Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses (22034 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by DOTian: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Benitoh:
When the NA and there sister agencies go on rampage in the east you Western jeer them up, now see where your callousness and bitterness has landed you all.

They'll never learn
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Fulani herdsmen style..
Not surprised though, you can hardly separate the two entities as they are in bed together. undecided
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Hakeem3(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gadafii:
Buhari took Nigeria to an all time low
No be ona vote am
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by STEWpid(f): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sebastine1994:
2003 I was in Ireland, I couldn't find office work, the only opening was at a mortuary, a morgue, first on a cruise ship then at Belfast.

That was when I knew what life is, I was handling deadbody everyday, we wash clean dead body everyday.

We even have to remove the shit in the person body before he died, pressed it out from the large intestine.

Nothing gives me joy in life anymore, human being are nothing, just a mere dust, an animal. We are not special at all.

Once you close your eyes, it is finished, that is the end, no heaven or hell. Nothing, so at least be kind to your fellow man while we navigate this life. Because nobody has the answer, not your pastor or imam or anyone.

Even our planet is not special, consciousness is what is special, the knowledge that " I exist, therefore I am" that is what is special, don't snuff out that gift from anyone

I salute your experience!

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by skybeauty(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu warned that terrorists will be recruited into the security agencies. This is part of their Jihadist agenda.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by godofuck231: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nigeria is under attack , arm yourselves
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by grandmaster1974(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
When they want to go & do what they are not suppose to do they wear dark glasses,when are we going to stop all this cannage against ourselves?
Too much insecurities everywhere & the clueless government don't hv any solutions at sight.
God will help us all
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
We all know that a yoruba or ibo can not do this

Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Bigchristo: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
RZArecta:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/492910-suspected-customs-officers-invade-ogun-village-burn-houses.html
Nigeria security agencies will constitute nuisance under disguise of carrying out their duties with immunity, tomorrow you will hear custom PRO officer debunking the news to be fake, only those that don’t understand this logic will still believe in this country, nothing is happening here
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Tzar(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tenure & reign of crass impunity under the ‘reformed democrat’!
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by RZArecta(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maxwellisaac:

[s]Without any prejudice, this a welcome development.
People these days, having known how uniform personnel are law bound, behave violently at the detriment of uniform personnel.
These guys most at times gruesomely lose their lives as though they dont matter.[/s]
I strongly believe you're mentally unstable and need urgent psychiatric attention sir. Please, treat as important
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by deavicky(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is stupidity, the smugglers might not be living in those villages .

Government should stop behaving like bandits and terrorists angry
even if smugglers are leaving there, are they suppose to burn people's village. What is happening to us in this country.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Maxwellisaac: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
RZArecta:
I strongly believe you're mentally unstable and need urgent psychiatric attention sir. Please, treat as important
I have said all it is. I don't care anything else.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by powerkey: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
The customs were attacked by Yoruba Terrorists.

Burn down all the houses and use bulldozer to level the Vilage.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by olatade(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
It is safe to expect the worst behavior when you deal with Nigerians in any work of life. Professionalism, Excellence and humanity hold little or no value to most of us. In fact you are considered abnormal if you do things the right way.
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by seunayantokun(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
Denials everywhere every time. They are never reliable!
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Jibsy203(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Afonjas are the fastest land animals in times of trouble. grin grin

Cc: Joromi1
TripleOh7
Kai grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Eucharistic(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is stupidity, the smugglers might not be living in those villages .

Government should stop behaving like bandits and terrorists angry
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by calcal: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Only in the zoo this can happen
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by Hier(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2021
RZArecta:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/492910-suspected-customs-officers-invade-ogun-village-burn-houses.html

Are those the pictures of the suspected customs officers

Try use their logo, you can be sued because of that if any relative to those customs officer or the custom officer in question sees this, please try to be careful pls
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by RZArecta(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2021
BlackfireX:
Bandits or customs

The president should pls come back o... chaos in the land
all follow
Re: Suspected Customs Officers Invade Fagbohun, Ogun, Burn Houses by RZArecta(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Hier:

Are those the pictures of the suspected customs officers

Try use their logo, you can be sued because of that if any relative to those customs officer or the custom officer in question sees this, please try to be careful pls
no legal basis for me to be sued. It's a waste of time and resources. The article was lifted from Premium Times and link was posted by me, I even got banned for 24hrs by anti spam bot. The images you see there were posted by Premium Times journalist and brought here by the moderator who pushed it to front page not me. This is a file photo, anyone going to court just wants to waste their money and even if they're determined, their attacks will be against Premium Times

Girl Beheaded In Ebonyi, Private Parts Missing / How I Was Harassed And My Phone Seized By The Police Yesterday. / Babatunde Oyebode, Naijagistlive's Owner Confesses