Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? (675 Views)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / What's The Current Electricity Situation At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Scottz: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Hello..

What’s the current light situation in your area, here in ikorodu bayeku we haven’t seen light for days. We don’t even know if it’s spoilt or not. No announcement no heads up, we just don’t have electricity for unknown reasons undecided
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Klass99(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nbotee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
3 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the evening
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Chloraseptic: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
3hrs in 3 days..

Even the 3hrs is 50/50
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haven't had light for a whole week +.

It was said that 4 poles got spoilt and it will take the officials two weeks to fix the problem and restore back power supply.

Generator has been our rescue for the past one week and.
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by cayorday89(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
For some days now, it's nothing to write home about, it was restored yesternight but with the intervention of the rain, an excuse came for them to interrupt its supply.
When there are no issues its roughly 18-20hours a day rotated at 4hrs interval of on and off during the day and on all through the night.
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by wunmi590(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by bigjackass: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
24/7 , only goes off for a few minutes once or twice a month
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by ImaIma1(f): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2021
About 17-19 hours daily
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by pappybarry(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2021
bigjackass:
24/7 , only goes off for a few minutes once or twice a month
Please where do you live?
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by pappybarry(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
About 17-19 hours daily
What area pls
Re: What’s The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area? by ImaIma1(f): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2021
pappybarry:

What area pls

Gbagada, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money / I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar. / The husband is not the father of his wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.