Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result (31706 Views)

100 Level Student Expelled After His Coursemate Reported Him For Cheating In Exa / Ifemosu Micheal: Why I Was Expelled From The University― FUNAAB Student Activist / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by OlujobaSamuel: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2021
I don't even know who to face, as a poster above said, there is lack of love and wisdom from all parties involved.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by danowena: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2021
officialmario:
A 300level student of Federal College of Education (name withheld) was expelled after Confessing to the school management of using a fake olevel result.

It all happened that members of the Deeper Life Bible Church student fellowship had preached to her to change from her old ways and she accepted to give her life, she decided to confess all her sins to the college provost who happens to be a deeper life campus fellowship director.

After about two weeks, she was summoned to the Disciplinary committee to come and face panel, She was found guilty and was expelled from the college, and her picture was pasted ot the entrance of the school gate.

I felt bad after hearing her story.
What if she had not confess all her sins to the man? That means she could have graduated successfuly without any hindrance.
What's your say and opinion on this?
Please do you have her details? If so, kindly share by dm. I will like to assist her in re-integrating. I am not sure the church will stand by her as they should. I used to be a deeper life member and I have my serious reservations .

1 Like

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Whobedatte(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2021
This is what is called true restitution, preached and practised by Deeper life church and Apostolic faith churches .
Pentecostalism has rebranded bible teachings in such a way they want to eat their cake and also have it .
It does not work like that ! False teachings like :
Once born again ,always born again
Teaching how to speak in tongues
Materialism and many more
Kudos to the girl .
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2021
It's great to let the sleeping dogs lie

Meanwhile if you want to learn how to earn on forex or crypto trading pm me ASAP
it's on 65% discount
Don't miss this opportunity. Dm me now

As e de hot
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Semaj77(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2021
officialmario:
A 300level student of Federal College of Education (name withheld) was expelled after Confessing to the school management of using a fake olevel result.

It all happened that members of the Deeper Life Bible Church student fellowship had preached to her to change from her old ways and she accepted to give her life, she decided to confess all her sins to the college provost who happens to be a deeper life campus fellowship director.

After about two weeks, she was summoned to the Disciplinary committee to come and face panel, She was found guilty and was expelled from the college, and her picture was pasted ot the entrance of the school gate.

What if she had not confess all her sins to the man? That means she could have graduated successfuly without any hindrance.

She wins eventually , her conscience will be free now
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by lincs25(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2021
officialmario:

The woman found guilty for adultery, Christ told her go and sinned no more! Is better to close your room and confess your sins to Almighty God.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Napoleon55(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2021
SkengRay:
This fool matter don taya me.
He is 100% right.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Truvelisback(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Na mumu she be.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by authority2006(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Dawson126:
There is something I'm not getting here. Are you telling me that the same set of people who persuaded her was the man who head the organization where she was condemned,belong? (I don't want to mention church name)

Common where is Christianity? Where is the example of the harlot brought to Jesus to be condemned by the stone carrying Jews among other examples?

[s] Imagine what religion has turned Africans to (I'm a Christian too but a sane one)

In as much as this is not OK, I think there is a better way things could have been done. [/s] I thought it is well accepted that the Holy Spirit is the spirit of wisdom? Right thing can still be done without having to hurt anyone.

Now how do they help her to be reintegrated to the system she was condemned? At least, they've got to show the redeeming power of Christ. And thank God, the man who head the organization belong to the same set of people who persuaded her in the first place.

This story must be made up.

There is no iota of Christianity in you dear friend. You are insinuating that she should have been allowed to graduate after confessing that she used fake result. Only God understands the kind of Christianity some of you think you are

1 Like

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2021
officialmario:

God is with, in and for her.

Because she believes in God, she will have more than she lost.

No sinner goes unpunished but with God everything is possible.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Klington: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2021
SkengRay:

Learn to respect others people's views on issues without being ridiculous.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by olisaEze(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Sister did the right thing to Confess and there is nothing wrong with the Decision to Expel her.

It is Better to be Punished , lose all be and Expelled from school here on Earth than to Expelled from Heaven.

Your Degree and Earthly accomplishments will not give you access to Eternal life.

