Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges (16364 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / In Spite Of Difficulty, President Buhari Has Been Growing The Economy - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2021
aviara:

Don't let any politician deceive you about getting involved in politics before they do the right thing. In a democracy its suppose to be govt by the people. They don't make our votes count, they control the media, suppress freedom of expression and tell us to join politics before our voice will be heard.

I understand this, but we're not involved too.

How many Youth know their ward?
How many youths know what's going on their area?

I[b][/b] think we needs to re-strategize if we want the change.

We need to dominate because no one will want to lose his or her power.

They have known the beauty and sweetness of it, and they will rather die there.

No youths in politics
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Pimine: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Which one be Nigerian dream. Is this one maaad? Aswear this man and Buhari get the same brain.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by aviara: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2021
I remember Osibanjo saying immediately they assumed office that he was going to be in charge of the economy. I expected so much from the prof. But it turns out that he is an old school prof, a theoretical and sermonizing prof who read book and can speak eloquently. This is the only good thing I have seen him do consistently since 2015 till date.

Under his watch he has successfully messed up our economy with super-hyper inflation, yet they increased VAT, charge our bank account for every transaction, they kept borrowing senselessly. Osibanjo and his team should hide their faces in shame.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by lukency(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2021
The VP is synonymous with big grammar without impact.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by ThatFairGuy: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2021
Dey there dey ask useless question.
bcomputer101:
This mere commissioner will just be cashing cruise with Naija youths.

Move on to where exactly?
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Ade3131: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2021
Aufbauh:
I will Never give up on Nigeria inspite of her current troubles.
There is nothing you can do or say to make me give up. Do or say what you want and I will say or do what I want. We don’t have to agree but we can stay respectful of each other.

The wealth or poverty of a nation is created by the citizens. [s]Instead of just complaining about everything, ask yourself what you have done to increase the wealth or poverty of your country[/s].

Bro, I stroke out that part of your comment b'cuz you think of Nigeria youths as those guy up north who barely pay tax or contribute in any form to nation building other than marry 2 or more wife and give birth to almajiris (in other words, the future bandits/terrorists). Those are the real problems of Nigeria.

Down south, most of the youths are looking for one way or the other to better their lives first before thinking about marriage....ladies won't even give you attention here if they perceive you're jobless. Businesses upon businesses have been killed in the name of FG policies and those who manage to survive are either met with high overhead costs for running their business or they're faced with high cost of importation, High exchange rate, high cost of tariffs....and so quick we've all my moved on from the VAT increase like it never happened.

All the leaders do is to worsen the living conditions of the citizens and sharply ask them not to complain but just move on. That's like flogging a child and not expect him to cry. To whom much is given, I see no wrong in expecting much from them too.

Nigerians have accepted the hike in virtually all that connects them with the government and all they ask in return is good governance but when the youths demands this in return, they term it complaint. They ask them to move on. Is this how nations move forward
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Mrpojj(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by aviara: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I understand this, but we're not involved too.

How many Youth know their ward?
How many youths know what's going on their area?

I[b][/b] think we needs to re-strategize if we want the change.

We need to dominate because no one will want to lose his or her power.

They have known the beauty and sweetness of it, and they will rather die there.

No youths in politics

I have friends who are very committed members in the two dominant political party in Nigeria. They told me how frustrating it is to have a say even in your ward or local govt. You are required to lick ass of the senior part members who you met on ground and positions are given on turn by turn basis. Even if it best to your turn one big politician with deep pocket can tell you to step down for his candidate.

I don't believe in the school of thought that says we must join politics before our voices will be heard. The govt should just give room for freedom of expression, let our vote count and stop gagging the media, a lot of these incompetence in govt will stop.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Whitecoal711: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2021
With all due respect
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by seyz91(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2021
cheesy i no know for am oo
bcomputer101:
This mere commissioner will just be cashing cruise with Naija youths.

Move on to where exactly?
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by seyz91(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2021
cheesy
Derring:
The most foolish comment you'll hear from the Internet today when the environment is not conducive to doing anything. Mugu vp
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by seyz91(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2021
cheesy abioo
Hemanwel:
The way Osinbajo talks a times, you will think he has been living in another planet. The Nigerian youths should not complain.

They should fold their arms and watch their future being looted away.

They should fold their arms and watch their ancestral lands being taken from them by the Fulani herdsmen.

They should fold their arms and watch while their wives, mothers and sisters are being raped and killed.

