Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. (3297 Views)

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by bigpriik: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Something is suspicious here,are they expecting Igbos to leave our lands in the south south behind?i know most of them don't want to be identified as Igbos but at least give them the chance to choose where they want to belong,at least for the sake of obigbo local government who are fanatic Biafrans i once lived there when i was a kid and i can tell you if igbos leave them behind they will be heart broken it doesn't make sense this issue should be Brough up in court that day,we don't want other ethnic groups in Biafra we only want those who identify as igbos the rest of south south can continue with Nigeria..

19 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Ussycool: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2021
You are still dreaming to wake up and see yourself in biafra republic. It's good to dream, keep it up.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Afamed: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Biafra kids everywhere. That's why it's easy for the fraud NNK to brainwashed them

14 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by bigpriik: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Ussycool:
You are still dreaming to wake up and see yourself in biafra republic. It's good to dream, keep it up.

Una go gree las las, it's what the people want they will get no going back,you go change mouth las las..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Amalarudeen: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Ussycool:
The thing tire me my Yoruba Muslim brother from Osun...the op no want our ewedu mouths to suck southern oil again. Does he want hunger to finish us when Biafra goes with the oil producing states? Is it human skulls we will export from southwest? It will not happen inshallah. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2021
bigpriik:
Something is suspicious here,are they expecting Igbos to leave our lands in the south south behind?i know most of them don't want to be identified as Igbos but at least give them the chance to choose where they want to belong,at least for the sake of obigbo local government who are fanatic Biafrans i once lived there when i was a kid and i can tell you if igbos leave them behind they will be heart broken it doesn't make sense this issue should be Brough up in court that day,we don't want other ethnic groups in Biafra we only want those who identify as igbos the rest of south south can continue with Nigeria..

Which other states do you want to leave with?

The people you want to drag, did they tell you they want to leave?

You want to go, now they have asked you to go, you are asking why they want you to go?

Stop disturbing people's peace

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Muna4real(f): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You want to go, now they have asked you to go, you are asking why they want you to go?

Are you among the people we're dragging? It's funny how you northerners cry more than the south south when this issue is brought up.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by SlayerForever: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2021
Because their almajiri brain thinks we in the South East will suffer if we go without the rest of the Igbo nation. Almajiri are cursed no mind them.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by IamWonderful: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Who gave Biafra 5 states, the state of hallucination is beyond remedy, no part of Nigeria will be seceded to anybody not even inviable afarawuku

4 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by TooMuchStuff: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Mr Bigg-Bura don mind de Northern Parasites. They are just pulling dia grandpapa prick
Deep down inside their hearts they want the Igbos more than anything else.... It's just that igbos IQ in all things and everywhere is beyond their comprehension hence the fears and envy

The prosperity of Igbos is what keeps Nigeria moving

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by cazchi: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why don't we ask them J@njaweed. Referendum?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by WibusJaga: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2021

Fact is if Biafra leaves, many other ethnic nationalities will follow suit which will lead to serious balkanisation of the country. That's the least of what those presently benefitting from One Nigeria want.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Merchant247: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2021
Op wch land are you talking about self? How many SS state join your sit at home madness.
You only have 5 states to go with, have you ever heard Yoruba people demanding that old Midwestern, kwara state, part of kogi must be with odua nation? Nooo, it's mainly for SW, but if they wish to join no problem, we won't beg anybody, not even kwara that is 75% Yoruba dominated
Know this and know peace

7 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by DOTian: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2021
IamWonderful:
Who gave Biafra 5 states, the state of hallucination is beyond remedy, no part of Nigeria will be seceded to anybody not even inviable afarawuku
But every part of your Ilorin can be ceeded to fulanis from Niger and Mauritania?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by chrisxxx(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2021
There is no indigenous Igbo in Oyigbo LGA. All Igbos living there bought their land. They all have Deeds of Conveyance. Indigenous Oyigbos dont claim to be Igbo. I give it to you that a lot of Igbo people bought there because it is cheap and very close to PH and Aba.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2021
cazchi:

Why don't we ask them J@njaweed. Referendum?

Have anyone asked you?

