Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 (12688 Views)

Green Is The Color Of The Pedophile Pan New World Order And Great Reset / The Great Reset November 29th 2021 Super Inflation Coming Cashless Society / Tosyn Bucknor To Be Buried On Thursday, November 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
What I warned you of has come to pass again. I never swore oath to any secret society or pledged to darkness. Although I speak harsh on paganism I am only attempting to save your lives and of those you care about. It's the rise of the old pagan world order and they are entering with mass human sacrifice, so don't be a victim. Don't ever play victim mentality instead create your own reality. Make way and make do to manifest abundance and safety for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx70GjRhHSw

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 1:11am On Dec 12, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Green is the color of the pedophile Luciferian New World Order killing the world via vaccines to raise up the Anti Christ.

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Gay is the New World Order and green is the color of the New World Order. Inside these down low secret societies are homosexual men and homosexual women and it's best to say they are all pansexual. Pan is the Greek Goat deity that had sex with adults, children, goats and anything sort of animal. So Pan literally means all sorts of deviant sex that the ancient Black Greeks engaged in. They would have wild orgies and commit human sacrifice to their deities. These are the rituals that the Black Greeks brought from ancient Black Egypt also known as Kemet. Alot of Pan Africans decieved much of the world that homosexuality was a colonial import into Africa but nothing could be further from the truth. Ham the father of Egypt continued the pre Flood religion of Molech, Satanism, Lucifer, Ogun, Set, etc into the post Flood world thus Ham falling out with his father Noah.

The Pan-Demic is about ushering in the homoeroticism and human sacrifice religion that still goes on inside the down low secret societies. Not only are African American Boule including the Caribbean engaged in Satanic practices but so are African cults practicing heavily gay rituals and human sacrifice. This is done also by the White Zionists families that run the Western world, the royal families and Imams that run the Islamic world and the Asians have the Triads and Li family into this evil religion. In the Central America you have the La Raza, various Mixitacs noble families still engaging in their Aztec satanic religion under the guise of Catholicism. The Roman Catholic Church is the world's largest pedophile Luciferian ring and they are using their churches everywhere to push New Brotherhood amongst pagans worldwide. They are combining forces everywhere against the true followers of Yahwe. The vaccine is actually aimed at the fundamental believers in the Most High.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-trRkhPQJVo

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Qedesha Alecia Johnson
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 12:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 1:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Peter Pan is basically about female jealousy and pedophilia…And now I’ve ruined your childhood.
lisamleung lisamleung
8 years ago
Advertisements

"It will live in your heart forever!"...like heartworm
“It will live in your heart forever!”…like heartworm

Have you ever watched a beloved classic in adulthood and found it wasn’t quite as you remember it? This happens to me more than I imagine it does your average person, as I have grown exceptionally cynical and opinionated with age.

Recently, I found myself re-watching Disney’s Peter Pan and was struck with how positively, well, 1953’s-ish it is. I was particularly taken with the portrayal of female characters in the film (I know, shocking, right?). And, I think this is still a valid conversation to have because a lot of these troubling tropes most definitely have a still substantial foothold today (and are not just fodder for the desultory diatribe of an unctuous little upstart about a 60-year old cartoon! Although, obviously, that is happening also.). (For brevity’s sake, I’ll skip the outrage over Native American stereotypes– including actually having their faces be beet-red— since the fact that old movies are often racist in a way that would be unacceptable in the present-day is kind of an obvious truism.)

It’s funny how this went unnoticed by me as an impressionable child…or frightening depending on whether you yourself currently have young children. Because children, by nature and circumstance of being children, are impressionable…and too inexperienced to recognize or be critical of things, particularly when they are inundated with noxious input from all angles…constantly. (Buck up, by the way: when I was a little girl, all I wanted to be was a pretty, pretty princess plastered in pink having a perpetual tea party while riding a unicorn that poops glitter (in other words, Lisa Frank was my God)….and I turned out alright!)

