Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) (2363 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive, Photos Of Many People Found In His House

A Delta State Native/Witch Doctor has been caught after he reportedly buried a 3-month-old child alive.

According to reports, when the suspect was confronted and beaten to confess, he reportedly disappeared.

On getting to his house where he mount his Shrine, about 100’s of pictures were discovered nailed, tied and chained in different places.

It was also gathered that padlocks were in chains littered everywhere tied to people’s pictures.

The dead 3months old baby was dung up, the angry youths tried all they could to burn down his building in order to set victims in chains free but the building couldn’t catch fire so they broke it down instead.

Many items and unimaginable things were found there, and most of those whose pictures were found there are all dead in real life, an eyewitness narrates.

A source said “most of those blind and with stroke whose pictures were found there have gained their freedom as we speak, the blind can see and those with stroke are perfectly fine.”

The native doctor popularly known as Dr. Mike India was later caught and the several items were later burnt down.

Picture of Hon. Emeka Onuowu, a commissioner in Rivers State who is known for always caring for the widows and other people was among the pictures discovered from the shrine.

Source: https://salemreporters.com/witch-doctor-caught-after-he-buried-a-3months-old-child-alive-photos-of-many-people-found-in-his-house/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2021
More photos.....

1 Share

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Too bad embarassed
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Wickedness of humans

1 Like

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by FahBuLous: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2021
This is disheartening... cry
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Praise GOD!
The Prayers of a righteous man/ woman must have caused this to happen.

I see photos of people there that looks to have been tied , calabashed and Padlocked.

Those of them alive will see sudden and instant changes and Deliverance.

This is the Evil and Wickedness perpetuated by wicked and Evil beings.

I Pray for you, Wherever your Name, Pic, clothes, shoes, hair or anything representing you has been taken to for evil, I set the place Completely ablaze in the Name of JESUS..... Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by donbachi(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2021
We return all the glory back to GOD Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Bomaye7(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2021
Give him the same treatment. Chai see people pic for shrine ooh people are really wicked
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by ahnie: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2021
My God,no wonder some people hardly progress no matter the amount of prayers being prayed by them.
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Prosperous111(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wicked souls
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anyone whose picture has been used for anything diabolical and negative is declared free in Jesus Christ name.

Jungle justice supported!

Please tie him to a stake and burn him

7 Likes

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by matify83: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
I blame more the people who will befriend you only to steal your personal items for such diabolic enterprise.

Why are we so sored when others succeed around us?
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by cayorday89(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Let me borrow from falseprophet. I see many people asking where am I? I see many people asking who are you and what am I doing with you. I see many asking where is my spouse. I see many gain their freedoms from all forms of bondage. Above all I see Nigeria youths freed from the shackles of govt. This I have seen.
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Karlovych: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed Who taught these people this level of wickedness? The SW shouldn't infect other regions with their barbaric traditions, spits.

1 Like

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Where are the pessimists? "There's no such thing as voodoo/black magic/jazz." You guys know nothing grin
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by ATEAMS: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Omoh e b plenty things
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
The commissioner pic must hv being brought by a woman, I'm 99% sure of this.
The last pic looks like nollywood actor, Ejike Asiegbu.
Then the young man on the red Toyota, I believe it was a business gone wrong, maybe his account was used to clear money and he cornered the money
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Michelle55: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nkan nbe
I remember that TV program as a child then and whenever I thought of all the atrocities I watched in that show, I feel goosebumps all over.
Things are really happening, it takes one with a spiritual mindset to see it.

1 Like

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
practicing black magic
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by damosky12(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bruno3000:
Where are the pessimists? "There's no such thing as voodoo/black magic/jazz." You guys know nothing grin

They will still argue.

But some of them are just deliberately arguing against it just to mislead the simple.
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by damosky12(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Who taught these people this level of wickedness? The SW shouldn't infect other regions with their barbaric traditions, spits.

You didn't have to bring this in... Spiritism and rituals is practiced by virtually every tribe indigenous to Africa. Stop this infantile and puerile tribalistic trends and jokes.
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Franzinni: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Where are those who are saying there is no God... can you see devil tho?

If I show you evidence of witchcraft live you go weak ... There is evil and it is more prevalent than good ..It is easy because it has to accommodate those taking the wide way...

I urge you to take the narrow way. Righteousness and holiness is the way

2 Likes

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Ayo081(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
See site lipsrsealed

He disappeared bawo? undecided
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:
My God,no wonder some people hardly progress no matter the amount of prayers being prayed by them.

You just admitted prayers don't work
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bruno3000:

How does this prove that juju exists??
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Michelle55:
Nkan nbe
I remember that TV program as a child then and whenever I thought of all the atrocities I watched in that show, I feel goosebumps all over.
Things are really happening, it takes one with a spiritual mindset to see it.

What juju exactly did you see in that TV show?
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
damosky12:

They will still argue.

But some of them are just deliberately arguing against it just to mislead the simple.

Where was actual juju shown in this article?

Yet when there was prize money to be won for proving the supernatural exists, you were nowhere to be found:

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove#105966577
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by BlackfireX: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aaaaahhhh

Which country is this one happening??
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
1Sharon:

How does this prove that juju exists??
No worry your eyes will clear one day. Even Hollywood believes in the existence of black magic talk less of Africa. U know nothing. Read the story again.
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Can't still spot any Living nor Dead 3 month Old baby...
Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bruno3000:
No worry your eyes will clear one day. Even Hollywood believes in the existence of black magic talk less of Africa. U know nothing. Read the story again.

Yet when it came time to prove the existence of juju none of you were anywhere to be found

Re: Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos) by damosky12(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Where was actual juju shown in this article?

Yet when there was prize money to be won for proving the supernatural exists, you were nowhere to be found:

One who knows the supernatural may not be compelled to defend it for a meagre sum except they are hungry.

You want to find out if JuJu is real, go ask for a strong juju doctor and take your challenge to him/her. You can go with your pictures...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. / African Man Hanged & Roasted Alive In Libya (graphic) / "Your Juju Ain't Working, Renew Your Soap"— Oyinbo Man Tells Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.