Why biting yourself to ask them

Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by bigpriik: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Merchant247:
Op wch land are you talking about self? How many SS state join your sit at home madness.
You only have 5 states to go with, have you ever heard Yoruba people demanding that old Midwestern, kwara state, part of kogi must be with odua nation? Nooo, it's mainly for SW, but if they wish to join no problem, we won't beg anybody, not even kwara that is 75% Yoruba dominated
Know this and know peace
kwarra is a Fulani state

https://www.nairaland.com/6830114/fulanis-outnumbering-kwara-indigenes-governor

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by DOTian: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2021
bigpriik:

You are part of the problem. When you insist you don't want another ethnic groups in Biafra, you are actively supporting a very wicked federal government narrative that states that Biafran is just for the 5 Eastern States. The intentional caliberation of the Igbo boundaries to look so small, after cutting off the lucrative oil producing states at the periphery was done for a purpose. The minorities have not told you they don't want to join.. You are the one buying into all sorts of minority opinions..

The federal government wants to turn you into a Lesotho by whimsically cutting off the minorities and the igboid villages already merged with minority States from Biafra. Who created the fake states? Babangida, Murtala, Gowon and Abacha! All are your sworn enemies.. Instead of confronting this and fight to change the narrative, you accept it wholeheartedly. Now, you are asking why you're being hemmed in? It will be to a stage when they will ask you o accept only Afaraukwu as Biafra..

4 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2021
bigpriik:
oyigbo can go....but south south states no want join Biafra na by force? So that you guys can take all the remaining lands abi.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Okwyjesus(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2021
bigpriik:

It's easier to oppress other tribe and they keep quiet while the north squander their resources.
Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by thundafire: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Muna4real:

Are you among the people we're dragging? It's funny how you northerners cry more than the south south when this issue is brought up.
shut up Crossriver is not part of Biafra,Akwa ibom, Delta,Rivers,Bayelsa,Edo so tell me which of them is interested

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by adamsmith914: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2021
Amalarudeen:
The thing tire me my Yoruba Muslim brother from Osun...the op no want our ewedu mouths to suck southern oil again. Does he want hunger to finish us when Biafra goes with the oil producing states? Is it human skulls we will export from southwest? It will not happen inshallah. grin
Biafra Jokers, those that want to leave have left already, the ones behind are the ones that have no where to go, The unrepentant Wailers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by adamsmith914: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2021
Muna4real:

South South beggars, is it by force?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by ifynicky: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2021
chrisxxx:
There is no indigenous Igbo in Oyigbo LGA. All Igbos living there bought their land. They all have Deeds of Conveyance. Indigenous Oyigbos dont claim to be Igbo. I give it to you that a lot of Igbo people bought there because it is cheap and very close to PH and Aba.

I don't think this is correct. Obigbo was part of Imo/Abia state before. The boundary adjustment in 1976 put them in Rivers state. I give it to them as they still see themselves as Obigbo indigenes and their igbo culture remains thesame.... none is lost.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by Akonamasi: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2021
chrisxxx:

You're...No amount of lies can make Obigbo become like your Ikwerre. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by ken6488(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
That’s the problem

Leave south south alone

Take your 5 states

If you want to trace history

Most part of the east technically belong to benin and calabar by conquest

4 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by RobbStark(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
SlayerForever:
Because their almajiri brain thinks we in the South East will suffer if we go without the rest of the Igbo nation. Almajiri are cursed no mind them.

Kanu miscreant, how far.
I thought you said you are in Lagos, why don't you dreamers take the 5states and go, maybe later your kinsmen will join you guys...
Oh! I forgot, Biafra is just a dream and you are still asleep.
No region will suffer but know this, you can't force who don't want you.
Biafra is coming in wonderland

4 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by chrisxxx(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Akonamasi:

You're very stupid. No amount of lies can make Obigbo become like your useless Ikwerre. Know this and know peace.
You can rant all you can as Nnandi Kanu has used your brain to fund his Fendi attires. I tell you and I repeat again that all who claim to be Igbos in Oyigbo bought the land they live on from Indigenous Oyigbo people. And secondly indigenous Oyigbo people dont claim to be Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by chrisxxx(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2021
ifynicky:

I don't think this is correct. Obigbo was part of Imo/Abia state before. The boundary adjustment in 1976 put them in Rivers state. I give it to them as they still see themselves as Obigbo indigenes and their igbo culture remains thesame.... none is lost.

Being in Imo/Abia does not make the person Igbo. Removing them from Imo was done because of their complains of marginalisation. They claim not to be Igbos. Get there and understand their feelings. Let anyone who is from Oyigbo come here to say he is Igbo and I will apologise.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by cazchi: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Have anyone asked you?

Why biting yourself to ask them

Ndi ala

lol you’re a confused fellow!
I’m asking for a referendum because we claim to live in a democratic society, not the J@njaweed sharia caliphate.
Re: Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. by udele1: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2021
So that Igbo's will appreciate the 36 states.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures / Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! / Breaking: Uproar In Enugu As Group Reportedly Boo Peter Obi And Victor Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.