Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) (56661 Views)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
In the grand scheme of things, Pendu’s goals is inconsequential. Clutch goals vs mid table teams= UCL and EPL trophy for Manure fans grin grin grin
All these midgetonians sha, who said farming is easy, ask the Eibar man.

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Dybala11:

True, he'd have a better Lig 1 scoring ratio than Donnarumma. grin
grin

I understand where you're coming from.

It actually looks unbelievable and like a joke but it's the truth.

Messi hasn't scored
Messi hasn't scored
Messi hasn't scored

But I tell you again;

Even if Messi fails to score another single goal for the remaining part of his 2 year contract;

And Ronaldo gets 40 goals this season and another 40 goals next season,

Messi will still have a better scoring ratio that Ronaldo.

grin grin grin

The media has really scammed the world with this phantom Messi versus Ronaldo debate.

It's a disgrace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Dybala11:

All these midgetonians sha, who said farming is easy, ask the Eibar man.
Your Luxermberg man is a fraud.

grin grin
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2021
ddippset:
grin

But I tell you again;

Even if Messi fails to score another single goal for the remaining part of his 2 year contract;

And Ronaldo gets 40 goals this season and another 40 goals next season..............

.......then Ronaldo who already has more career goals than Messi will further increase the gap by an additional 80 goals and Messi will be such a huge joke..

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2021
DownChelsea:
.......then Ronaldo who already has more career goals than Messi will further increase the gap by an additional 80 goals and Messi will be such a huge joke..
That would be in the opinion of females like you who are footballically myopic.

Even though Messi has been a better and more effective goal scorer by an insane margin,
Football has turned into a huge joke now.

All we hear is "A has scored more than B"
"C has scored more than D"

All we hear when comparing 2 footballers is score,score,score

Jeez it's so idiotic.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2021
ddippset:
That would be in the opinion of females like you who are footballically myopic.

Even though Messi has been a better and more effective goal scorer by an insane margin,
Football has turned into a huge joke now.

All we hear is "A has scored more than B"
"C has scored more than D"

All we hear when comparing 2 footballers is score,score,score

Jeez it's so idiotic.
Halland has a better goal ratio than Messi.

Is he better than Messi?

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Halland has a better goal ratio than Messi.

Is he better than Messi?
Common sense is not so common is it?

If a player starts playing football and in his very first match he scores 2 goals;

That's 2 goals in 1 match, meaning he has a better goal ration that all the footballers on planet earth, even better than Messi and Ronaldo.
Despite having played only 1 match in his life.

But does it count? Can he be brought into the conversation of the best goal scorer?

CAPITAL NO.

BUT WHY?

Now listen girl let me tell you why.

Football statisticians only consider a very high number of matches played in these cases.
Even people with common sense understand this.

So Haaland doesn't even come into the conversation because I doubt if he has played up to 300 Games.

Messi and Ronaldo have each played up to 1000 matches and that Is why their goal to game ratio is of utmost consequence.

You can't be bringing in a player who has played only about 200 games and be comparing goal to game ratio with someone with 1000 games.

He simply has not played enough games to be compared.

I just gave you a lesson on FOOTBALL901 and COMMONSENSE101.

You can thank me later.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2021
ddippset:
Common sense is not so common is it?

If a player starts playing football and in his very first match he scores 2 goals;

That's 2 goals in 1 match, meaning he has a better goal ratio than all of the footballers on planet earth, even better than Messi and Ronaldo.
He's only played one match in his life and he's better than Messi and Ronaldo

But does it count? Can he be brought into the conversation of the best goal scorer?

CAPITAL NO.

BUT WHY?

Now listen girl let me tell you why.

Football statisticians only consider a very high number of matches played in these cases.
Even people with common sense understand this.

So Haaland doesn't even come into the conversation because I doubt if he has played up to 300 Games.

Messi and Ronaldo have each played up to 1000 matches and that Is what their goal to game ratio is of utmost consequence.

You can't be bringing in a player who has played only about 200 games and be comparing goal to game ratio with someone with 1000 games.

He simply has not played enough games to be compared.

I just gave you a lesson on FOOTBALL901 and COMMONSENSE101.

You can thank me later.

Epistles of a loser.

Since you want your brain to be twisted, I'll help you twist it more.

Messi has also not played enough games to be compared to Ronaldo as well.

I'm also joining you in praying that Messi becomes barren for the next two seasons and Ronaldo scores 80 goals in the same period.

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2021
ddippset:
Your Luxermberg man is a fraud.

grin grin
Who is the fraud between the misfiring midget and an ageless and in-form CR7??
The Eibar man always looking lost in farmer's league matches. I'd rather have me a Ronaldo than the fraudulent midget.
That's too much sef, I'd rather have me an Icardi than the misfiring midget. grin

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by Dybala11(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2021
ddippset:
grin

I understand where you're coming from.

It actually looks unbelievable and like a joke but it's the truth.

Messi hasn't scored
Messi hasn't scored
Messi hasn't scored

But I tell you again;

And Ronaldo gets 40 goals this season and another 40 goals next season,

Messi will still have a better scoring ratio that Ronaldo.

grin grin grin

The media has really scammed the world with this phantom Messi versus Ronaldo debate.

It's a disgrace!
Of course, it's a great scam. Who the hell compares the ageless CR7 to the misfiring midget. We told y'all that he could never do something worthwhile with another team/ in another league, however poor the league quality or good the team is. The fraudulent midget should better run to MLS. grin

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by TrishaOvie(f): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
DrayZee:

No...Ibra is.
Maybe you come second.
Fools recognise Fools. Wail on prick!!
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dybala11:

Of course, it's a great scam. Who the hell compares the ageless CR7 to the misfiring midget. We told y'all that he could never do something worthwhile with another team/ in another league, however poor the league quality or good the team is. The fraudulent midget should better run to MLS. grin
So You have based your conclusion on 4 and a half Ligue 1 games.

