Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges (16359 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / In Spite Of Difficulty, President Buhari Has Been Growing The Economy - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2021
A member of a failed generation advising a generation they failed to move?

How can they move on when you Mr VP and your gang of failures are kneeling on the necks of the same generation you want to move on? Move to where?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by chiommy123(f): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2021
You cripple people and still tell them to move on. No be juju be that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Lightorder: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2021
kambili999:
Oh really. Move on to where exactly?

This man thinks its by just speaking English. Nigerians are resilient. They try to make opportunities out of every situation. But you politicians are striving to make conditions worse and you are saying move on

This is the person people are advocating for president.
. Extreme wickedness is unjustly beating a child and asking him not to cry

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Tomahawk99(m): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Oga respect yourself. You as vice president to General Buhari have brought so much hardship on people you lack any moral rights to advice Nigerian youths, keep your advice for your children and afonja BMC without pay.
This man openly lied to the same Nigerian youths during campaigns in 2015 and 2019 with audio promises, ask the ceremonial vice president how much is the exchange rate of naira to dollar compared to his promises. Banza kawai!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by 12345baba(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Osinbajo God will judge u

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by inioluwa03: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Whatever the situation is in the country let us keep up our optimism game and move on
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Dejyom(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Misleading headline here. Osinbajo never said they should stop complaining. He only urged the youths to be strong and optimistic and never to be weighed down by challenges. He reassured the youths that their interest is at the heart of the government's policies.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Davidic419: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2021
This is totally misleading to say the least. The VP stood on that podium idolizing the spirit of the Nigerian youths for more than 20 minutes. Including the likes of chimamanda Adichie, wizkid and Burna boy.

The creative spirits of itech innovators , e-commerse commerce, the likes of flitterwave, jumia and co.

You have nothing to gain my poisoning the minds of Nigerian youths against Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Davidic419: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2021
12345baba:
Osinbajo God will judge u

Read the transcript and see if the headline syncs with it. Don't be an headline reader pls.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Like if you know osibanjo is worse than buhari and share if otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Ooye12: 6:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Lightorder:
Our politicians are really cursed. They are so so senseless. This statement shouldn’t have been coming from the camp of those tormenting youths . He should have let another say it
it’s show youth no have hope for this country

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by tracychelsea13: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2021
So I watched the speech live on TVC and he never said these things. Nigeria media will stop at nothing for click bait. This is disgraceful journalism to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Kay25(m): 6:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Aufbauh:
I will Never give up on Nigeria inspite of her current troubles.
There is nothing you can do or say to make me give up. Do or say what you want and I will say or do what I want. We don’t have to agree but we can stay respectful of each other.

The wealth or poverty of a nation is created by the citizens. Instead of just complaining about everything, ask yourself what you have done to increase the wealth or poverty of your country.
who send u..na only one thing I ask for u make God allow u to know that Nigeria really has a problem then all ur grammar will vanish and accept reality

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Kay25(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Mr Vp stop acting like a motivational speaker u are on power to make the change for the youth yet u do nothing not even when they were murdered by your so called administration that u are part of
.shioor

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by okefranci: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2021
What he actually said is that "Government can be changed in an electoral circle but the future of the country is shaped by this present generation" and whatever happen we move not ordinary move used by our fake media
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by pickatyoubackup: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Na relationship advice dz one

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Hello Traders both Newbies, I have auto trading software, it wins 95% . Check my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Deputy1111(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Nigerian youths are very good in criticism but you will never see them getting involved. It is high time to rise and take our place, especially now that we have a government that is ready to support the youth.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Grace001: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Blabber at it again.

Is this the man some people are saying they want as the next president.

Obviously sufferness and hardship never tire some people

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by LofiLogic: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Aufbauh:
I will Never give up on Nigeria inspite of her current troubles.
There is nothing you can do or say to make me give up. Do or say what you want and I will say or do what I want. We don’t have to agree but we can stay respectful of each other.

The wealth or poverty of a nation is created by the citizens. Instead of just complaining about everything, ask yourself what you have done to increase the wealth or poverty of your country.

Na this kind stupid reasoning dey annoy me. I should ask myself what i have done to increase the wealth or poverty of NIGERIA?. How on earth will I contribute to my countries wealth when my country doesn't even allow me to contribute to my own wealth fool?. This is the kind of stupid mentality that will always keep us 100 years behind developed countries. We adapt to hardship and suffering in this country under the disguise of helping our country and it pisses me of

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Tenplet(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2021
This Man is an incompetent fool...I hear he is now a motivational speaker ���afonjas eh

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Cnach: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2021
popez:
This man with his Aspire to Maguire talks everytime, you'd think he's not part of this useless government. Lol.

The youths should move on to where? When you and your principal have made it a point of duty to oppress the youths and suppress any avenue the youths can succeed through.

Why did you ban crypto transactions in the country; if not sheer wickedness and the fear that the youths will become independent and won't need you heartless politicians anymore.

Why did you guys order the killing of armless, innocent youths protesting at Lekki toll gate?

Why did you ban twitter?

Why are all your policies targeted at frustrating the youths and the masses in general? undecided
That is what the mumu would be saying if elected president. No worry by the time jagaban finish with u na we go still tell u to stop complaining and move on, ode

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by odysey: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2021
MRDEE01:
We should stop complaining while your generation is squandering our common wealth and plundering generations yet unborn in uncommon poverty?

ok.

Hello nairalanders.
I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.

there's a company in abj that does this, don't remember the name Do search for them
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Lightorder: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Ooye12:
it’s show youth no have hope for this country
exactly ! I expected this nonsense from femi adeshina, not the Vice President nau

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by kambili999(f): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Lightorder:
. Extreme wickedness is unjustly beating a child and asking him not to cry
as in ehn. Very heartless set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Tenplet(m): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2021
byrron:
A member of a failed generation advising a generation they failed to move?

How can they move on when you Mr VP and your gang of failures are kneeling on the necks of the same generation you want to move on? Move to where?
..lol move to hell fire na ��move from frying pan to fire.
Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Tenplet(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2021
popez:
This man with his Aspire to Maguire talks everytime, you'd think he's not part of this useless government. Lol.

The youths should move on to where? When you and your principal have made it a point of duty to oppress the youths and suppress any avenue the youths can succeed through.

Why did you ban crypto transactions in the country; if not sheer wickedness and the fear that the youths will become independent and won't need you heartless politicians anymore.

Why did you guys order the killing of armless, innocent youths protesting at Lekki toll gate?

Why did you ban twitter?

Why are all your policies targeted at frustrating the youths and the masses in general? undecided
wisdom Will not kill you my brother..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by platido(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Hello sir, this useless government have bribe you with watery mouth offer..till you forgot where you from...where should the youth moved to?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Osiwerey, iyalaya e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Exempts LPG Importation From VAT, Customs Duty / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. / Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.