Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

JOB: Is This A Fake Job Address ? I Just An Invite For From The Address Below - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB: Is This A Fake Job Address ? I Just An Invite For From The Address Below (290 Views)

JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JOB: Is This A Fake Job Address ? I Just An Invite For From The Address Below by Oluwaseun2021: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dear ONIFADE,

Thank you for applying for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE. We were impressed by your background, Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role.

We would Iike to Invite you for a physical Interview at our branch office. You will be interviewed by the Human Resource Department.
During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and develop a deeper understanding of our company's objectives.

Date: Thursday 4th November, 2021
Time: 08:00Am
Venue: First Floor SuiteB 150, Mobil Bus Stop, Beside Great Talent School, along the newly constructed bridge, Ogba, Lagos

NB: come along with a copy of your resume

Feel free to contact us via email for further Information or call us on +234 816 998 0240

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS
Re: JOB: Is This A Fake Job Address ? I Just An Invite For From The Address Below by ATTAHDYE(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why don't you conduct your search discretely before putting someone name and number on this type of post?
Re: JOB: Is This A Fake Job Address ? I Just An Invite For From The Address Below by Oluwaseun2021: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
You're not getting the main reason why I'm asking people for help. Do you know what GNLD is ? Have you even gone for job interview and you're asked to pay sum amount of money to get their products ? forget discreet abeg

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Needed / The Canva Designer Expert Needed In Lagos / Customer Service Manager & Internal Control Manager Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.