Oga VP, this one is a low from you!
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Peappy49(f): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2021
The youths are the heartbeat of any nation. They are unique and full of strength and hope
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by seyz91(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2021
cheesy
Luckydubby7:
Nigerians masses voted you and Buhari to turn things for better. But you guys ended up making it extremely difficult to feed and survive in Nigeria today.
Now you have turned to motivational speaker.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by seyz91(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2021
cheesy
Kenneth10110:
Egbadun. This man seems not a good option because it seems Nigerians would be fed with motivational quotes only during his dream tenure.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by aviara: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2021
I don't see anything extra ordinary that Osibanjo has done in this govt apart from consistent eloquent speeches and sharing 10k to market women. Yet some people out of ethnic sentiment will call him "STAR BOY" when the fortunes of the country is fast dimming under his watch.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Hangulsaram: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2021
yinkus6750:
Move on to where?
Under which environment?
The conducive or choking one?
Best option is to move out, check out like Andrew
The first question should be he and who move?
Move when he and his old men are leading us?
Leading us to where, to the grave?- Jimoh Ibrahim
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by MNDY(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=popez post=107259326]This man with his Aspire to Maguire talks everytime, you'd think he's not part of this useless government. Lol.

The youths should move on to where? When you and your principal have made it a point of duty to oppress the youths and suppress any avenue the youths can succeed through.

Why did you ban crypto transactions in the country; if not sheer wickedness and the fear that the youths will become independent and won't need you heartless politicians anymore.

Because his principal and his northern cabal in power think the masses are slaves to a government. Not knowing that they are pushing the masses to the wall and reaction that even the government cannot contain will be the consequence sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107259503:
The future will be what we make of it.
Reject the temptation to inherit the biases and prejudice of your parents.
Seize your opportunities to contribute your own quota to Nigeria.

Our parents fared better in terms of the kind of life they lived in Nigeria.
Look at the VP himself for example. He graduated from unilag first class law and studied with a scholarship.
Can you say same for his children?
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Joseph08(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Move on without jobs creation.

Move on without enabling environment.

Move on without empowerment.

Move on without financial stability.

Move on without security in the Corntree.

Nonsense talk coming from a figure-head VP.

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by paskal16: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Osibande a very sick bastard
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Bizibi(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2021
This is annoying!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2021
You see this criminal fake pastor will be worst than his master buhari... osibande bla bla bla... unah see the kind slowpoke unah want to elect... imagine an ediot telling children to go to bed with empty stomach instead of complaining of hunger....
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Valuc: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Same move on they are obstructing us from doing ? By killing us the youth... the only way we the youth can move on is if the old cargos can move away...
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by MrUchenna1(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2021
It’s a shame when the things that are on youth mind and heart never reach their lips
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Jonwinter: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Here we go again with misleading and mischievous headline.
The Vice president while speaking on behalf of the president was only motivating the youths to be resolute, and courageous when facing challenges of life. He asked them not to give up regardless of the situation.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by taretoofine(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2021
We won't complain
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by assent: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2021
TheRareGem1:
"I know of no other set of people as obssessed with constant self-improvement as young Nigerians, at home and abroad, this drive to not just be better but to be the best that they can aspire to be is what defines us and makes us all very proud of you. Wherever you are in this country, whatever it is that you are doing, keep moving, don't look back, you will win eventually, keep moving ahead, whatever the situation, we move, whatever the situation we move, we move." - Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

Exact Words of VP Osinbajo.

We are trying, government needs to do more. Youths inclusion is Governance is lacking and it dominates 60% of our nation's population.

Online media are part of our problems in this country, VP never said move despite challenges.

What ever the situation, we move. Keep moving ahead~ VP .....a word of encouragement, that is how it sound.

https://twitter.com/PrinceMohFahad/status/1455378999237038085?s=19

You promised 3 million Jobs per year, but only delivered loss of jobs. Is it also the fault of online media that you failed in your promise?
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by ViktorCash: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2021
angry
Aufbauh:
There is nothing you can do or say to make me give up. Do or say what you want and I will say or do what I want. We don’t have to agree but we can stay respectful of each other.

The wealth or poverty of a nation is created by the citizens. Instead of just complaining about everything, ask yourself what you have done to increase the wealth or poverty of your country.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by dapolaw(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2021
Me I am moving on to the international airport by January next year, no time to waste time in this country again.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by AK481(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/11/01/quit-complaining-move-on-in-spite-of-challenges-osinbajo-charges-nigerian-youths/

This one always talks like his hands are tied ,like he is not in the government.

I don't get it
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by assent: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2021
Aufbauh:

The wealth or poverty of a nation is created by the citizens. Instead of just complaining about everything, ask yourself what you have done to increase the wealth or poverty of your country.

No, you lie. Everything rises and falls on leadership. If your leader fails, you will fail.

I hope you are not a fake patriot like mannabbgrills? Mannabbgrills can't hide anymore despite having an army of mods waiting to mock nairaland's rules because of him. You too will be exposed soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 / Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me / Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.