Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

[ Lyrics ] Khid Freddie - Losing My Mind - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [ Lyrics ] Khid Freddie - Losing My Mind (253 Views)

Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) / Khid Freddie - Trap In Luv Feat. Chucksman ( Lyrics ) / Mp3 Download ' Like D Way ' By Khid Freddie Feat. Jad Drille & Geosamzunig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ Lyrics ] Khid Freddie - Losing My Mind by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
TITLE - Losing My Mind ARTIST - Khid Freddie ALBUM - The Story Untold EP YEAR - 2021 GENRE - Hip-hop

VERSE ONE

Every single day I think' bout you and it's hurts I don't know how to stop I tried but nothing works All I ever wanted was show you how I felt But it does not seem like that's in the cards we were dealt I just don't know how to express my emotions I tried but don't seem to correctly show my devotion I used to think we could never be apart.... I believed But with me is a fairy tale happy ending deceived Hey whenever you ready Just call me and let me Whenever you need me I thought I was born to love you I was always there when you needed me But now you left me in the dark Who's gonna keep me company *** I said I'll do anything for you and you think am lying I know I'd be acting up But you should know am trying Tryna reach you but you're not replying My heart keeps crying Cause i tried... Am not lying

VERSE TWO

Am now living my days Waste away Hoping that you'll come back again But all you do is fade away ( Fade away ) My heart is broken My legs are weak My head is bleeped I can't barely think Ain't really believing when I be talking shit Am sorry I feel pain and right away wanna throw a fit All the memories we shared stocked in my head Tryna forget and think more ahead Instead a part of you still remains Like a flame Like a pain Of losing a game And my broken heart looks like a shirt Covered with stains Nothing to prove There is no need to blame I tried my best to love you But I can't play this game *** I wanna do anything for you and you think am lying I know I'd be acting up But you should know am trying I'd tryna reach you but you're not replying My heart keeps crying Cause i tried... Am not lying

© Prblm Child Music 2021

(1) (Reply)

Alaseyori, Senator D’comedian, Laolu Gbenjo, Others Lighten Glitz Praise Party / Skychange Ft FizzyD Sing / Who Is JTOM ?? Open To Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.