Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) (56653 Views)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by phr0nesis(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2021
invinzible1:

What do you understand by Work rate... grin
When I say stick to the thread you know best.
You lack comprehension grin
Bro stop replying that lady. She watched that match through LiveScore. That's why she keeps mentioning stats and didn't know Varane was subbed off due to injury
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Ajibade123:

Amotolongbo Coman roast that fraud GOAT in Paris wink
Amotolongbo Coman roast that fraud GOAT in Paris
grin grin

Bro, let us wait to see if he is going to bring the charcoal to roast himself tonight before we roast him. grin

It is a pity that Messi won’t play tonight cry grin
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ransomed: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

Yet you're the one crying.
Sorry for the draw that cut your ticket .
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Kyase(m): 7:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:

Who do you think will be a good signing for Man U, now that Conte is gone?

Erik Hag or Rodgers
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by kalu61(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2021
DownChelsea:
Few weeks ago, we were all singing anthems and reciting poems about how United had a very difficult schedule of games and how United won't see a single point.
And the run of games began.

Atalanta came. United won
Liverpool came. United lost
Tottenham came. United won
Atalanta came again. United drew.

We're already halfway into the difficult fixtures and we're still yet to see the horrible run of results we were all singing about, that United were going to get

grin

So after all the results you have got so far and think you are doing well, what's your position on the table.

Do you still have hope of winning trophy or keeping your ucl place?
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by greypencils: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Omo no cap, Ronaldo is better than Messi right now.

And will always be. Messi is not coming back from his slump, he is aging just like every other football legend; Zidane, Ronaldo De Lima and co. Messi is gifted but his work ethic is nothing compared to Ronaldo's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Jmichael1(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2021
DG50:
see wetin you cause that person ticket match wey never finished

man u na yeye team,bt guy no blame abeg,d sapa wen hold me dis period pass covid 19
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Dybala11:

It's not my fault that the Eibar man is flopping terribly in a farmer's league you know. Eibar man has not made any meaningful contribution to PSG's Lig 1 efforts. grin grin
Fun Fact

Even if Messi spends the whole of his 2 year contract at PSG without scoring a single goal, he'd still have a better scoring ratio than Ronaldo. grin

E choke abi
grin grin grin
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ProphetJeroboam: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2021
DownChelsea:
Few weeks ago, we were all singing anthems and reciting poems about how United had a very difficult schedule of games and how United won't see a single point.
And the run of games began.

Atalanta came. United won
Liverpool came. United lost
Tottenham came. United won
Atalanta came again. United drew.

We're already halfway into the difficult fixtures and we're still yet to see the horrible run of results we were all singing about, that United were going to get
Atalanta came and Manure barely won, only won because Atalanta choked. Manure was Liverpool’s bitch, Liverpool showed Manure staggering difference in play. Manure won against a free for all Tottenham side and lastly Manure squeezed out a draw against Atalanta who choked again. Conclusion, Manure is a mid tier small club and their trophies is Pendu’s clutch goals.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2021
The club most people love to hate OR HATE TO LOVE......... ANYWAY MACHESTER UNITED IS MORE THAN A CLUB

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Fescoblack(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
caprini1:
Ole is not the problem,but those ex man U players,they confuse him a lot......if they allow him make his own decisions,it will start echoing Ole is at the wheel.
That is why, he is still the problem, why listen to the ex players, for what? People that are indirectly wishing they had the slot to coach man utd. Ole is too soft
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by roqrules04(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Ole better be sharing his salary with Ronaldo
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ProphetJeroboam: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2021
MrUchenna1:
The club most people love to hate OR HATE TO LOVE......... ANYWAY MACHESTER UNITED IS MORE THAN A CLUB
I have been deceived all these while to think Chelsea had the loud fans. Now I understand that Manure fans are only after their betnaija ticket.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by TrishaOvie(f): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2021
DrayZee:

He is actually.
You're the biggest Joke lol
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by TrishaOvie(f): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Navalsadiq:
I can see you have feelings for him.

Amour
I have feelings for Good football not Tap-ins
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by TrishaOvie(f): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Dagger111:

They fxcked me up. Lolz

We meuve..... grin
Its a Pity Atlanta couldn't hold on
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Atalanta came and Manure barely won, only won because Atalanta choked. Manure was Liverpool’s bitch, Liverpool showed Manure staggering difference in play. Manure won against a free for all Tottenham side and lastly Manure squeezed out a draw against Atalanta who choked again. Conclusion, Manure is a mid tier small club and their trophies is Pendu’s clutch goals.
Till Jesus comes, it'll still be Better to have a horrible performance against Liverpool than to lose 7-2 to Aston Villa.

