Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) (53857 Views)

Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) by FireRain: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
one of my engineer friends told me that the original plan was for 8 stories, Infact they started with 8 stories at first, along the line the man decided to take it up to 21 to the consternation of construction experts ala consultants! Severely compromised the project thrice! shocked shocked shocked

No wonder some commenters in page 1 were calling him a madman.

The heartrending thing is those labourers who went there for their daily earnings without knowing this and their lives got cut short�

This is why we must always stop being selfish and think of how our actions will affect our neighbors- this is the Religion!

Happy Sunday Bro.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
FireRain:

[b]The heartrending thing is those labourers who went there for their daily earnings without knowing this [/b]and their lives got cut short�

This is why we must always stop being selfish and think of how our actions will affect our neighbors- this is the Religion!

Happy Sunday Bro.
@ bolded, very unfortunate avoidable tragedy. God rest their souls and grant their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Thanks man, I wish you a happy Sunday too.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) by blackslayer: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It means you didn't read the article.

Only about 2 of the building collapse incidents were not due to structural defects.

You are right. I glanced through it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.