Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) (12694 Views)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Chatinews: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2020
The twin brother of Joeboy revealed the fake promises Joeboy made to him after seeing breakthrough, forgetting how they both started the music together.

Joeboy twin brother (Coldee) also revealed how he sacrificed so many things for his younger brother (Joeboy) in a live TV show interview but at the end Joeboy abandon him after his fame.

"What pains me the most was when we went for a music talent hunt, I stepped down for Joeboy due to there was only one slot remaining" Coldee said.

Coldee rounded up by saying, "I have no grudges against Joeboy but I just want to remind him that family is more important than fame"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Chatinews: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Check at his post on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/colded_coldee

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Ekpeitut: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Young man go and hustle NOBODY owes you anything in this world. The earlier you realise this the earlier your breakthrough. Hold no grudges and when you finally make it stay humble.

You'll be fine eventually.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Chatinews: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Ekpeitut:
Young man go and hustle NOBODY owes you anything in this world. The earlier you realise this the earlier your breakthrough. Hold no grudges and when you finally make it stay humble.

U gat some sense in this

5 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Ekpeitut:

Nobody owes you nothing, nobody owes you nothing that's how you encourage people to pay evil for good.
One good turn deserves another. If what his twin brother says about Joeboy is true, then Joeboy fvcked up big time.
Fame can be deceitful. Its only when you're down that you'll know the difference between fans and family. True family.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by 247updated: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Hustle ooo.. Make ur twin brother for no abandon you o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by 247updated: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

Nobody owes you nothing, nobody owes you nothing that's how you encourage people to pay evil for good.
One good turn deserves another. If what his twin brother says about Joeboy is true, then Joeboy fvcked up big time.
Fame can be deceitful. Its only when you're down that you'll know the difference between fans and family. True family.

Abegi make I hear word

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by nuelzy: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Ekpeitut:

in all Honesty you are wrong...

He owes his family a lot... Most especially his twin brother... The top is not certain.. Ask iyanya.. Skibii... Etc.. They are lots of them

One can come down crashing any moment...

His family are the people he can fall on to in the time of needs..

Fans and cliques will avoid you at the very moment of fall.. But family wont.. Especially when you treat them right.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2020
247updated:

Abegi make I hear word
Were you deaf before?

11 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2020
nuelzy:

He owes his family a lot... Most especially his twin brother... The top is not certain.. Ask iyanya.. Skibii... Etc.. They are lots of them

Fans and cliques will avoid you at the very moment of fall.. But family wont.. Especially when you treat them right.
You dey mind that one ? Nobody owes you nothing my foot.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by 247updated: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

Were you deaf before?

I no blame u
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Instablog9jaa: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

You dey mind that one ? Nobody owes you nothing my foot.

No go hustle.. Dey dere dey wait for person to help u
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Instablog9jaa:

No go hustle.. Dey dere dey wait for person to help u
Long yawn

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by kambili999(f): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Instablog9jaa: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

Long yawn
undecided
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Nobody owes you nothing, really? Go read about Eddie Murphy and his elder brother, Charlie. I watched a short video on goalcast about Eddie and Charlie, on how Charlie sacrificed alot for Eddie to be in the comedy business, Charlie was like his body guard according to Eddie, so when Eddie got into fame Eddie decided not to act on any movie or do comedy show for a while just to push his bro into the lime light because Charlie was also a comedian, before he later died of cancer.

Never forsake family.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by pretydiva(f): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2020
No brother for business again. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Vyzz: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Am I the only one that don't even know that Joeboy ia a twin....

Joeboy bleeped up big time.... That man is your blood and if he really helped u...

U for help am naaaa....

LEARN FROM AY MAKUN AND HIS BROTHERS

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by WandaNara: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2020
BiggyB242:
Nobody owes you nothing, really? Go read about Eddy Murphy and his elder brother. I watched a short video on goal cast about Eddy and his elder bro, how his brother sacrifice alot for him to be in the comedy show after Eddy got into fame he(Eddy) decide not to act any movie or do any comedy show just to push his bro into lime light because Eddy's brother was also into comedy before he died of cancer.

Never forsake family.

So true, you're current

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Equity15(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
I don't trust blogger. this guy might just be a look alike.

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by GamalNasser: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

Sharap there , this is how you people empower evil

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by setobaba: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2020
I can’t even imagine myself turning my back at a blood brother in struggle after fame. It’s doesn’t speak well of his career

4 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by sammuell(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Blood first

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yawnsss

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by chadYRN(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2020
I hate all of this unnecessary drama just to get some attention. Colder abi na wetin sef,? go hustle your own blow abeg.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Don't mind them. Dangote wouldn't be this rich if his uncle who was wealthy at that time didn't lend him some money to start his business.

In this life, non be who hustle pass. Some people are lucky but when you get such opportunity that shouldn't stop you from helping people around you.

How do you think the Jews are one of the richest people in America, they empower each other.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by REDBUNNY(f): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Why does he sound like the "Village people" we talk about everytime?
Broda go and hustle your hustle and stop feeling entitled.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by REDBUNNY(f): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

Don't mind them. Dangote wouldn't be this rich if his uncle who was wealthy at that time didn't lend him some money to start his business.

In this life, non be who hustle pass. Some people are lucky but when you get such opportunity that shouldn't stop you from helping people around you.

How do you think the Jews are one of the richest people in America, they empower each other.
How exactly is Joe boy who is just starting up supposed to empower him?
The boy has not gone anywhere yet.
Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by englishmart(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Ekpeitut:

Nobody owes you anything, but don't forget nobody SURVIVES ALONE. We should look out for each other for God's sake. What happened to being a brother's keeper?

7 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2020
REDBUNNY:

How exactly is Joe boy who is just starting up supposed to empower him?
The boy has not gone anywhere yet.

I'm not in show biz, but he should help his twin brother. For crying out loud, is your twin brother.

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by Austeeenxx: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Seeing that the resemblance is uncanny, I still don't trust dem bloggers.

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) by jesmond3945: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2020
nuelzy:

but are you aware that this same brother of his, if Joe boy lifted him up might even turn around to stab him in the back? Are you aware that he might have the same talent with Joe boy but preferred to play truancy and not develop it further? Are you also aware that Joe boy might want to grow more, have his own record label, sign artists, have endorsement, have more money and then come back to help his parents?
Opportunity is provided for everyone, if you don't make use of it, take responsibility for your failures. Nobody owes you anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square / AFCON 2023: Yemi Alade To Thrill Fans At Opening Ceremony / When Cardi B Fires Dj On Stage | Davido Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.