Anyway, Your explanation is too short.

Please collect extra sheet.

All because of beef for Manchester united.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2021
kalu61:

grin

So after all the results you have got so far and think you are doing well, what's your position on the table.

Do you still have hope of winning trophy or keeping your ucl place?

Define hope.

Why not wait to find out?

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by oluadeez: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Next game, some of the fans will still be roaring ' ole out' na Ronaldo be this team problem as them dey shout after that Liverpool game, shame on you
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2021
femi4:
That heavy loss to Liverpool is more than a disaster. You guys are postponing the evil days. For how long will cr7 continue to save the day? Look at the bigger picture, your team is struggling

As long as he keeps being a loyal fan of United.
As long as he keeps the United badge on
As long as United pays his wages
As long as he plays for United
As long as he remains the GOAT.

Same way he saved the day 90% of the time in real Madrid.

Same way he saved the day 90% of the time in Juventus.

Same way he saves the day 90% of the time for Portugal.

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RONALDO BEING RONALDO?

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2021
TrishaOvie:
I have feelings for Good football not Tap-ins
gud gud
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by femi4: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

As long as he keeps being a loyal fan of United.
As long as he keeps the United badge on
As long as United pays his wages
As long as he plays for United
As long as he remains the GOAT.

Same way he saved the day 90% of the time in real Madrid.

Same way he saved the day 90% of the time in Juventus.

Same way he saves the day 90% of the time for Portugal.

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RONALDO BEING RONALDO?

A typical shortsighted Ronaldo fan. Man U fans know that it's not huru yet
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by FamTomx2(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
fvck off. Manure fans are shameless. Manchester United as a team is trash but Man U fans will take a Ronaldo goal over any win or trophy. Make all these mid tier teams like Manure and Co getat make we watch entertaining UCL matches.

Lolz, you will continue seeing your nightmare Ronaldo in your dreams.

Good morning..
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DrayZee: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2021
TrishaOvie:
You're the biggest Joke lol
No...Ibra is.
Maybe you come second.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ProphetJeroboam: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

Till Jesus comes, it'll still be Better to have a horrible performance against Liverpool than to lose 7-2 to Aston Villa.

Anyway, Your explanation is too short.

Please collect extra sheet.

All because of beef for Manchester united.
I can’t wait for Manchester city to restore normalcy here on Nairaland. Even BrentFord self go do the lord’s work.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ProphetJeroboam: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2021
FamTomx2:

Lolz, you will continue seeing your nightmare Ronaldo in your dreams.

Good morning..
I’ll rather see the one with 6 soon to be 7 balon d’or in my dreams not a fvcking pendulum. Good morning bro.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I can’t wait for Manchester city to restore normalcy here on Nairaland. Even BrentFord self go do the lord’s work.

As City did to Chelsea

And as Brentford did Liverpool and Arsenal abi?
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2021
femi4:
A typical shortsighted Ronaldo fan. Man U fans know that it's not huru yet

A typical myopic and shallow hater. Your co-haters know that's it's not uhuru yet.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by femi4: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

A typical myopic and shallow hater. Your co-haters know that's it's not uhuru yet.
Your moniker says it all
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ProphetJeroboam: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

As City did to Chelsea

And as Brentford did Liverpool and Arsenal abi?
Guy I am weak. Manure fans no go kill me. Manure will lose against Arsenal and Chelsea though but don’t worry your idol Pendu will score a consolation tap in. I will give my inheritance to any club that can make Manure their bitch this night.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Guy I am weak. Manure fans no go kill me. Manure will lose against Arsenal and Chelsea though but don’t worry your idol Pendu will score a consolation tap in. I will give my inheritance to any club that can make Manure their bitch this night.

Lamentations of a pained hater. grin

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2021
ddippset:
Fun Fact

Even if Messi spends the whole of his 2 year contract at PSG without scoring a single goal, he'd still have a better scoring ratio than Ronaldo. grin

E choke abi
grin grin grin
True, he'd have a better Lig 1 scoring ratio than Donnarumma. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Ronaldo Refuses To Wear Captain's Armband And Hands It To Matuidi / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 1 - 3 On 19th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.