Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses (22042 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by oluwaseyi0: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Shooting and burning of villages in South East and South West

You will never hear burning of villages in the north where soldiers are been killed in their hundreds every month

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by sekundosekundo: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by muheeb01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Everyone in uniform and carry gun is just doing as they like in this country....mental evaluation is necessary before recruiting these people
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Ulunne777(f): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Las las e don dey reach every corner of the south.
Northern borders are wide open,you'd never see them catch anybody but in the south,its a different story.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by chikason22(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is stupidity, the smugglers might not be living in those villages .

Government should stop behaving like bandits and terrorists angry
They are actually the bandits and terrorists

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Grace001: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Unfortunately na member of the masses in uniform they are sending to masses to kill themselves
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Aganju849: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
RZArecta:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/492910-suspected-customs-officers-invade-ogun-village-burn-houses.html

The most useless government in Nigerian history

Buhari and his APC have destroyed Nigeria
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
These recent acts are more like since there is no peace in the north, we will make sure there is no peace in the south.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Tonygeesm(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
iampeterben:
Let the government intervene so that there will be no more bloodshed.
see comment,you know nothing about the terrorist government

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Benitoh: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
When the NA and there sister agencies go on rampage in the east you Western jeer them up, now see where your callousness and bitterness has landed you all.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na the burn burn na him day sweeti them pass-fela

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by nku5: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Such a lawless jungle this Nigeria is
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by duality(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Propaganda burning abi?
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by mbahdi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nigeria is already on war.its right time we all take up arms and wait for what is to come.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by rayvelez(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
The ways useless security forces in this country invade house of citizens and perpetrate evils is alarming, EFCC go invade ur houses thru ur fence, DSS will come at night and knock down ur gate, Nigeria soldiers will enter villages thru shortcut and burn down buildings lastly Fulani terrorists herdsmen will also invade ur farmland and villages massacred everyone all these in one country.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by ObalaEmma: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
The act like badits and terrorist in the South why bandit and terrorist act like them in the North. South wise up na same people

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The irony of that statement in bold... As if a leopard can change its spots.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Khaysee: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is serious

Buy men clothing at clearance low price in retail and wholesale in Nigeria payment on delivery
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by sapientia(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
If you escape Boko Haram, bandits will kill you

If you escape bandits, Fulani herdsmen will kill you

If you escape all of them

Nigerian security agencies will kill you
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by UnabashedIPOB: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
The village head accused the customs officers of setting houses in the village ablaze, adding that villagers now live in fear.

“We saw that they have burnt the house of Adeoye Fagbohun, one of the sons of Fagbohun family, he is an elder brother to me, they burnt his house with three motorcycles. He is the one doing vulcanizing in the junction of the village where his house was, his vulcanizing machine was also burnt inside the house.

“Iya Alate’s house was also burnt, we all saw it with the police, there were three motorcycles in that house also. The house of Nathaniel was also burnt with one motorcycle. We now saw that the remaining houses like that of the Akao family in the village, they entered the house and brought out the motorcycles in the house and burnt them, three motorcycles were burnt there also.”

It's NO longer a secret that the signature move of the agents of the TERRORIST FULANI Government of NIGERIA (FGN) including the Fulani Herdsmen, Military, Customs, DSS and Police is ARSON. This is to remind all Buhari idiots that are quick to blame IPOB and ESN when such acts are committed that they are nothing but EVIL and agents of Satan.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by emmanuelbrown26: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
One thing about supporting evil is that one day, that same evil would come back and hurt u.
Imagine the atrocities being melted at every corner of South. When evil started, we raised an voices what did we get
We were called wailers
We were called 5%
We were dot circle
We were called enemies of the country
We were even called PDP supporters.
I said it here that one day this evil would definitely gets to everybody.
Borders in the North is as free as Ashawo toto but borders in the West is closed.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Safemoon: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Our Yoruba brothers were very happy days ago when Fulani jihadist were busy killing and burning houses in the east so even said they should kill all Igbos.

Funny enough the forgot that it's jihad it's not Igbo thing they want to subdue easterners só it will be easier for them to deal with the rest.

What goes around comes around.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Grandmeister(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
They did it in the east and many here justified it. E go reach all of una.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Handsum64: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
BlackfireX:
Bandits or customs

The president should pls come back o... chaos in the land
So much love for the president, any time he travels they want him back immediately.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Drone95(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sebastine1994:
2003 I was in Ireland, I couldn't find office work, the only opening was at a mortuary, a morgue, first on a cruise ship then at Belfast.

That was when I knew what life is, I was handling deadbody everyday, we wash clean dead body everyday.

We even have to remove the shit in the person body before he died, pressed it out from the large intestine.

Nothing gives me joy in life anymore, human being are nothing, just a mere dust, an animal. We are not special at all.

Once you close your eyes, it is finished, that is the end, no heaven or hell. Nothing, so at least be kind to your fellow man while we navigate this life. Because nobody has the answer, not your pastor or imam or anyone.

Even our planet is not special, consciousness is what is special, the knowledge that " I exist, therefore I am" that is what is special, don't snuff out that gift from anyone
+ there's heaven & there's hell. I have worked on several dead bodies & cadavers as well, this world isn't our home, I believe there's an heaven to enjoy for those who lived right & there's also an hell to enjoy as well for the wicked ones
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by InvestorRicky(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Even if they're living in those villages,does it warrant them burning houses?
Do they have any court order to do so?
We're all doomed. I wish everybody supporting buhari the worst thing Buhari has ever metted out on any Nigerian
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Pyhonist: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
Burn the whole community down. I pray this event usher in the destruction and Annihilation in Yorubaland.

Sure we will all be annihilated when the world comes an end. I'm certain you and your loved ones will be DEAD before that happens.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Saturn101: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is barbaric. Lord please, restore peace to our land.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Safemoon: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kill Igbos kill Igbos last last everybody go collect.

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by DeMekus: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
On behalf of the Nigerian Customs, I must appeal with the general public to disregard this news which seeks to discredit the government and provoke unwarranted attacks against Customs officials. This propaganda from brown roof coneheaded criminals of Søuth Waste must be vehemently discouraged. Thank you all.

Girl Beheaded In Ebonyi, Private Parts Missing / Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome / 72-Year-Old Grandfather Commits Suicide In Ondo