Making Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY is the Ultimate. That is what gives access to Eternal life.

Nwanne, wisdom is profitable to direct, and the justice of God is not the same with man. The young lady foolishly set her future back, while that director broke the sacred trust of the confessional. If we’re all to personally bear the consequences of past misdeeds, the earth would be sparsely populated today. Don’t become so heavenly conscious that u end up earthly useless, a very wiseman once said that.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Pharaohny: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2021
SkengRay:
e don tire us too ooooo sad grin shocked grin embarassed
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Belexy95:
Therefore, being Justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 5v1).
To be justified by God means, just as if you've not sinned.

She was wrongly taught, such practice is not in line with the New Testament practices.

What are New Testament practices?
Does the New Testament practices forbid amending of one old wrongdoing?
How can one get Justified by God when the object of sin or transgression has not been taken away?
Why did Jesus justify Zaccheus? Because he publicly amends the wrongdoings to the people he offends. If one sin against God, you make peace with God. If you offend your fellowmen you will have to amend the wrongdoing with the man. And if it is against an entity or a system you do likewise.

You cannot steal money from your boss and choose to give God the money just because you have asked God for forgiveness. it doesn't work that way, you have to return the money back to your boss whom you hurt.

Restitution is a sign that a Christian is growing in Obedience to God and is ready to have a pure conscience
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
lincs25:
The woman found guilty for adultery, Christ told her go and sinned no more! Is better to close your room and confess your sins to Almighty God.

But Jesus did not stop Zaccheus from returning the money he fraudulently collect from the people.

Adultery and fornication is a sin against God and one's body.

Please grow up in Biblical understanding
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by pretteemee(f): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2021
All of you condemning the church, the girl or school are hypocrites.
If the school management pardons her what message do you think they will be passing on to other students?
That means, everyone can come in with fake results and be forgiven after cooking stories of repentance.
That means I can easily buy a good result now and after 2yrs in school I could walk up to school management and say 'hey guys I'm sorry I used a fake result and now I'm born again so you have to pardon me'
Lol....we for no just dey stress ourselves dey read now since repentance at the end justifies the means.
The school did the right thing that is healthy for our educational system.

You saying the church shouldn't have asked her to tell the school, the same you lots will still accuse the church if the story was the other way round.
Like if you hear somewhere that a member of the church is prospering on a fake result and lies....you'd still bounce on the church.

It's not even like this cert is so relevant in Nigeria.
I once had to drop my o'level result I cheated with after 3yrs and start all over because I couldn't Imagine my future built on lies and falsehood.
I had to sit for another SSCE after writing to waec and telling them about how I cheated in my exams.
All my secondary school mates are done with NYSC now, I am still an undergraduate but I feel more fulfilled than anyone of them.
The periods I used in waiting, God opened my eyes to the business I'm doing now and by God's grace I can even employ some of my then classmates that are now graduates.

This expulsion might even be the plan of God for her to stop wasting time on cert that might not be profitable to her because las las there's no assurance that she's gonna work with the ill-gotten certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Some people na Fools I swear...
Serves her right.. that dream of wearing NYSC uniform has been extinguished..
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by LordIsaac(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2021
jrusky:

God bless bro.

You see that Deeper whatever I was once a member during my uni days I dropped them and vowed never to enter that church again. Bro in Deeper or whatever they are called everything is a sin. I can not talk to classmates who are from other religion, I can not wear jeans, I can not cut my hair and shape it infact it was a miserable experience and I told them if God is these harsh then all human must have perish at the end of it all Kumuyi is flexing flamboyantly.

I pity the girl because the so called Deeper whatever will abadon her. Pls nothing is deep in Deeper life they will just ruin your life if you are not smart.
Pure fact.... let's call a spade, spade.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Righteousness2(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2021
olisaEze:

Nwanne, wisdom is profitable to direct, and the justice of God is not the same with man. The young lady foolishly set her future back, while that director broke the sacred trust of the confessional. If we’re all to personally bear the consequences of past misdeeds, the earth would be sparsely populated today. Don’t become so heavenly conscious that u end up earthly useless, a very wiseman once said that.

The Gospel of JESUS Christ is Foolishness to them that Perish.

