Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House (71676 Views)

Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room / House On Fire In Ilasa. Lagos Mainland. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Zealoy(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2021
Tenants for down, land lord for up simple
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by AmazingELixir: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
This happened in a lawful country where things like omonile don't exist in the first place,so all good cool
Everywhere can't be a lawless shithole.

This is Nigeria joor.....is that not okada on the street, open drains and scattered electricity wires I'm seeing there.. grin
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by bizzibodi(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
I know it will be the wasterners, anything Yoruba muslim touches becomes dust. Useless pipu
This is hate speech na!
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by rex21: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2021
Now, this is in China. What do you think ??
We humans are so quick to judge what we are completely ignorant of. You should be more concerned about the structural integrity.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by okuwehcris: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Anaerobi:
Just imagine the risk people take.

It will not be a risk if it was taken into consideration before commencing the foundation work, the problem we have in construction of buildings is that most clients will want to add extra floors from what they planned from inception.

When you advice them of the implication as a Builder and tell them you can't be involved in such, they will sack you, employ another builder and give force information to him or the new builder is greedy and only concerned about the money he wants to make, but in most cases it's a false information from the client.
Every professional Builder is aware of the implications of adding extra floors to the initial design but clients are most like responsible due to false information...
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by akin9ja78(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
The handler of nairaland don dey follow tunde ednut arrrr nairaland don finish
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by mozona(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2021
the house on top is built on a solid ground!
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by AfroKnight: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Anaerobi:
Just imagine the risk people take.

What risk?

You have no idea what the foundation and the structural design looks like. You just saw two different styles of architecture in one building and assumed they were built separately.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by aspabay(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
I know it will be the wasterners, anything Yoruba muslim touches becomes dust. Useless pipu

At the gathering of the sons of men, online or offline, an idiot will always announce his entrance.

Welcome bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Its possible.

Move out from north and see life elsewhere

So you call that death trap life. grin

I am suprised, you believe the pictures are real.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by SocialJustice: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
Wetin you dey gain from this toxic life you dey live?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by sammirano3: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:

Your brain is full of maggots. Flatted brained drug bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
AfroKnight:

What risk?

You have no idea what the foundation and the structural design looks like. You just saw two different styles of architecture in one building and assumed they were built separately.

So you believe that an architect in his right sense will design and build something like that??
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Anaerobi(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
AfroKnight:

What risk?

Look vividly, you will notice the main building and the one at the top is different... The one at the top isn't in the plan... We are still getting over yesterday's building collapse.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by uuzba(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Oku @oku_yungx

https://twitter.com/oku_yungx
The same thing happening here.
Spiritual attack

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Chinny024(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
That's what we call jara grin
My fellow Market women can relate cheesy
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Anaerobi(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
okuwehcris:

It will not be a risk if it was taken into consideration before commencing the foundation work, the problem we have in construction of buildings is that most clients will want to add extra floors from what they planned from inception.

When you advice them of the implication as a Builder and tell them you can't be involved in such, they will sack you, employ another builder and give force information to him or the new builder is greedy and only concerned about the money he wants to make, but in most cases it's a false information from the client.
Every professional Builder is aware of the implications of adding extra floors to the initial design but clients are most like responsible due to false information...

Oga, I can't take such risk.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
The house down is the main building according to the plan and the one up came along the line since the previous house's roof was decked not roofed so they just did the addition.

If the beams for the previous house isn't strong enough for the extra support then this is just a disaster in the waiting.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Toks2008(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2021
FILEBE:
Penthouse

Couldn't it be a penthouse that the exterior was just made to look like that?

Exactly. Nothing more to it
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Zico777(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Onitsha style
Each floor having a different owner
It's not too bad sha
As long as the building was built to standard
Abi o!
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by mcjudy: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Very risky to me staying at the top
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by SeaTrade(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
AmazingELixir:

This is Nigeria joor.....is that not okada on the street, open drains and scattered electricity wires I'm seeing there.. grin
I never said it was in the US,
It is Douala,Cameroun.
Omoniles don't exist there either. wink
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by MENELIIK: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:

Osu Jewish Fo*l (OJF) that place must be the erosion ravaged barren enclave land of Pigdi*ts. They are known to always showcase stup*dity at any given opportunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Flexlord2(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Oku @oku_yungx

https://twitter.com/oku_yungx
p

Photo!!??

No b juju b dat
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by ghettochild(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Onitsha style
It's not too bad sha
so many flats in skyscraper buildings are owned by different individuals..
It common all over the world
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Bizibi(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
it is not in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by uuzba(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Shafiiimran99:
Penthouse
Not ordinary penthouse for anyhow people.
This one is meant for oga at the TOP!!

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by erekelayewa(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2021
There no impossibility when it come to Engineering, However, in this case i suspect Photoshop
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Vulcanheph(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2021
This looks like Photoshop...

I know it is possible to design and build it (if two very good architect and civil engineer put their head together)

But it doesn't make any sense to build such a building on top a flat roof building.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Zico777(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Onitsha style
It's not too bad sha
Abi o!
Do u know that 2 friends can come together & buy a full plot of land,contribute money to fence, do soakaway & just go ahead to build their separate building /structure.
Such style saves lot of money.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by BlackPantherxXx: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:

Yoruba Muslims don do ur mama and sisters shege grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Vulcanheph(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
0taPiaPia [post=107265274:
The house down is the main building according to the plan and the one up came along the line since the previous house's roof was decked not roofed so they just did the addition.

[b]If the beams for the previous house isn't strong enough for the extra support [/b]then this is just a disaster in the waiting.
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures) / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.