Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House (71677 Views)

Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room / House On Fire In Ilasa. Lagos Mainland. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by tunnex190: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
I know it will be the wasterners, anything Yoruba muslim touches becomes dust. Useless pipu

What rubbish did you type here? Fcukn racist. Fold your hands if you don't know what to type
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2021
I'm acrophobic and megalophobic so this is a no no for me! embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by AfroKnight: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Design and building does not work by motivational speeches.

That building if it is real is tasteless, no top notch designer and architect will design and build that nonsense, it will ruin his or her reputation.

What part of “design is highly subjective” do you not understand?

Beauty is whatever the designer and client call it. You might love ornate designs, other would call it ugly. You might love minimalist designs and others would call it scanty and unimaginative. You might love a blend of styles and someone would say it’s a confused design.

No matter how ugly a design is, people will always have their customers. Case in Point: Yeezy.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by StreetPreacher: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Hope it's strong enough that it doesn't collapse. The one on top is enough weight already
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by lekankolade(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
I know it will be the wasterners, anything Yoruba muslim touches becomes dust. Useless pipu

Keep displaying your stupidity on every post with your hatred for Yorubas and Muslims ...
I’ll advise you to get a life cos dis one you’re doing here won’t give u shishi........oponu akindanidani

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Esco2: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Beautiful Nonsense.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Photoshop.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by princealuminium: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2021
E plenty for Aba here
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by player007(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
This is very stupid to say the least.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by nativefowl(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Disaster in the labor room
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Regie2bless: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Oku @oku_yungx

https://twitter.com/oku_yungx
na photoshop, dem just dey play with people mind, first how dem wan take carry sand and cement reach up?
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by hansomb: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
your father.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by azikiweironsi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
lekankolade:

Keep displaying your stupidity on every post with your hatred for Yorubas and Muslims ...
I’ll advise you to get a life cos dis one you’re doing here won’t give u shishi........oponu akindanidani
You will do well if you are an investigative journalist. Kudos to you. The hatred and the bigotry shown by the guy is more than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Afamcy: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Just tell me why buildings will not collars
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Mccullum: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:

Igbo Christian and its likes, what a pity that jealousy will add more to their pains and sorrows as they continue to suffer for it. cryshocked grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Tissyjay(f): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
My concern now is the house trying to kiss the small house by the side. Or is it my eyes
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Bamzyriches451: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
I Sha no go stay for the upper building
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Tbasicme: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

This is what I call Orile Gogoro
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Laturuturu: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
The first house belong to the elder brother. He made is money in Malaysia and refused to help his younger bro
Well has fate will have it the younger bro secured employment with Custom and decided to build on the same family land.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by luluman: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
gentiles:
You just call others names And you think anybody sees you as a useful person?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by sageb: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
WiszyFraud
post=107264805:

cheesy

This one is very much common in Ikwerre.

This might be pH seff undecided

Ikwerre landlord no get joy oooo
Them and land/rent money is like 5 and 6
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by stanisbaratheon: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Somebody will come and call this illegality penthouse now.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by JOemmy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
This might be the same building oh shocked
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by AJORE(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
You need brain evaluation be man
gentiles:

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by afrika4real(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

this is called pent house
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
AfroKnight:

What part of “design is highly subjective” do you not understand?

Beauty is whatever the designer and client call it. You might love ornate designs, other would call it ugly. You might love minimalist designs and others would call it scanty and unimaginative. You might love a blend of styles and someone would say it’s a confused design.

No matter how ugly a design is, people will always have their customers. Case in Point: Yeezy.

The point isn't only about design but also about risking the lives of people.
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by colossus91(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
House to house another house!
Re: Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House by ajl: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
omonla10:
Just tell me it's not Nigeria

Zoom in on the picture. I sense that this is in Lagos. It's only in Lagos that "wizard-developers" can come up with this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures) / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.