goals in UCL what else as messi contributed in the farmers league? I relate with people on facts but if you're going to turn this to insult as every typical messi fans I av come across then goodnight

8 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
Yes tap ins are so easy when the position you play is in the opponent's box.
And how many outside box goals has the Eibar man scored for PSG till now??
Tueh, the Eibar man has really done you lots strong thing o. grin

6 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:23am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
Nobody cares if he's 36 years old. If he wants to use his old age as his advantage he better retire.

Before 2021 ends Messi will win either the BAllon dor or the fifa best and widen the gap.

But you can keep celebrating tap ins like Christmas.

grin
Did I mention his age as a factor that will slow him down right now, the Eibar man is younger than Ronaldo yet struggling in the farmer's league. Hope you've eaten tonight sha, cos I know how bitter, downtrodden and terrible you're feeling right now cos of Ronaldo's prowess. grin

6 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2021
freesoul12:

Dont mind them and their hype.. Make dem comot for group.. Their yansh go open wella. Lewandoski dey score for every match no hype.. Na weneva their goat score against small team dem dey hype. 7th ballon d or go give dem sleepless nite.
Really??
If Atalanta is a small team and Ronaldo's goal against them shouldn't be celebrated, I wonder how we should approach the Eibar man's shameful outings in the farmer's league. The Eibar man couldn't even register an assist against Reims/ Rennes, or is that team a big team now??

3 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Oluwadare316:

Just a draw, dem dey shout goat. This United no get complete eleven and ole should be sacked.
And who is hyping the result here??
Ronaldo scored two goals to rescue a point for United, argue this with your keyboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Dybala11:

And how many outside box goals has the Eibar man scored for PSG till now??
Tueh, the Eibar man has really done you lots strong thing o. grin
Stop deluding yourself.

Luxermberg man isn't top 5 for player of the year award.

A couple of tap in goals in October and November won't deceive the world.

Heard he's playing Luxermberg next week.
They may reopen the Ballon dor voting for him.
grin grin
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
Was he not on a 4 Game drought when he misfired against Leicester, Liverpool and 2 o the teams.

grin
Ander Herrera and the Eibar man goal charts in Lig 1:-
Herrera - 3 league goals
Eibar man - 77 thumbs up to team mates.

2 Likes

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 12:36am On Nov 03, 2021
001spice:
is better to be jobless than not being productive in the job you are given. Ole is worst even when lampard was chelsea coach he still won Ole 2 times
Ok, Lampard won Ole twice even though this info is debatable. Have you forgotten how clueless Ole defeated Lampard 3 times in a season??
What the heck is a Lampard??

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 1 - 3 On 19th September 2020 / UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.