Anyways, a few interesting thoughts stand out:

1.) Female childhood is basically female adulthood, only with tiny females

So, the entire premise of the story is that children view adulthood as boring and full of responsibility so they live in a faraway land where they never have to grow up. And even the originator of the tale, J.M. Barrie, intended it to be about the selfishness, impulsiveness, and mischief of an eternal child. Yet the one female child in the whole movie (all the other females are adults; more on that later) is designated as “Mother” to the rest and spends the entire time being the sensible, reliable, reserved one and doing what’s expected of her: namely, telling stories, singing songs, making mature choices, and enforcing bedtime. Which is basically how it is in real life. Which is crap.

2.) Jealous females are capable of just about anything…as long as it doesn’t involve either logic or reason

This isn’t conjecture, by the way. Captain Hook basically says this verbatim (Actual quote: “A jealous female can be tricked into anything.”). And then it actually happens, when Hook tricks Tinkerbell into revealing Peter Pan’s secret hideout by exploiting her jealousy towards Wendy. This is actually the least sociopathic thing she does having, earlier in the story, literally tried to kill Wendy by getting the Lost Boys to shoot her down as she arrives in Neverland. Like a female.

Traitorous harlot!

Then when Peter takes Wendy to see Mermaid Cove and the mermaids discover he’s brought a girl with him, the brazen hussies try to drown her. For real. “We were only trying to drown her,” one of them coos innocently. Peter, of course, finds this just hilarious: “They’re only having fun,” he says, condescendingly dismissing Wendy’s hysterical female desire to, you know, live, when she tries to defend herself with a seashell. Wendy herself is, of course, not immune to “bitches be crazy”-itis either. After Peter rescues Tiger Lily and they start dancing together at the Indian camp, Wendy storms off furiously and that’s when she decides it’s time for them all to go home. And never once does it occur to any of them to perhaps hold the flippant, disdainful, self-absorbed brat who put them in this position accountable for any of it! Mind you, this, all of this, all manages to take place inside of a little over an hour; it’s like Jerry Springer…only with more fairy dust.

3.) And did I mention all this shrieking, scratching, and hair-pulling (and attempted murder) are for the affections of a (~)10-year old child

And an unruly, impudent little shit at that. And aside from Wendy and the Indian chief’s daughter Tiger Lily, all the other females are, in fact, adult women. Fairies and mermaids perhaps, but women all the same. Rather, um, developed women actually, sometimes with only a well-placed lock of hair to conceal that. All of them pine sighingly (and spew venom at one another) over an ego-maniacal minor. If you don’t think that’s creepily sexual (or that I’m sexualizing something innocent- “This is for children! You’re injecting a sexual component through your adult perception!”), switch the genders of the child and the adults. I rest my case.

4.) And, although a little off-topic, there are never any unattractive women…unless the purpose of the unattractive woman to the plotline is that she IS unattractive.

Like, take the weirdo-looking kids up there ↑. You never see a female character just look weird for no reason. When a female character looks weird, she’s usually grotesquely fat and ugly and is chasing some poor, frightened male. You see, it’s hilarious because she’s disgusting and doesn’t know it! Ha, she actually has the gall to feel alright about the way she looks; I’d be offended if it weren’t so funny! Hahahahahaha…awwwww! No one gets similarly repulsed when Captain Hook’s weird angles saunter into scene, or by the Darling children’s goofy-looking dad (with smoking hot wife, naturally!), not to mention obsequious Mr. Smee! Because they’re attractiveness isn’t tied into who they are as a character; it’s not expected of them. Of course, this is a crazy rampant problem in media and, well, life, and this little cartoon is hardly the worst offender. In other words, I’m not going to get anymore into it. I’ll just get pissy. And that’s no way to end a post!

In fact, I know precisely how to end this on a high note…

Still adorable: The croc who swallowed the clock, with his rhythmically twitching eyes and tail as he licks his chomps in anticipation of devouring a human being. I’m sorry, that is just delightful.

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEX7Eq7y2TI

Shameful religious sex cult trying scape goat the the innocent each time one of them is caught in some deviant sex act.

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by HarshBitterTrut: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by Richwallet: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by Richwallet: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by Richwallet: 1:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by Richwallet: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Muhammed Aziz, wearing a green suit and sunglasses

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by Richwallet: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by Richwallet: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2021

Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by Richwallet: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: You Must Prepare Make Way The Great Reset November 29th 2021 by Richwallet: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) / Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? / Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.