Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Regret Campaigning For Buhari And APC - Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Campaigning For Buhari And APC - Senator (479 Views)

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / NORTHERN APC Senator Demands N100m To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Campaigning For Buhari And APC - Senator by dailytells: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
lawmaker representing Benue North-West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Emmanuel Orker Jev on Sunday said he was full of regrets campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to achieve power in 2015.

Orker-Jev who dumped the APC for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in August said made the disclosure while featuring as a guest on Channels Television programme ‘Sunday Politics’ monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT.

While lamenting that the APC is a party of deceit, he said the party has done worse things of what it accused the PDP was doing and has also failed to fulfill its promises to Nigerians.

“APC has proven to be a party of deceit and I take responsibility for that. I preached APC and I have my reason why I was supporting Buhari’s candidature then”.

https://dailytells.com.ng/i-regret-campaigning-for-buhari-and-apc-in-2015-sen-orker-jev/

1 Share

Re: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari And APC - Senator by Illuminatiship(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Foolhari is a disaster very soon na authors from Mali go dey use use us catch cruise and publish book THERE WAS ONCE A NIGERIA e nor go better for foolhari...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari And APC - Senator by Jostoman: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
That is why we called APC

A-ALL

P-PROMISE

C- CANCEL grin
Re: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari And APC - Senator by dailytells: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Jostoman:
That is why we called APC

A-ALL

P-PROMISE

C- CANCEL grin

All

Past

Criminals

1 Like

Re: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari And APC - Senator by dailytells: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari And APC - Senator by Jostoman: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
dailytells:

All

Past

Criminals
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Petitions Buhari, Governor Ishaku Over Alleged Bombing Of 1,200 Co / Update : Two Soldiers Killed, Several Boko Haram Terrorists Wiped Out: Army / Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights To Nigeria, Cancel Hajj Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.