Messi has not scored in 4 Ligue 1 games only and he is already a flop who cannot perform in another league?

Just 4 full games and 25 minutes

grin

With all due respect your IQ is very very very low.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dybala11:

Who is the fraud between the misfiring midget and an ageless and in-form CR7??
The Eibar man always looking lost in farmer's league matches. I'd rather have me a Ronaldo than the fraudulent midget.
That's too much sef, I'd rather have me an Icardi than the misfiring midget. grin
Ronaldo has played about 150 matches more than Messi. 150!!!

But he has only about 30 Goals more.

My brothers and sisters, that is fraud.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Epistles of a loser.

Since you want your brain to be twisted, I'll help you twist it more.

Messi has also not played enough games to be compared to Ronaldo as well.

I'm also joining you in praying that Messi becomes barren for the next two seasons and Ronaldo scores 80 goals in the same period.
Delusions of grandeur! grin
Soothe yourself and make yourself happy.

While you're at it, enjoy the clips below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
ddippset:
Delusions of grandeur! grin
Soothe yourself and make yourself happy.

While you're at it, enjoy the clips below.

Shallow midget fan.
We don't need to make ourselves happy. We know who's crying here.

Goal drought in a farmer's league. Eden Hazard 2.0 grin

Till Messi scores as much goals as Ronaldo in his career, he is a nobody.

Oh sorry, till he plays as much games as Ronaldo, he is a nobody..

Mr. Games played and Goal ratio analogy.

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Shallow midget fan.
We don't need to make ourselves happy. We know who's crying here.

Goal drought in a farmer's league. Eden Hazard 2.0 grin

Till Messi scores as much goals as Ronaldo in his career, he is a nobody.

Oh sorry, till he plays as much games as Ronaldo, he is a nobody..

Mr. Games played and Goal ratio analogy.
What about;

*Golden boots won
*Ballon dors won
*Golden balls won
*Total Trophies Won for club
*Total Trophies Won for National team
*Individual Trophies won
*Player of the tournament awards won
*Assists and career assists
*Head to head games played

Are those ones Games played and Goal ratios too?

grin grin grin

Goan sit down somewhere my friend.

In all aspects of football Messi shiits on Ronaldo!!!

The only aspect of football where Ronaldo is ahead of Messi is the number of goals scored where has has 37 more goals.

And that's only because he has played 142 more matches.

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO!!! shocked shocked

cheesy grin grin

1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
ddippset:

In all aspects of football Messi shiits on Ronaldo !!!

Especially in the aspect of being scared of challenges, being only dangerous when there is xavi and Iniesta &becoming absolutely useless at 34 in a farmer's league.

Oh. Maybe Ronaldo has played 1000 more games than Messi this season..

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

[s]Especially in the aspect of being scared of challenges, being only dangerous when there is xavi and Iniesta &becoming absolutely useless at 34 in a farmer's league.

Oh. Maybe Ronaldo has played 1000 more games than Messi this season[/s]..
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Look at these 2 screenshots for goodness sake!

And some iidiots will coman tell us that Ronaldo is Messi's mate!

Not even close!!

grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin

Toothless in farmer's league.

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
DownChelsea:
grin

Toothless in farmer's league.
Toothless in a farmers' league after only 4 and half games.!!

You're so dumb you should charge your school for scamming you if your school fees.

grin grin grin

See how toothless he is below

1 Share

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Toothless in a farmer's league.

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DrayZee: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
TrishaOvie:
Fools recognise Fools. Wail on prick!!
Yhh...you definitely come second.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by TrishaOvie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
DrayZee:

Yhh...you definitely come second.
I've read the topics you follow.. I like how you're consistent with Foolishness. Wail On!
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DrayZee: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
TrishaOvie:
I've read the topics you follow.. I like how you're consistent with Foolishness. Wail On!
Going through my posts?
That’s cute smiley
Congrats on that...second undecided
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by potbelly(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Lmao... abi...
frankson1:

I dunno why he can't respect himself for once by supporting the general need of United fans worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ddippset(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Faller:
Ronaldo scored 45+ 1

Scored again 90 + 1

Guy is too clutch abeg....

G.O. A.T
The clutch spoil today?

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by ransomed: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
DownChelsea:

Yet you're the one crying.
Another crying weekend for Man. Disunited. Ntooor.
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by DownChelsea(f): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2021
ransomed:

Another crying weekend for Man. Disunited. Ntooor.
Yet you're the one crying. cheesy

Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by tesppidd: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
A 36 years old man, playing in the most difficult league, giving defenders nightmares, no penalty goals and still keeping ole's job alive.

Just don't hate him
How far?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by tesppidd: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
SnowSmile:
No !no !!no !!!no no !!!

He have done it again !
It's crazy !
It's just crazy !!

The haters and MIDGETONIANS are already planning on how to attack with full venoms,only for the real GOAT to shut up their smelling and loud mouth with such a powerful shot that Roberto Carlos will be proud of !
Damn it !
It's going to be a very looooong night for them,the haters and the MIDGETONIANS cheesy.
More of this crazy drama,please.
He's not called"Mr champion league" for no reason.
How far?

grin grin grin
Re: Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) by tesppidd: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
paskal16:
Ronaldo so clutch
Atalanta are such idiots
Na clutch abi na gear

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Ronaldo Refuses To Wear Captain's Armband And Hands It To Matuidi / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 1 - 3 On 19th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.