The Foolishness of GOD is greater than the Wisest of men.

The Ways of GOD are not the Ways of Men.

To be Spiritual is life. To be Carnally minded is Death.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by AyelalaOo(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Our ever hypocritical christians will call it human persecution of righteousness.
Say d person dey suffer for God.
Smiles...
Let the fool/slave continue to suffer then.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by LordIsaac(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Jonathan:

You couldn't have said it any better... Very hateful souls. One idiot that lives at ikotun showed me pepper and I gave them the dose of their own medicine too.

VERY STUBBORN
VERY RIGID
VERY HATEFUL PEOPLE.
This is the truth.....if we who live amongst them can say this of them honestly, how much more the God whom they claim to serve. I see them as mere pharisees and sadducees and nothing more. They have no love!

2 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by YaQsGaYa(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2021
For this kind situation who dey born again abeg? Toh she go Chop grass b DAT...Christians no dey help each other that's why muslems will continue flourishing in this country....shey obi cubana dey flex for EFCC Kitchen after him go still throw another vigil for DSS Church....
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by pretteemee(f): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Some people na Fools I swear...
Serves her right.. that dream of wearing NYSC uniform has been extinguished..

Lol....See how you talking about NYSC uniform as if na trophy.
So what if she doesn't wear it?
What about those who have been in the uniform before?

We have been so groomed to think that we must all go the same route.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Saslax13: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2021
So is she still worshiping where she confessed or even have the energy to continue being devoted ?
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by thatigboman1: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Sister did the right thing to Confess and there is nothing wrong with the Decision to Expel her.

It is Better to be Punished , lose all and be Expelled from school here on Earth than to be Expelled from Heaven.

Your Degree and Earthly accomplishments will not give you access to Eternal life.

Making Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY is the Ultimate. That is what gives access to Eternal life.
many are mad.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by timefarm(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
Hmmm....what I understand about this is that, some people read the Bible and interpret it upside down. If her decision was in sync with her conscience, it is a great step. However, I fear for her because, I am very sure the Deeper Life souls who initiated this will not help her to reintegrate successfully back into society. I have many instances to back this claim up. The church seem not to know the meaning of "true love"....quote me daily.
Hmm...
The point I noted in what you said is how do they help will her reintegrate back.

She might get worse if no help from the fellowship.

By the way, do you attend the church or your parents do.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2021
pretteemee:
All of you condemning the church, the girl or school are hypocrites.
If the school management pardons her what message do you think they will be passing on to other students?
That means, everyone can come in with fake results and be forgiven after cooking stories of repentance.
That means I can easily buy a good result now and after 2yrs in school I could walk up to school management and say 'hey guys I'm sorry I used a fake result and now I'm born again so you have to pardon me'
Lol....we for no just dey stress ourselves dey read now since repentance at the end justifies the means.
The school did the right thing that is healthy for our educational system.

You saying the church shouldn't have asked her to tell the school, the same you lots will still accuse the church if the story was the other way round.
Like if you hear somewhere that a member of the church is prospering on a fake result and lies....you'd still bounce on the church.

It's not even like this cert is so relevant in Nigeria.
I once had to drop my o'level result I cheated with after 3yrs and start all over because I couldn't Imagine my future built on lies and falsehood.
I had to sit for another SSCE after writing to waec and telling them about how I cheated in my exams.
All my secondary school mates are done with NYSC now, I am still an undergraduate but I feel more fulfilled than anyone of them.
The periods I used in waiting, God opened my eyes to the business I'm doing now and by God's grace I can even employ some of my then classmates that are now graduates.

This expulsion might even be the plan of God for her to stop wasting time on cert that might not be profitable to her because las las there's no assurance that she's gonna work with the ill-gotten certificate.

God bless you, my sister.
Many graduates are out there without a job and will be feeling like God is not answering their prayer and fasting.
I personally decided not to seek Admission into Higher Institution because I received answers from someone during my exam. The guilt in my heart stops me from concentrating on the rest of the Subject and I made up my mind to deliberately fail the exam. When the result came out, and I saw paralled "C" I know something went wrong because am not supposed to Credit some subject.

