Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site (38463 Views)

Ikoyi Collapsed Building: Style Of Rescuing Can Even Kill, Lady Yells At NEMA / Ikoyi Collapsed Building: 15 Floors Was Approved But Owner Built 21 – Agency / Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by BigYash: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Leverage2021:
Wetin concern igp with building collapse

Is he through with bandits
Let them dey waste tax payers money .. And make them dey edit his pics and lips to pink lips. Maybe him na building engineer inside Nigeria pollute force..
Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by gulfer: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Arrive to do what, cause additional traffic... It wasn't easy getting out of Lekki via the link bridge today........ angry angry angry angry angry
Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by DavSagacity(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Leverage2021:

I wonder Ooooo
Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by Jostoman: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the IGP snapping pictures of the collapsed building and taking it back to Abuja to show buhari, I see buhari expressing shock after seeing the pictures.

I see femi adeshina saying that more buildings collapsed during Jonathan's tenure and heaven didn't fall.

I see MURIC saying that the owner of the building is a Christian and those that died are Muslims,I see lie Mohammed claiming that no one died, I see more buildings collapsing in the coming months.

This I have seen.
you don Sabi all of them finish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by Ekaka1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
IGP has no business visiting a collapsed building.
Everywhere is a crime scene in nigeria including their personal bedrooms grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
What is his businesel in that place? To arrest the owner or the builder? Eye service everywhere
Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by seunayantokun(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
To do what

Will his visit bring the dead back ?

Na so I wan ask o. Wetin concern vulture concern hairdresser?
Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by UnabashedIPOB: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Leverage2021:

Don't mind the FAT BASTARD. He's probably looking to see if he could hit the owner up for some bribe so as NOT to prosecute.
Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by Kadejo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is a clear misplaced priority! What is the IGP doing there? Was the place a crime scene? In a case like this, I expect to see the Hon. Minister of Works & Housing, H.E. Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by iluvdonjazzy: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
SarkinYarki:
What is his business with this? We already have many competent responders there ..The IG should use this time and visit Bandit camps in Zamfara
you guys are not nice at all.

1 Like

Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by ariesbull: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
To do what

Will his visit bring the dead back ?

to take a look
Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by naptu2: 5:08am On Nov 03, 2021
The IGP was in Lagos for a conference at Zone 2 Headquarters. His official residence in Lagos (Police House) is just a stone throw from the building that collapsed. He didn't come to Lagos because of the collapsed building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site by ismaistylez: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
IGP didn't appear at a crime scene but can appear in a building collapse sin as if it was armed robbers that brought the building down
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/breaking-igp-arrives-scene-of-ikoyi-collapsed-building/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1635866592-1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) / Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) / Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.