Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) (2354 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
damosky12:

One who knows the supernatural may not be compelled to defend it for a meagre sum except they are hungry.

You want to find out if JuJu is real, go ask for a strong juju doctor and take your challenge to him/her. You can go with your pictures...

Right grin and you know this how?

Like programmed robots, you hypocrites make the same excuse.

When push comes to shove you are nowhere to be found.
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Yet when it came time to prove the existence of juju none of you were anywhere to be found

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove#105966577
Visit a native doctor's home and clear your doubt. I don't have time to argue.
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by damosky12(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Right grin and you know this how?

Like programmed robots, you hypocrites make the same excuse.

When push comes to shove you are nowhere to be found.

Okay.

Just engage the experiment I just taught you, if you're serious.
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by chudyprince: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Praise GOD!
The Prayers of a righteous man/ woman must have caused this to happen.

I see photos of people there that looks to have been tied , calabashed and Padlocked.

Those of them alive will see sudden and instant changes and Deliverance.

This is the Evil and Wickedness perpetuated by wicked and Evil beings.

I Pray for you, Wherever your Name, Pic, clothes, shoes, hair or anything representing you has been taken to for evil, I set the place Completely ablaze in the Name of JESUS..... Amen
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2021
So as naija big reach them no fit tie buhari pic...mumu people...wicked peeps
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Myke99: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Praise GOD!
The Prayers of a righteous man/ woman must have caused this to happen.

I see photos of people there that looks to have been tied , calabashed and Padlocked.

Those of them alive will see sudden and instant changes and Deliverance.

This is the Evil and Wickedness perpetuated by wicked and Evil beings.

I Pray for you, Wherever your Name, Pic, clothes, shoes, hair or anything representing you has been taken to for evil, I set the place Completely ablaze in the Name of JESUS..... Amen

Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Rapped, Slaughtered And Buried A 13 Year Old Teenager Arrested. / See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her / South Africa’s Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Arrested In New York For Drug Traffickin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.