Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others (22485 Views)

Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation / Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) / Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Yobabad: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2021
The should include this to the charges against our prophet Nnamdi Kanu( peace be upon him) yeye cou.ntry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by 4four(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2021
N
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by DollarBuddy: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Sai Baba!!

It will go round grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Anyahuruagu: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Cheii
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Baba10101010: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2021
This also will come to past
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by BigYash: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
What!!! These terrorists FG civil servants are getting closer to Aso Rock gradually. God have mercy.
FG special civil savants are doing, what FG wants them to keep doing.
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Wahala Same UniAbuja my friend's sister want to enter
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by ThatFairGuy: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Please always speak for yourself and your family @ emboldened
Sleyk:

Shebi people are beclouded with hate and tribalism, thereby forgetting to see the handwriting on the wall.

In Obadiah's malaifa voice "e go reach everyone everywhere".
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by resourcedude: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Watch out they will call IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by nzeobi(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted

Noted

You noted that IPOB carried out the attack

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2021
These people should do something in Aso Rock
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by zicoraads: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2021
bigpriik:
Omo
And i have relatives schooling in this uniabuja.... shocked
The school is different from the quarters.

Although if I were a parent, I doubt I will allow my child to stay in that Uniabuja permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Skillsnigeria: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by 4four(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted

Noted
don't u think we need to blame Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by pickatyoubackup: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2021
Shit is getting serious.

Please we should all secure our selves and properties.
For vehicles we could help you with that by installing a device.

Check my signature
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by iyke2frankeze: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2021
The East is burning, very soon we Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani will take over Igbo abandoned properties!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Ubanz: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2021
omowolewa:
You mean in Gwagwalada?!
20mins drive to Abuja Airport?

Thank you PMB
No giri is closer to the airport than Gwagwalada it about 8 minutes to the airport.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by snoopanddre(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2021
I know d man. That is very very bad.
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Allsouls: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2021
oshozondii:
The university’s spokesman, Habib Yakoob, confirmed the development, saying the victims are about six in number.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/492914-just-in-gunmen-invade-uniabuja-staff-quarters-abduct-professor-children-others.html

But Nigeria Terrorist in uniform called army & police are in SE killing innocent people here & their.
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Decency2020(f): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Buhari government will be most remembered as the government with the worst security record. Worst of it is that it is the same government that has the obligation to protect the citizens that is financing the insecurity.

Vulture man where are you?
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by TooMuchStuff: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Ubanz:

No giri is closer to the airport than Gwagwalada it about 8 minutes to the airport.
Me currently in mini uniabuja campus sef....

Abeg o..!
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Marinsdot(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Funny enough when i was on my way coming back to the school main campus ,we dropped a staff at same staff quarters and looking at how unsafe and dilapidated the whole place was with those drunkard security ,i was just thinking how prone and unsafe the staffs are to the ongoing kidnapping spree! And here we come in less than 14hours it really happened!
Its not just the staff quarters but the whole uni abuja is not safe! U need to see our security guards instead of doing there work they are always busy looking for student to extort! The worst is the newly built staunted watch tower !
U all need to see the shit going on here! Fulani walking and roaming freely in the school compound!
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Marinsdot(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2021
Pls make she no make that mistake oo
2ubaba:
Wahala Same UniAbuja my friend's sister want to enter
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by ma373733(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted

Noted
Shame don kee this one grin

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2021
younglleo:
Where were those useless rascals on military regalia wen they are most needed!
If na to do police work now, dem go sabi do arrest !
Ndie iberibe!
Funny how there’s one heavy military checkpoint less than 15mins away from this location. Well, if the bandits could attack the NDA where dem no go fit attack?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Lokojatoofar: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2021
FG children at it again.
To imagine that they will continue this trend until a genuine lovers of Nigeria, a no nonsense group of Nigerians are put in position of authority to checkmate them and silence their media spokes people ie Myethi alah, Gumi, Islamist terrorist politicians who will start promising baboon and monkey will bathe in blood. inshort a new no nonesene group that will assasinate all these old buffoons and maybe their children too and then deal ruthlessly with any Mofos that will want to show power by distirbing the peace. Until then, this bs will not stop
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Naija4love(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2021
omowolewa:
You mean in Gwagwalada?!
20mins drive to Abuja Airport?

Thank you PMB
You know map what gwagwalada this one na giri close to iddo, I can still call it iddo area that's about 4mins drive to Abuja Airport
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Rajiolaade: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Despite these gross insecurities, police, DSS, costoms etc personnels are getting promoted without doing anything.
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2021
He, however, added that security operatives have been mobilised to secure their freedom.

“They are on their trail,” the spokesman said on the phone.

as usual

oshozondii:
The university’s spokesman, Habib Yakoob, confirmed the development, saying the victims are about six in number.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/492914-just-in-gunmen-invade-uniabuja-staff-quarters-abduct-professor-children-others.html
Re: Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others by Reasoning(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Mokason288:

If Christopher Datong a serving Major

Could be Kidnaped from the barracks

No one is safe in Nigeria

I repeat no one is safe

It keeps getting worse every
You're dreaming if you say no one is safe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Bury 77 Terrorists Killed By Military Bombardments At Marte / Anambra Prostitutes Angry With Governor Obiano Over Demolition Of Shanties / Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.