Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 (1955 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 45th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife / Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by janefblog: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola is celebrating his wife who he described as his best friend.

The Nollywood producer took to his Instagram page to celebrate her as she turns 40 today November 2 he also went ahead to also profess his undying love for her.

”Happy 40th birthday to my best friend
Love Of My Life
I will love you forever my sweetheart
NO 1 Fan of Saamualajo”he wrote

https://janefblog.com/actor-odunlade-adekola-celebrates-wife-as-she-turns-40/

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2021
This cheaty cheaty man Mtcheww

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2021
They will go and marry a modest wife who is almost a novice while they frolick carelessly everywhere

1 Like

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Happy birthday to her.
May her new age be blessed we with abundance and divine health in Jesus name.
Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by pepperdemzombie: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Happy Birthday Mrs Adekola. Some will still advise her to pack out before husband brings std but they will break bottles and fight other girls over ordinary boyfriends and stay there. The same ones will tag you by the no of husbands you have divorced.
Hypocrites will not go to her page to ask what she will do if her husband cheats, na Meurer head Dem go siddon put.

1 Like

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by Figger(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2021
No wonder the man dey cheat with reckless abandon
Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by Boomboost(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Appy Bard-day to you...

Happy Birthday to you shocked

Yorubas are beautiful people. Happy birthday ma!

1 Like

Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by maysimsimple(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
And she just drove pass me... Will go to Will go to their church to see if I can see AmaLa Chop
Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by isaiah4life(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations. God will keep you two till another 40 years.
Re: Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife As She Turns 40 by muller101(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
They will go and marry a modest wife who is almost a novice while they frolick carelessly everywhere
Zzor at 60 grin

(1) (Reply)

Princess Told Me To Kiss, Suck The Child's Br*ast – Baba Ijesha Tells Court / Leaked Audio Tape Suggesting Mr IBU Slept With Jasmine On Several Occasions / "You Sure Say Nurse No Separate Them, Couple Discover Shocking Resemblance Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.