Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? (24855 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Feezdculestboy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Thank you for applying for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE. We were impressed by your background, Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role.

We would Iike to Invite you for a physical Interview at our branch office. You will be interviewed by the Human Resource Department.
During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and develop a deeper understanding of our company's objectives.

Date: Thursday 4th November, 2021
Time: 08:00Am
Venue: First Floor SuiteB 150, Mobil Bus Stop, Beside Great Talent School, along the newly constructed bridge, Ogba, Lagos

NB: come along with a copy of your resume

Feel free to contact us via email for further Information or call us on +234 816 998 0240

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS

SCAM

1 Like

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by uchetom(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Real estate people na dem.
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Kunzu(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Scam. You will be subjected to hours of Training in respect to Entrepreneurship.

Don’t waste your time, money etc
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by 27Pushing30: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Thank you for applying for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE. We were impressed by your background, Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role.

We would Iike to Invite you for a physical Interview at our branch office. You will be interviewed by the Human Resource Department.
During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and develop a deeper understanding of our company's objectives.

Venue: First Floor SuiteB 150, Mobil Bus Stop, Beside Great Talent School, along the newly constructed bridge, Ogba, Lagos

Feel free to contact us via email for further Information or call us on +234 816 998 0240

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS
Don’t bother yourself

Please link on NL forum where the address was listed as fake

https://www.nairaland.com/4840643/list-fake-job-addresses-collated

1 Like

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by dapolaw(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Marketing job, good luck.
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by bishopmc(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS

Be careful, GLNG CALLING
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by emeh5(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS
Guy run for your dear life. I stay in Ogba. There's no bridge in Ogba.

1 Like

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by kaywhy09(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
GNLD descendants.

Which recruiter gets impressed by mere application, and still ask you to come with your CV.

Run!
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by gbagyiza: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
vonlogon:

The statement above is the red flag, is it an interview or training.

I think it's all these time-wasting people

You are knowledgeable about interview invite. Those lines you referred to above are truly red flag. I advice this guy to run for his life by not attending the so called interview.

1 Like

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS

There is NO ADDRESS here.

150 suite B is all rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by chukkky(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anything Ogba no try am... or better still,go with Police
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Okhuadams(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS
just do ur own research call them to reschedule the meeting. From there do your own investigation by going to the address and ask pple around know how the building is and know what goes on around there
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by iamme1234(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lol at the end they will ask you to collect form of 20k
To secure the job be wise
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by pikechukwu6(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

this is the red flag... Real company will not tell you this

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by pikechukwu6(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

[[/b]code][/font]Feel free to contact us via email for further Information or call us on +234 816 998 0240[/code][b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] this is the red flag... Real company will not tell you this

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS
[code]

1 Like

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by greggng: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Oluwaseun2021 post=107270862]Dear ONIFADE,

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS[/quot

The smart question to ask is...did u apply for this Job? If your answer is No...then u are not a smart person.

1 Like

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Charx122: 2:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS

Is fake don't bother yourself

1 Like

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by ImaIma1(f): 3:10am On Nov 03, 2021
vonlogon:

The statement above is the red flag, is it an interview or training.

I think it's all this time wasting people

Exactly!

You know them well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Na scam oooo.
Run grin
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by CioAngels(f): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS
If you are in doubt, go along with someone who will hang around or stay at their reception if they allow.
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Smithkline200: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2021
You are wrong. I am a professional Banker for 9 years before I left Banking.
And using the word “feel free to contact or reach out” is 100% professional.

I am a trained Human Resource Personnel and we give our applicant the impression that it’s not a war or militia-related field.

It gives them opportunities to ask questions where they are confused, to enquire about other things the organizations do and to know more.

Ndipe:
Fake. "Feel free ..." doesnt seem professional. It is almost a telling that they are begging you to contact them for more information about the job. Please dont go, it's a scam. Instead, call the police to survey the area to ascertain what's going on there.

Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Kennikeddo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Timekeeper post=107276577] angry angry those bastards have finished my mails with this rubbish msg all bcox I don't have a job yet.....

I hope God use someone to help me for a job..

Nairalanders: i am job hunting.. Bsc (Hons) finance... 2nd Class upper...

Project Management Professional Certificate and Google IT technical support from Coursera

URGENT VACANCY

We are a leading Downstream Oil & Gas Company in Nigeria. As a result of our continuous business
expansion, we are seeking to engage experienced and competent Retail Finance Officer to join our Finance team.

• Position: Retail Finance Officer
• Reporting to Retail Finance Manager
• Department: Finance

Key Responsibilities:
• Manage retail finance operations and records for assigned retail station(s).
• Review, evaluate and collate retail sales reports from locations.
• Perform retail stations’ reconciliations-cash and non-cash.
• Record retail transactions into the accounting system-ERP.
• Support to resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
• Identify and resolve retail finance issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
• Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
• Qualification/ Experience/ Skills
• 1st Degree in Finance related fields
• Higher qualification will be added advantage.
• Professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA etc.
• 2-5 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
• Self- motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
• Candidate must possess thorough knowledge of bank reconciliation exercise including POS
• transactions, good understanding of accounting treatment of inter-company transactions and other
• activities of related entities etc.

Remuneration
• Attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
• Interested applicants should send their resume with the subject of the role (Retail Finance Officer) to hr@northwestpetroleum-ng.com or on before 12th of November 2021.
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Kennikeddo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
URGENT VACANCY

We are a leading Downstream Oil & Gas Company in Nigeria. As a result of our continuous business
expansion, we are seeking to engage experienced and competent Retail Finance Officer to join our Finance team.

• Position: Retail Finance Officer
• Reporting to Retail Finance Manager
• Department: Finance

Key Responsibilities:
• Manage retail finance operations and records for assigned retail station(s).
• Review, evaluate and collate retail sales reports from locations.
• Perform retail stations’ reconciliations-cash and non-cash.
• Record retail transactions into the accounting system-ERP.
• Support to resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
• Identify and resolve retail finance issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
• Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
• Qualification/ Experience/ Skills
• 1st Degree in Finance related fields
• Higher qualification will be added advantage.
• Professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA etc.
• 2-5 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
• Self- motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
• Candidate must possess thorough knowledge of bank reconciliation exercise including POS
• transactions, good understanding of accounting treatment of inter-company transactions and other
• activities of related entities etc.

Remuneration
• Attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
• Interested applicants should send their resume with the subject of the role (Retail Finance Officer) to hr@northwestpetroleum-ng.com or on before 12th of November 2021.
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Timekeeper: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kennikeddo:
cheesy

Thanks but I don't av other qualifications
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by HerBmer(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
I can smell them once I spot them
INTERVIEW REMINDER[b][/b]

DATE:Tuesday 19th October,2021

TIME:8am

VENUE:150b,Oba Ogunji Road,Odo-Eran Bus-Stop,Ogba,Lagos.

Regards.

Eze A.
Re: JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? by Sagax(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oluwaseun2021:
Dear ONIFADE,

Best Regards.
VICTOR ADETOYE
FOR BEFTI CONSULTS

Run ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.