Up till today I still don't want to use the result. But God led me into a career that doesn't necessarily require Higher Education to progress.
The way God has remain faithful in giving me connection is still a surprise, even some masters holders did not have a chance.

At the Moment, my CV is full of Work experiences and projects with just 2-3 lines of education details. And I don't even have to depend on it for Job seeking
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by honest1480(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

It is Better to be Punished , lose all and be Expelled from school here on Earth than to be Expelled from Heaven.

Why pasting her pictures in all the corners of the college?
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by LordIsaac(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2021
timefarm:

Hmm...
The point I noted in what you said is how do they help will her reintegrate back.

She might get worse if no help from the fellowship.

By the way, do you attend the church or your parents do.
I was born and raised therein....and the way they treated two families in need made me know they lack love, and God is love. As for my own experiences, I have forgiven them for ruining my childhood.
And whenever I see them now, all I see is the council of the Sanhedrin and the Sadducees and Pharisees in Jesus' days. My earnest prayer is for God to root out every atom of Deeper life that remains in me and help me to love his creation genuinely.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by femixville(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
Hmmm....what I understand about this is that, some people read the Bible and interpret it upside down. If her decision was in sync with her conscience, it is a great step. However, I fear for her because, I am very sure the Deeper Life souls who initiated this will not help her to reintegrate successfully back into society. I have many instances to back this claim up. The church seem not to know the meaning of "true love"....quote me daily.

Sometimes if we write or type, we do just to justify wat your mind feeds you tru emotional state you tune yourself into due to what you heard or read..
If everyones conscience is telling them forging result nd using fake result is right, based on their conscience is right with it, then, you being hardworking, reading nd studying ur mind out to achieve wat you have, nd you discovered someone close to u is using fake result nd such person is promoted above you, what will u do.. Keep quiet.. If you say u will, you're a pure hypocrite..

The fact is, when your mind is true, not sealed with iron of evil, then ur conscience will always tell u or inform you when u are doing smtin wrong nd such mind will push you to spk out no matter the consequences attached..

The fact is, the church is a tool to guide you out of such bad situation, and you don't expect the church should immediately intervain.. What is d church place in the midst of a static Law.. The Law must tKe its cause first, then, later, the church cn come in as like an intermediary to help in solving the issue..

But, you coming here lashing on church as if d church made the person not to realise nd know the repercussion of his or her act later if caught..

The church put the person right..
It's a pity we like promoting evil, evn agents of good that tries to guide an individual into doing wat is right by turning them from bad to good, we now tagged them as the villain..

God is everywhere, we should b a positive agent..
It's better the person is caught now or do the right thing now, than later when the repercussions will be much..

Quote me if you like...
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Dawson126: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2021
authority2006:

There is no iota of Christianity in you dear friend. You are insinuating that she should have been allowed to graduate after confessing that she used fake result. Only God understands the kind of Christianity some of you think you are

With all TOTAL due respect sir, I think salvation is a personal experience needing no one to validate. Validation or agreement of anyone is nothing but a total HERESY. I also don't practice Christianity as a religion too. I'm a Christian who do not practice religious Christianity. And I never did insinuate anything contrary to Christianity here but religious Christianity, I doubt.

I pray that the wholeness of the WISDOM of the Holy Spirit, the LOVE of son and the POWER of the father abide in us.

Shalom.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by timefarm(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You have a serious problem with yourself, what do you mean by reintegrate her successfully into the society? Is she an ex convict?

Deeper life helped her in being in tune with God and being born again, she simply did what she feel is right in order to have a free conscience by confessing her ongoing sin, all she needs to do is re-write another Olevel and pass simple. Your personal beef with some persons in the church is not a yardstick to condemn the church as a whole.
My friend just stop your heartless Christianity you guys practice.

So you have persuaded someone to do the right thing which she did.
Is it wrong to show Christly love by helping her jnowing fully well she might not get any help from parents if they are not Christians.
Helping her with writing the new ssce and others is the least of what can be done

You guys spoil Christ name and make deeper life appear mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Universities, Polys Adopt Fresh Measures For Post-utme / ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers / NOUN Graduates Now Eligible For NYSC & Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.