Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu (5021 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide / Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by ahimedua: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nollywood actress, Esther Nwachukwu says she desires to have sex with her biological father.

Esther Nwachukwu in a video-making round online revealed that she would have loved to sleep with her father but she will not do it because of her love for her mum.

The light-skinned thespian said that she does not want her mother to suffer from a heart attack that could lead to her death, else she would have ‘knacked’ her dad as she quizzed who her dad is that she can’t open her legs for.

“If not for the love I have for my mother and I do not want my mother to... see full gist and video: https://sleekgist.com/why-i-desire-to-sleep-with-my-father-so-badly-popular-actress-esther-nwachuckwu/

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Commentor: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Anything to trend,this is disgusting.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by shigishege: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wonder shall never end
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Nehyooh(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shameless entity !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yeye woman sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
them bastards clout chaser posting any arrant nonsense for traffic....

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by JOACHINpedro: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ladies and attention are like bread and butter. They can go any length to get it.
If this one really posted this then she need an urgent mental evaluation

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by duullie88(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Rwally
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Okhuadams(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
ahimedua:
Nollywood actress, Esther Nwachukwu says she desires to have sex with her biological father.

Esther Nwachukwu in a video-making round online revealed that she would have loved to sleep with her father but she will not do it because of her love for her mum.

The light-skinned thespian said that she does not want her mother to suffer from a heart attack that could lead to her death, else she would have ‘knacked’ her dad as she quizzed who her dad is that she can’t open her legs for.

“If not for the love I have for my mother and I do not want my mother to... see full gist and video: https://sleekgist.com/why-i-desire-to-sleep-with-my-father-so-badly-popular-actress-esther-nwachuckwu/
Animal already sleeping with the dad
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by padi94(m): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Mumu gender

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by bigjackass: 4:29am On Nov 02, 2021
stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Thmaartentrends: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Na dem. Ojukwu people

Not surprised, Incest is part of their culture & tradition

Inbreds

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by 1490ninety: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
Commentor:
grin
[/s]
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by superemmy(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Lost Soul

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by chris259(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Muna4real(f): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Can Nairaland please stop showing us these kind of women undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Muna4real:
Can Nairaland please stop showing us these kind of women undecided
Honestly.
I have wondered and pondered same.
These things they keep doing will definitely swallow everyone's daughter including theirs.
When they keep ridiculing the efforts of the hardworking Nigerian Girls out there by pushing these harlots to the front page, what do expect.
They sell this image of Nudity, BIG waist, Twerking to the few good ladies we have out there, thereby tormenting their healthy efforts psychologically.

The Efforts made by the OLD to liberate the Girl Child and ensure she goes to school are being washed away with the mentality that BIG WAIST and NUDE videos can catapult you to fame.
This demeans the few ladies trying hard to preserve their virginity these days.
Even VIRGINS are now mocked.

BBNAIJA further worsened the whole matter.
NOLLYWOOD has further become an appendage of BBNAIJA whereby leftover prostitutes from the show who are equally tagged talented for their numerous nude pictures are dumped their to ridicule its heritage.

Presently, the only way to qualify & own the title TALENTED ACTRESS in Nigeria is by the number of NUDE Pictures you upload per second.

NEXT GENERATION ......??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2021
It's what you get when you give preference to prostitutes over excellence.
We will weep more in years to come.
Nigeria doesn't deserve all these at all.
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by cr7lomo: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Women are getting worse

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by delzbaba(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Serpent spirit talking, na dog chop this one placenta.

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2021
cr7lomo:
Women are getting worse
These ERA of MEN failed in their responsibility.
Dey Failed in taming dem like our forefathers did.
In as much as we wanted to empower and expose them, we didn't do it cautiously.
We failed in realizing how fast Ladies can drift.
MEN and WOMEN have completely different ways of approaching life issues.

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by emmabest2000(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2021
You don fvck your father in your mind countless times

FATHERFUCKER grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Antell95(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It will be your BUSINESS sooner or later.
IF she fails in propagating her halotry, her proceeds may likely pick up from where she may stop and may end up marrying your son.
Or Even marrying into your community.
Then you will understand what moral decadence is, and the power possessed people have got.
Then it will be your Business.

undecided undecided
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2021
Antell95:

undecided undecided
Go to that stupid BBNAIJA Girl's Home and understand why she was able to put up such display of eternal stupidity/damnation.
Guess you have seen her Home?
That was how it started!.
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by greymiles: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Anything to trend,this is disgusting.
The rate people clout chase diz days ehn
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by juman(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Why disgracing her father.
Or maybe they are already secret lovers.
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Obakoolex(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2021
All this because her mother bleeps her boyfriend
Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by ProfGday(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2021
And you think we don't know that you've been banging the old man since you grow nipples ?

You see the reason why our forefathers used to cut off that thing that look like penis in ladies Vagina ... To safe us from fatherfuckers like Esther and her likes

1 Like

Re: Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2021
ProfGday:
And you think we don't know that you've been banging the old man since you grow nipples ?

You see the reason why our forefathers used to cut off that thing that look like penis in ladies Vagina ... To safe us from fatherfuckers like Esther and her likes
Our FOREFATHERS were not stupid at all.
Now it's visible & Audible to everyone.
Truly this MADNESS started after these Ladies were emancipated from Femalecore severance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix / OMG!! See Photo Of A Girl Allegedly Flogged By Soldiers In Port Harcourt / Bimbo Ademoye - Is She Hot Or Not? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.